IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
May to July is not a long time by LE standards. It takes forever to get test results, information from other jurisdictions, court approval to unseal juvenile records, etc. etc. etc. I don't know what the backups are like right now at the FBI labs or other places, but I'll be surprised if we hear anything before the end of the year.

I agree. He got out the last of December. I figure he took a spring semester and he was married and had the house bought and settled in when he could have been on the hunt. Oh gosh! That seems like forever, but if it brings us answers, I'll take it. :please:

O/T - can you believe this!?!

Vermont authorities are warning residents in advance of a high-risk pedophile being released from prison Friday.

Residents are being told to be extra cautious with their children as a high risk pedophile is set to be released from a state prison Friday, with 12 to 13-year-old blond-haired, blue-eyed boys said to be at highest risk, according to reports.

snip

Timothy Szad, 53, was sentenced to 13 years in prison after handcuffing and repeatedly sexually assaulting a 13-year-old autistic boy in 2000. With his sentence coming to an end Friday, authorities are warning the public he is at risk for re-offending, according to reports.

Szad is required to notify the state of where he chooses to live, but he will not be under supervision.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dophile-sex-offender-getting-jail-Friday.html

BBM

Huh? A child will probably be molested, maybe even killed by this unsupervised RSO. It's sickening.

this is terrible! have you guys checked out this area of websleuths? (great place to put this by the way)

Citizens Against Pedophiles Early Release (CAPER) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Vermont authorities are warning residents in advance of a high-risk pedophile being released from prison Friday.

Residents are being told to be extra cautious with their children as a high risk pedophile is set to be released from a state prison Friday, with 12 to 13-year-old blond-haired, blue-eyed boys said to be at highest risk, according to reports.

snip

Timothy Szad, 53, was sentenced to 13 years in prison after handcuffing and repeatedly sexually assaulting a 13-year-old autistic boy in 2000. With his sentence coming to an end Friday, authorities are warning the public he is at risk for re-offending, according to reports.

Szad is required to notify the state of where he chooses to live, but he will not be under supervision.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dophile-sex-offender-getting-jail-Friday.html

BBM

Huh? A child will probably be molested, maybe even killed by this unsupervised RSO. It's sickening.

I give this guy a very short stint out "unsupervised" before he's found dead somewhere. The public isn't going to tolerate this kind of crap going on much longer...

I don't care what the hell the laws say or don't say...COMMON SENSE PEOPLE! GET YOUR S**T TOGETHER AND PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING TO ANOTHER ONE OF OUR CHILDREN!!

:banghead:

I agree. He got out the last of December. I figure he took a spring semester and he was married and had the house bought and settled in when he could have been on the hunt. Oh gosh! That seems like forever, but if it brings us answers, I'll take it. :please:

Yes, Bootsctr, on Christmas Day, non the less...Many Iowa families and communities will suffer the effects from this decision for many Christmases to come..

I'm trying to remember who is local on here... If you are local - within an hour or two driving distance, can you please PM me?? I just have a question....

snip

BBM

I posted it here this morning:

Timothy Szad, Dangerous Sex Offender, Prompts Vermont Town To Issue Dire Warning - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes I am very close to Drew and Heather and I am going there Friday and am hopeful to discuss my concerns with LE. I have a feeling that my Facebook on Our Angels Among Us has been seen by either the killer or someone who knows something. It has had over 200 views since the last time I checked. After posting, I have gotten a few friend request by people that seem to be just watching me, not "liking" or commenting on any of my post. I believe the treatment program Klunder was in did not allow him to come and go freely. I may be mistaken, but usually not. Again, someone had to know this park well. I lived in Waterloo until I was 15 and never even knew this park existed. I went to Hickory Hills, George Wyth, and even the "old" Mitchell Sand pits, but never heard of seven bridges. Ironic that my POI had a relative 4 miles from there. Yes, I will be meeting with LE Friday or Saturday,

http://globegazette.com/news/local/...cle_b448708a-db89-11e2-bf27-0019bb2963f4.html

"Nov. 15, 1986 — Attacks Ev Leasure, 15, in Kensett. Klunder is taken into custody by juvenile authorities and is eventually found guilty of a delinquent act. Klunder is sent to the Boys State Training School in Eldora, to Meyer Hall in Des Moines, to Bremwood (a juvenile home) in Waverly and to the Mental Health Center in Cherokee."
------------------------------------------------------------------
(snipped for space; BBM)

This juvenile home in Waverly is what concerns me greatly as it is very near SEVEN Bridges .... and, many juveniles hike in the woods, explore the river, explore new places. Did he meet others during this time? Friends to hang out with? to Explore the river & park with? was he a boy scout? camping with friends at the 7 Bridges park perhaps?

Waverly to Seven Bridges is approx. 16 miles
http://mapq.st/138L6u1

Yes I am very close to Drew and Heather and I am going there Friday and am hopeful to discuss my concerns with LE. I have a feeling that my Facebook on Our Angels Among Us has been seen by either the killer or someone who knows something. It has had over 200 views since the last time I checked. After posting, I have gotten a few friend request by people that seem to be just watching me, not "liking" or commenting on any of my post. I believe the treatment program Klunder was in did not allow him to come and go freely. I may be mistaken, but usually not. Again, someone had to know this park well. I lived in Waterloo until I was 15 and never even knew this park existed. I went to Hickory Hills, George Wyth, and even the "old" Mitchell Sand pits, but never heard of seven bridges. Ironic that my POI had a relative 4 miles from there. Yes, I will be meeting with LE Friday or Saturday,

Have you considered becoming a verified insider here?

Forgive me, but I'm confused about your POI. :blushing:

I have told Drew over and over again. He believes the same thing as me. The investigators wont even tell him if that they are watching or have a POI. It is literally eating him up inside. I can see where they wouldn't tell him WHO, but at least let them know SOMETHING positive.

Bunnyhop, please explain what a "verified insider" is. I would do anything to help these two

B4igo2it-I don't think you are free to come and go at a juvenile detention center. My POI is the original suspect that lived across form park, there was a vacant house just doors down from his, and had a relative from Readlynn, 4 miles from 7 bridges. Cant say names. it got my previous posts taken down

I have told Drew over and over again. He believes the same thing as me. The investigators wont even tell him if that they are watching or have a POI. It is literally eating him up inside. I can see where they wouldn't tell him WHO, but at least let them know SOMETHING positive.

With my beliefs, this is the true rationale for justice. I believe that the dead are beyond caring about justice but the living survivors need it. When people say that a victim won't rest peacefully until their killer has gotten justice, I'm sorry, I just do not and cannot believe that.

I think that the survivors need justice, not so much for revenge (I don't value revenge) but so that they don't have to live their days looking at all the people around them and wondering "is it you? how about him? she's acted strangely ever since it happened, does she know something?" etc. And then the self-doubts: "did I bring this person into my loved one's life? am I accepting comfort from the person who killed my loved one? do I just not see the truth before me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member