IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
So scary. You used to tell your kids to walk with a friend, ' for safety.' Now it seems like two kids together is a 'bonus' and is not safer at all. :frown:

BBM -and ouch... here I was thinking that if I simply ask the (bbm) question above, that it would have been ignored... well, perhaps so... as it stands, we'll never know ...

Ouch... I, who have never wallowed in (no pun intended) personal stories here (and certainly have never shared info abt periods), am bitterly disappointed not to have received a simple reply to, imo, a very simple question !!

On some level, I really do appreciate coming back here today and seeing that many of my beloved fellow peeps have taken the time to give me one of those, imho, lame-asped-ws-thumbs-up.

well, hey... at least that's something... right ?!?

Hi Fox, you got it right.

BBM -and ouch... here I was thinking that if I simply ask the (bbm) question above, that it would have been ignored... well, perhaps so... as it stands, we'll never know ...

Ouch... I, who have never wallowed in (no pun intended) personal stories here (and certainly have never shared info abt periods), am bitterly disappointed not to have received a simple reply to, imo, a very simple question !!

On some level, I really do appreciate coming back here today and seeing that many of my beloved fellow peeps have taken the time to give me one of those, imho, lame-asped-ws-thumbs-up.

well, hey... at least that's something... right ?!?

So sorry foxbluff, I thought you knew she still hasn't been found. :( They are still in search of her but have now called off all volunteer searchers as the future terrain to be searched is only for skilled investigators.

No sign of her yet...other than the blood found at the hog lot.

My guess is he killed her at the confinement, carried her to the back of the truck, dumped her somewhere, and then went home and hung himself. God only knows where he left her.

So sorry foxbluff, I thought you knew she still hasn't been found. :( They are still in search of her but have now called off all volunteer searchers as the future terrain to be searched is only for skilled investigators.

My guess is he killed her at the confinement, carried her to the back of the truck, dumped her somewhere, and then went home and hung himself. God only knows where he left her.

I didn't know it was his home where he hung himself?

"Ommmm," I saw your post yesterday when (very short of time/energy) I was simply trying to find out if poor little KS had been found... thus, I didn't "click on" to the (3) update links you provided which didn't happen to address me....

It wasn't until today (w/equal lack of time) that I was able to take the time to "click on" the three UPDATE LINKS you provided...

Off the top-of-my-head, I don't know your nic which, of course, leads me to believe you wouldn't know mine either...

However, I'm here to tell you that I have NEVER seen a better UPDATE of a case in my life... wow... !!

bbm - hopefully, that answers the "burning question" I needed answered today. Ty.

Next time I have a burning question and limited time, hopefully I'll remember to check the media instead of this site. :)

Hi, foxbluff. I didn't answer your question because I saw your later post (above) and thought that you'd already gotten an answer. Sorry.

My own personal hell (NOTHING compared to the hell endured by TRUE crime victims whose cases we are so DRAWN to) has caused me to have to leave here early yesterday and only login now for the first time today.

There were so many alerts in my email that I only took the time to read latest one... it mentioned the 12 y.o. having said her hands were tied w/those ?plastic ties... (know what they are but can't think what they're called) and the perp leaving, near her, that type of gun used to put-down-animals and the hog confinement area and that the 15 y.o. girl's blood was found on the ?tailgail of perp's truck... I think I'm going to be sick...

Please somebody take the time to answer this question:

The 15 y.o. has not been found, is that correct? TIA

Foxbluff
No, the 15 yo girl has not been found yet.
Sorry it took so long to get back at you with the answer to your question.

FYI, we have a separate thread set up for her case and posters are hopping back and forth getting the info you mentioned. Here is a link to her and her friend's case where you can catch up on all the details.

IA IA - Kathlynn Shepard, 15, Dayton, 20 May 2013 - abduction of 2 girls, 1 located - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It sure is hard to ignore a possible connection between MK and Lizzie and Lyric.

I was just mapping out possibilities and MK going from Dayton to Tyson Foods would take him RIGHT by Meyer's Lake. With the construction back in July would it have forced him off the interstate to River Forest Road? Or could he have gotten back onto the interstate via River Forest? I can't remember which entrances/exits were under construction.

I just wonder if maybe he had baby pigs or something with him to show Tyson (feeders) and that's how he lured the girls into the truck. Maybe he told them he'd take them to see more baby pigs...what little girl wouldn't want to see that?!

Or maybe he stopped at the gas station there on River Forest Road and the girls were riding by down River Forest on their way to the back side of the lake. He tells them to meet him at the lake. Or he tells them to throw their bikes in the back, he'll take them home to ask their parents if they can go see the baby pigs. He drives over on the other side of the lake - dumps the bikes - and takes them out of town.

I can absolutely see the girls being lured by baby pigs. They are adorable!

Yes I thought about the baby pigs too.

So scary. You used to tell your kids to walk with a friend, ' for safety.' Now it seems like two kids together is a 'bonus' and is not safer at all. :frown:

I think I linked it here earlier, but local to me there was a little girl kidnapped while with her own mother! The guy pulled up, grabbed the girl and threw her in the trunk, and left. So apparently not only is walking with a friend not enough, even walking with you might not be safe enough either! Sickening.

A friend of mine is familiar with the area, She said that the backpacks were found near a river. Id like to see a map of where this all happened. My guess is that he threw her in the river.

A friend of mine is familiar with the area, She said that the backpacks were found near a river. Id like to see a map of where this all happened. My guess is that he threw her in the river.

Or maybe on a bank by the river just like where Elizabeth and Lyric was found.
I think I remember seeing a couple of state parks when I looked to see where Dayton was.

"Ommmm," I saw your post yesterday when (very short of time/energy) I was simply trying to find out if poor little KS had been found... thus, I didn't "click on" to the (3) update links you provided which didn't happen to address me....

It wasn't until today (w/equal lack of time) that I was able to take the time to "click on" the three UPDATE LINKS you provided...

Off the top-of-my-head, I don't know your nic which, of course, leads me to believe you wouldn't know mine either...

However, I'm here to tell you that I have NEVER seen a better UPDATE of a case in my life... wow... !!

:seeya: Not a problem, Foxbluff. In hindsight, I should have included an answer to your question along with the links. Speaking of links..

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/wo...cle_49f80702-c4b6-11e2-9a0d-001a4bcf887a.html

We've had a couple in our area also. One was taken as she was walking with her mother. The little girl was able to escape, and LE caught the man. IMO after the Cleveland monster was arrested the other monsters figured, "If he can do it, so can I. And, I'll do it better."

I know this child abduction attempts in Iowa is getting crazy. WTH is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74