IA IA - Eugene Wade Martin, 14, Des Moines, 12 Aug 1984

I am sure this has been highly considered by LE... From all of the information I have gathered intuition tells me that : Danny Heinrich is responsible for all three missing boys from Iowa during the years of :1982,1984,&1986... There are several reasons I feel strongly about this:

1. Heinrich was recently arrested and charged with having home made video footage from the said time period depicting young males, He also had DNA evidence linking him to the sexual assault of one boy in MN a few years following the Iowa disappearances.

(I found that during the time that the boys from Iowa went missing Heinrich would have been in the military as well as living with his father this could explain the need to travel outside of his town to commit these acts at first. it may also be questioned on whether Heinrich had a direct tie to Des Moines for military training etc during this time)

2. Heinrich was in the military during this time period and coincidentally the man described last being seen speaking to both paper boys was described as a clean cut , white male.. Although a very general description,quite coincidental that the witness chose to describe him as clean cut..and he was active in the military during this time.

3. one witness also described the white male as driving a blue vehicle. I found in an alternate article shortly after that Heinrich's step father was arrested in 1990 as a pedophile.. He had abused Heinrich as a child. He (Duane Hart) said he believed Then (1990) that Heinrich was responsible for another missing boy "Jacob Wetterling" .. Duane also mentioned when being interviewed by LE that Heinrich drove a blue car during this time period.

Below are a few links to show the details and where I found some of the above information.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/...onnection-to-another-wetterling-case-suspect/

http://m.startribune.com/new-developments-to-be-announced-in-wetterling-case/338399961/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling

I am sure this has been highly considered by LE... From all of the information I have gathered intuition tells me that : Danny Heinrich is responsible for all three missing boys from Iowa during the years of :1982,1984,&1986... There are several reasons I feel strongly about this:

1. Heinrich was recently arrested and charged with having home made video footage from the said time period depicting young males, He also had DNA evidence linking him to the sexual assault of one boy in MN a few years following the Iowa disappearances.

(I found that during the time that the boys from Iowa went missing Heinrich would have been in the military as well as living with his father this could explain the need to travel outside of his town to commit these acts at first. it may also be questioned on whether Heinrich had a direct tie to Des Moines for military training etc during this time)

2. Heinrich was in the military during this time period and coincidentally the man described last being seen speaking to both paper boys was described as a clean cut , white male.. Although a very general description,quite coincidental that the witness chose to describe him as clean cut..and he was active in the military during this time.

3. one witness also described the white male as driving a blue vehicle. I found in an alternate article shortly after that Heinrich's step father was arrested in 1990 as a pedophile.. He had abused Heinrich as a child. He (Duane Hart) said he believed Then (1990) that Heinrich was responsible for another missing boy "Jacob Wetterling" .. Duane also mentioned when being interviewed by LE that Heinrich drove a blue car during this time period.

Below are a few links to show the details and where I found some of the above information.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/...onnection-to-another-wetterling-case-suspect/

http://m.startribune.com/new-developments-to-be-announced-in-wetterling-case/338399961/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling
Wow, that's interesting. Have youyou thought about maybe contacting Des Moines PD about this info?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I honestly posted it on here in hopes that the right person or source would see it and look into it! I think it has potential!

http://www.fox9.com/news/51782857-story

I believe I left the above article out ... This article points out that in 1991 Danny Heinrich had a note on his record because he had been reported and was visually watched by police following paper boys on their routes. The investigation never went anywhere following this noted incident.

Throughout the entire decade of the 80's I could only 4 incidents of preadolescent boys vanishing that appear to involve sexual predation in the entire Midwest: the three Des Moines cases and Jacob Wetterling in Minnesota.

Heinrich would have been 18 when Johnny Gosch was abducted and older for the others. Des Moines is only 1/2 day drive from Paynesville where he appears to have been living.
There is no evidence that I am aware of that Heinrich ever spent much time away from the small towns West of the Twin Cities nor any ties to Iowa. It would be an unusual pattern for a sexual predator to keep returning to the same distant city to commit his crimes when he has no other ties to that town. Still, it is certainly possible.

Witnesses place an adult male having contact with both Johnny and Eugene right before they vanished and they did not appear to be the same guy nor did either description fit Heinrich. We have no idea how accurate or reliable either description was or if that described person had anything to do with either abduction.

One fact that argues against Heinrich is that Johnny Gosch was actually taller than Heinrich. Johnny was 5'7" and weighed 140 lbs. Heinrich would have been only 5'5"". I have no idea what he weighed in 1982 but all of the pictures I have see of him show him as a small man who has grown chubby rather than muscular over the years. I suspect it was a significantly bigger man who took Johnny, and most likely Martin and Marc.

Overall, it is improbable but hardly impossible that Heinrich was involved in the Iowa cases.

I respect all that was stated above, however no article that I've come across after much much reading has stated that different men were seen with these boys. Also the height and weight of Heinrich was irrelevant considering he could have used a gun which was stated in several articles that I read. If you are a teenage boy at any height and or weight a gun is going to convince you to want to stay alive.. Also I looked up the distance as to where he was living and the where the Des Moines boys disappeared.. It was not a 1/2 a days drive but more like 1/4 a days drive.. Like I stated previously it would be interesting to see if he was in that area during that time for any reason especially military related.

The he age of 18 for Heinrich is fine considering he may not have acted on these instincts prior to having "adult" freedoms. It's just a thought but there are far to many similarities considering they found photos and video footage of young boys particularly paper boys.

As well it was stated that Heinrich was watched by a police officer at one point driving around following paper boys...

It it may seem a long stretch... But when there is no other suspect... and this suspect matches up "coincidentally" on many levels I find that odd.

Had Heinrich been caught and performed his acts in California as oppose to paynseville I wouldn't be writing on this forum, however he performed his acts and was caught in the bordering state of Iowa.. Coincidence?

He had an infatuation with not only young boys but following paper boys, coincidence?

his step dad accused him of being a suspect in the Wetterling case.. Coincidence?

Only 4 boys went missing in this age range and fashion during this exact time period, coincidence?

The car Heinrich drove during the time Wetterling went missing matches the description and color of the car seen in Des Moines , coincidence?

im sure I could go on...

Maybe be it is all just coincidence... But it's an awful lot of them.

I respect all that was stated above, however no article that I've come across after much much reading has stated that different men were seen with these boys. Also the height and weight of Heinrich was irrelevant considering he could have used a gun which was stated in several articles that I read. If you are a teenage boy at any height and or weight a gun is going to convince you to want to stay alive.. Also I looked up the distance as to where he was living and the where the Des Moines boys disappeared.. It was not a 1/2 a days drive but more like 1/4 a days drive.. Like I stated previously it would be interesting to see if he was in that area during that time for any reason especially military related.

The he age of 18 for Heinrich is fine considering he may not have acted on these instincts prior to having "adult" freedoms. It's just a thought but there are far to many similarities considering they found photos and video footage of young boys particularly paper boys.

As well it was stated that Heinrich was watched by a police officer at one point driving around following paper boys...

It it may seem a long stretch... But when there is no other suspect... and this suspect matches up "coincidentally" on many levels I find that odd.

Had Heinrich been caught and performed his acts in California as oppose to paynseville I wouldn't be writing on this forum, however he performed his acts and was caught in the bordering state of Iowa.. Coincidence?

He had an infatuation with not only young boys but following paper boys, coincidence?

his step dad accused him of being a suspect in the Wetterling case.. Coincidence?

Only 4 boys went missing in this age range and fashion during this exact time period, coincidence?

The car Heinrich drove during the time Wetterling went missing matches the description and color of the car seen in Des Moines , coincidence?

im sure I could go on...

True, very true. And yes, that is a lot of councidences . Also, Johnny's wagon was left behind and Eugene's bag was too. I imagine that if someone grabbed them and had caused them to leave their stuff, surely there would have been yelling or shuffling/struggling heard by the neighbors. So it makes sense that a gun would've been used to force the boys into the vehicle quietly.

https://youtu.be/axMbhGOU1N4

Here's Eugene's older brother talking about the case. Extremely heartbreaking stuff 😣🙁 I pray for Eugene and the other two Des Moines boys, Johnny and Marc, everyday. I hope these families find closure and peace someday. If not in this life, then in the next 💙

im sure I could go on...

Older undated article and video that mentions possible connection to the Jacob Wetterling case and Daniel Heinrich.

http://www.weareiowa.com/news/local-news/eugene-martin-case-remains-open-after-31-years/263135439

Tyler Holmes is linked to Eugene Martin they are related through tylers maternal grandfather Gary b Holmes who was a cousin of Eugene. Tyler Holmes is no linger missing he returned home after he turned 18. he ran away with a woman who got off on a technicality in court for sexual assualt on a minor (tyler) she drugged him convinces him his family didnt love him and he ran off with her. He reunited with his older sister through facebook.

mrs. gosch went odf the deep end and mr. gosch sr. couldnt take it anymore

does anyone know where to find a 1983-84 phone book for DM, WDM and Urbandale?

This posted in DM Register this week: Polk County officials: Children found human remains on north Des Moines property

Go to Google Maps and plug in these addresses:
1. 4330 N Baseline Drive in Des Moines is where the remains were found on March 17, 2020. Appears to have been a vacant lot in 1980's. Assessment records show property was developed in 1992. Polk County Assessor 270/01665-007-000
2. SW 12th St & Highview Dr, Des Moines, IA 50315 is where Eugene Martin disappeared from. Distance of 8.3 miles from 4330 N Baseline Drive. (source: Eugene Martin case remains open after 31 years)
3. Johnny Gosch lived at 1004 45th St, West Des Moines, IA 50266, and he disappeared from 42nd St & Marcourt Ln, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Distance of 11.4 miles to 4330 N Baseline Drive. (source: It’s Been 34 Years Since Johnny Gosch Disappeared While Delivering Papers in West Des Moines.)

The Cedar Rapids Gazette
Feb 10, 1985
0E977750-6069-4848-BAB8-CDDF54AC33B1.jpeg

I wonder if anyone has ever looked at a possible connection with the unsolved murder of Roger Warren? https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/roger-warren/

Roger is not missing- he was found deceased shortly after his disappearance. He went missing in August of 1979- 3 years prior to John Gosch and 5 years prior to Eugene Martin. All of the cases happened in summer (Aug/early Sept), all of the boys were 12-13 years old, and all from Iowa. Roger was approached by an adult male prior to his disappearance. (His younger brother was 7 at the time and witnessed it)

Roger was from Davenport, which is not in the Des Moines area, but both towns are on the I-80.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•
Back