IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, West Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 #4

Hello��
I'm not sure if i will say anything different then what was all ready said. There is a lot to read on the site. Given all the newer leads from the photos to the visit and the Nebraska ring..

The documentary on Netflix never mentioned brothers. It mentioned Emilio but, not Micheal. It only touched briefly . I seen that on here.
I'm curious about place Paul takes veiwers too. He said it is where all the kids taken were kept. He said the kids carved their names into the walls. The documentary never showed if Le. Or any investigation ever took place .There were no closeups .
I'm also wondering about the other two boys in that photo.( The photo reminded me of the photo of Tara calico and a boy. )
For some reason I'm thinking we just barely scratched the surface here.
Now, if the young man who visited Noreen with another boy was real, and was her son I would think you wouldn't put that into the documentary or on t.v. ir even allow the public to know.
Would you not worry about him getting killed? I know i would have gone about it differently. Maybe there is more details about that somewhere.
He would be in his late 40's so now. The world has changed. As we know more about other cold cases are getting closed.

The photograph of the three boys has been debunked. It came from a case in Tampa, Florida in 1978/9, and has nothing to do with the Johnny Gosch case.

Nelson Zalva, a retired detective from the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office in Tampa recognized the photos as evidence in a case he investigated in 1978 or 1979, which predates Johnny Gosch's 1982 disappearance. Ret. Det. Zalva says all the boys in the photos were identified but failed to provide authorities with enough evidence to prosecute the man who took the pictures.

Hillsborough Sheriff's department is now researching their files to locate the orginial photos because Retired Det. Zalva does not recall seeing a brand mark on the boy in the photo.

Which raises the probability that this is in all likelihood another cruel hoax played on Noreen Gosch, a mother so desperate to have her son back.

http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?topic=2902.10;wap2

If that's the type of thing included in this Netflix documentary, then I'm afraid its not much of a documentary.

Here's a bit more on Marc Allen with some very interesting comments underneath the article....

https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/marc-allen/

And this is the guy they're talking about who attacked a paper boy back in 1966...

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/ro...n-child-*advertiser censored*-dragnet-6724355

He's orginally from Cedar Rapids, IA and still had family in the area in the 1980s.

I watched the Netflix documentary last night. The pictures that were sent to Noreen (of the single boy), I think there were 4 pictures, she insists that they are Johnny. To me, those pictures resemble Eugene Martin much more than Johnny.
What is the name of this documentary?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

What is the name of this documentary?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

It's called Who Took Jonny and it's available on ITunes,YouTube,Google video, anyway, it's a good movie but the details are pretty much the same old song and dance, they don't uncover much that is new except they do bring up some strange stuff about Colorado and a possible network of kidnappers that used a house, it's all a PB story though but apparently it's good enough for Walsh and AMW! The PB story is fairly strong according to their lead producer and their independent investigative teams! Anyway, the PB parts seemed like they were Hollywood to me but I don't know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does bear a slight resemblance to Eugene Martin, but only slight. To me, the child in those photographs doesn't look American at all, he looks Eastern European.

What photographs? Could you provide a link? I'd like to see them. TIA

What photographs? Could you provide a link? I'd like to see them. TIA

They're all on Noreen's web site, which I don't want to link to. Just google Noreen Gosch and you'll find them.

I've always thought Johnny's disappearance was connected to the nearby disappearances of two other young boys - Eugene Martin and Marc Allen. If that's the case, it would point to someone local.

As you are mentioning these three cases as possibly being connected, I came to think of another disappearance, which, while it occurred in a completely other geography (Hinsdale County, Colorado), happened only the month before Eugene's disappearance.

As we know, Eugene disappeared August 12 , 1984, from Des moines, Iowa, while the boy I came to think of, Christopher James Harvey, disappeared July 11, 1984; that is, just the month prior.
A link to his case: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/harvey_christopher.html
It could of course be totally unrelated, it is even most probably not, but I thought it could at least be mentioned, given that such perpertrators sometimes can travel long distances between states if they are of the serial-type. Who knows.*Shrugs*

As you are mentioning these three cases as possibly being connected, I came to think of another disappearance, which, while it occurred in a completely other geography (Hinsdale County, Colorado), happened only the month before Eugene's disappearance.

As we know, Eugene disappeared August 12 , 1984, from Des moines, Iowa, while the boy I came to think of, Christopher James Harvey, disappeared July 11, 1984; that is, just the month prior.
A link to his case: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/harvey_christopher.html
It could of course be totally unrelated, it is even most probably not, but I thought it could at least be mentioned, given that such perpertrators sometimes can travel long distances between states if they are of the serial-type. Who knows.*Shrugs*

Strange case, he's a pretty good size boy too at 5'11". I found a thread for him but it's closed, only one post . Maybe we could get a mod to reopen it? Though there seems to be very little and no new information on the case. I wonder why.
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/11/04/us/a-family-presses-search-for-son-who-is-missing.html

This article is about another missing boy, but the first comment under the article caught my eye , this person claims to have seen Christopher with his abductors in California.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/10/50-people-in-50-days-searching-for-a-9-year-old-boy/

Strange case, he's a pretty good size boy too at 5'11". I found a thread for him but it's closed, only one post . Maybe we could get a mod to reopen it? Though there seems to be very little and no new information on the case. I wonder why.
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/11/04/us/a-family-presses-search-for-son-who-is-missing.html

This article is about another missing boy, but the first comment under the article caught my eye , this person claims to have seen Christopher with his abductors in California.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/10/50-people-in-50-days-searching-for-a-9-year-old-boy/

You are right, the thread is indeed closed.:/ Is it because of inactivity?:/

I had seen that woman mentioned in the Reddit thread but had never read her comments because of temporary computer difficulties. Interesting.
Wonder what is the case with her story. She seems a bit erratic but that do of course not mean she did not see him, which I think is fully possible that she did. It could well match with what the investigators concluded after a search that Christopher was no longer in the county where he disappeared. But if she indeed saw him, I am somewhat doubtful that he would still be alive.:/

I had seen that woman mentioned in the Reddit thread but had never read her comments because of temporary computer difficulties. Interesting.
Wonder what is the case with her story. She seems a bit erratic but that do of course not mean she did not see him, which I think is fully possible that she did. It could well match with what the investigators concluded after a search that Christopher was no longer in the county where he disappeared. But if she indeed saw him, I am somewhat doubtful that he would still be alive.:/

Does anyone here know how we could restart his thread? TIA

I'd normally dismiss that kind of story as attentions seeking online, but in this case she could be telling the truth because the police probably would have dismissed any reported sightings of Christopher while they thought the boy in the coma was Chris.

I find it incredibly sad that someone saw a man taking photographs of Johnny two weeks prior to his disappearance, wrote down the mans license plate number, called the police, gave it to the police, only for them to throw it away. Too bad that alarmed mother who contacted the police didn't keep it.

I find it incredibly sad that someone saw a man taking photographs of Johnny two weeks prior to his disappearance, wrote down the mans license plate number, called the police, gave it to the police, only for them to throw it away. Too bad that alarmed mother who contacted the police didn't keep it.

There are certain conspiracy theories that describe how various DM area police agencies worked to keep the case on the back burner.

Hi all, I am hoping somebody here from Johnny's area in Iowa can respond with some helpful information. Would a person who lived in Dubuque (200 miles from Des Moines)typically have their wedding announcement run in the Des Moine Register newspaper, if they didn't have some sort of tie to the Des Moines area?

Additionally,knowing not a whole lot about this case other than a general knowledge of it, has the city of Dubuque ever offered any clues in Johnny's case? I would appreciate any input,thanks

Morf:

1. It's possible, but unlikely. The DMR was at the time of the abduction a paper that covered the state. However, I do not think I ever remember it including announcements for places outside of DM. Dubuque is in the northeast corner of the state and has more to do with that region up there than central Iowa.

2. Not that I know of. As far as I know, the clues surrounding Johnny's case point west towards Nebraska and the Franklin thing rather than east towards Dubuque.

Thanks for the reply & the info. I wanted to gauge the 'Emilio' angle. Do we know if Emilio was a real Guy,and if he really could have abducted Johnny? If so, I have found somebody that may be Emilio,but I do not want to share his info publicly,but I would like some feedback via PM,and would share the info via PM. I would like to hear from People who may be experts in this case,or have extensively studied it. Please PM me if you think you may be able to help me vet a potential POI

I came upon this report by by Ted L. Gunderson, FBI Senior Special Agent in Charge (Ret.). He published this full length report in 2000 and I believe mysteriously passed away afterwards. The report is Gundersons own found evidence of corruption linking the FBI, CIA, some top political figures, the Franklin case, missing children, including kidnap-victim Johnny Gosch, satanic abuse, CIA MK-Ultra Mind Control, Iran-Contra, and new arrests of possible American terrorists in Mexico.
The extensive information given by the FBI Senior Agent is documented in the following link....everyone should read it.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/ted_gunderson_report.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back