GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

Could be. It mentions a meeting on Skype, and I've been of the opinion that the images are from an online video chat, with the kid looking at the screen while talking to someone.

AE, I deleted it because I went into pacer and looked up the evidence in the case--the 14yr old John Doe in that case actually was identified. I guess I should have investigated it further before posting.

I am not saying I don't think the young man (boy?) has not been victimized. But in this case, my gut is telling me he is a victimizer and his victim the smaller child.

I think this one will turn out to be him abusing the younger child for the viewing pleasure of others via skype.

I hate that there has been zero updates on this.

I might be wrong, but I think when you're chatting on Skype, the image is a mirror image? So the Adidas type on his shirt would be backwards?

I might be wrong, but I think when you're chatting on Skype, the image is a mirror image? So the Adidas type on his shirt would be backwards?

I don't think that's the case. I've skyped several times with friends living overseas/across the country and never noticed anything being mirrored!

Slightly o/t but interesting...

In the other ICE case we were talking about on here...I just checked into updates on the one kid/guy that was arrested and he plead down to the last charge he received. Out of 5, the State dropped the top 4 but read them into the court papers, then he didn't contest the last charge. He's on the sex offender registry for life. Alot of things don't make sense with it. Also, his bro was thought to be the perp by many in the video. Not seeing that to be the case now as he's all over social media, etc. There's no way, if he's the one that raped that little girl, that he'd ever be allowed back on the net. The older bro in jail now is allowed out to see his chiropractor. Wth? He's also allowed to see his siblings but he is barred from seeing any other children, or being around them I mean. He was charged with 5 counts but ICE said the perp in the video was charged with 7 counts. There was confusion in that thread about the older boy being the perp in the ICE pic but some of us noticed that ICE intentionally released a distorted pic of him, there were several other no distorted shots they could have chosen for the public to id. Alot of people thought the pics looked eerily similar to the younger bro. In looking up this old case, I searched a school that was give in comments on MSNBC and found a person that looks just like the guy in that photo. The key was to searching the counties listed and the town's schools in those 2 counties. The kid I found that is incredibly similar in appearance lives in the exact county ICE gave for the arrest, not the county the other kid that was charged with 5 counts was in. I also learned something in researching this person which is quite interesting and very concerning - if a child/teen is guilty of a sex offense, they would be a juvenile sex offender and still be allowed to attend public school...and their conviction is protected from public soceity. Laws vary from state to state but in WI juvenile sex offenders can still attend public school. Crazy...

In the other ICE case we were talking about on here...I just checked into updates on the one kid/guy that was arrested and he plead down to the last charge he received. Out of 5, the State dropped the top 4 but read them into the court papers, then he didn't contest the last charge. He's on the sex offender registry for life. Alot of things don't make sense with it. Also, his bro was thought to be the perp by many in the video. Not seeing that to be the case now as he's all over social media, etc. There's no way, if he's the one that raped that little girl, that he'd ever be allowed back on the net. The older bro in jail now is allowed out to see his chiropractor. Wth? He's also allowed to see his siblings but he is barred from seeing any other children, or being around them I mean. He was charged with 5 counts but ICE said the perp in the video was charged with 7 counts. There was confusion in that thread about the older boy being the perp in the ICE pic but some of us noticed that ICE intentionally released a distorted pic of him, there were several other no distorted shots they could have chosen for the public to id. Alot of people thought the pics looked eerily similar to the younger bro. In looking up this old case, I searched a school that was give in comments on MSNBC and found a person that looks just like the guy in that photo. The key was to searching the counties listed and the town's schools in those 2 counties. The kid I found that is incredibly similar in appearance lives in the exact county ICE gave for the arrest, not the county the other kid that was charged with 5 counts was in. I also learned something in researching this person which is quite interesting and very concerning - if a child/teen is guilty of a sex offense, they would be a juvenile sex offender and still be allowed to attend public school...and their conviction is protected from public soceity. Laws vary from state to state but in WI juvenile sex offenders can still attend public school. Crazy...

Juvenile sex offenders can also attend public school in New Jersey. And if anyone outs them... They're arrested and charged!

I remember this case! do you have a link to the thread?

So....if ICE is looking for him, that means he's not a US citizen? Maybe an exchange student or ???

Hi Midwestmama, I just wanted to clarify that this is incorrect. We investigate transnational crime in general and Child *advertiser censored* related crimes are almost always transnational. The fact that we are looking for this individual has no bearing on his nationality.

Jim

I'm glad you researched and linked it. Most people either don't believe me or think I'm exaggerating the sheer volume of juvenile sex offenders attending public schools, maybe living next door.

It's unbelievable isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

As a teacher, I never knew this.

Sex offenders can have children and the sex offender can come to school and attend activities such as open house, plays, concerts, etc.

We are only notified of Level III offenders. We don't know about the others. I only know this because one year a grandmother told me her granddaughter was living with the father who was a sex offender. He was 28 and had sex with a 14 year old that produced the child that was living with him. The parents pressed charges.

It made me aware that there could be plenty of BF, father, uncle, etc offenders out there that we have no clue about.

High school students sometimes volunteer in elementary schools. Just wow!!!!

I hope if someone knows of a teen offender, the word is spread. The victim's parents are not under an gag order.

As a teacher, I never knew this.

Sex offenders can have children and the sex offender can come to school and attend activities such as open house, plays, concerts, etc.

We are only notified of Level III offenders. We don't know about the others. I only know this because one year a grandmother told me her granddaughter was living with the father who was a sex offender. He was 28 and had sex with a 14 year old that produced the child that was living with him. The parents pressed charges.

It made me aware that there could be plenty of BF, father, uncle, etc offenders out there that we have no clue about.

High school students sometimes volunteer in elementary schools. Just wow!!!!

I hope if someone knows of a teen offender, the word is spread. The victim's parents are not under an gag order.

The victims parents are absolutely under a gag order. The repercussions of outing an offender are severe. Very severe... If they weren't, I'd have paid for a billboard and a full page ad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

yes, the firm I work for practices in teh area of school law. This is scary true stuff.

How can victim's parents be under a gag rule?

If I knew of a kid that was an offender, I would tell my friends and any one else.

And what if a juvenile told other kids about it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back