Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #25

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

2. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed. Sites such as reddit or sub-reddit are not approved to be linked, referenced or discussed.

3. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to welcome our many new members to Websleuths. Please remember Websleuths is not like the other discussion forums. We are heavily moderated. Our goal is to stay on topic, not tear apart innocent people, and see what we can come up with looking at the evidence presented to the public by the mainstream media or law enforcement.

Here is a link to our rules. The Rules

This means you cannot randomly accuse someone of killing Mollie.

You cannot link to other sources like random YouTube videos or Facebook pages and post information from these places.

WC are initials of the pig farmer who has been brought in for questioning and had his property searched in connection with Mollie's disappearance. Police have not named him as a person of interest.

In a situation like this where a person has not been named a suspect but the police appear to be interested in him, we only allow the initials of the person to be used
    This does not mean you can discuss anyone else. You can't start using Mollie's boyfriend's initials and then you post you think he may have been involved. We are doing this with WC only. Keep in mind each case is different. What we allow in another case on Websleuths does not mean we will allow the same type of discussion in Mollie's case.

As far as WC, one of our media sources that we have given the OK to use is Heavy.com

Heavy.com has provided a WC Five Fast Facts You Need to Know.

If you want to discuss what Heavy.com has provided you must use only the initials WC.

Please, do not outright accuse WC of taking Mollie, no remarks about looks, clothing, or any other insults.

The media frenzy surrounding Mollie's case is jaw-dropping and the story keeps getting bigger and bigger. As this happens sometimes the facts become lost and rumors take over.

Please stick to the facts of the case.

Thanks, everyone,
    Tricia

4. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

[​IMG] link

*Stay on topic

*DO NOT sleuth or post personal information about non-POIs (including a wedding registry, realty information, relationships, marriage information or anything else about their background even if it is public unless it is in MSM)

*Post using initials for all the case players (family members, friends, co-workers, neighbors,etc.) as much as possible

*DO NOT post asking if a particular person has been cleared

*DO NOT post judgemental posts about Mollie or anyone in her family as this is not victim friendly

*DO NOT post screenshots

5. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I really can't take credit! Thank you for your contributions. :)

WHAT WE KNOW
    • Mollie's jogging clothing and devices are missing
    • she has about 3 different routes and likes to mix them up
    • the dogs were in the basement
    • Dalton said the door was probably unlocked
    • she was seen running East on Pershing towards the Funeral Home
    • she was seen at the Funeral Home
    • she typically picks up the car at her mom's house before dark
    • she went for a run at 7:30
    • she usually runs for 45 minutes
    • LE reconstructed her run, relying on Fitbit data, cell phone pings and eyewitnesses
    • a digital signal led police to the Guernsey farm area
    • video was collected from various businesses
    • Mollie's mom was asked by FBI if Mollie was "in a home" at 9:45
    • she may have done homework (time unknown & unconfirmed)
    • Snapchat appeared to be indoors & taken that day, viewed at 10PM
    • Mollie was a creature of habit
    • Dalton sent her a text in the morning and she did not respond
    • This was the second night that Mollie was alone in the house
    • There were no vehicles in the driveway (as there usually would be)
    • Her driver's license and debit card were at the house
    • Usual evening routine: run, shower/eat or eat/shower, homework, bed
    • No signs of a struggle or forced entry
    Thank you for the last one @Stippling.

6. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  7. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

SharonNeedles' videos of the area:

8. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

9. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Don't you think the website will be getting some posters like some on FB and some other sites?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    borndem, Q.E.D., NewYork625 and 4 others like this.
  10. Tinselfoil

Tinselfoil Former Member

Let's solve this thing.

11. Bits777

Bits777 Well-Known Member

Just a question... Are there many deer in Iowa? There are here in PA - just thinking if someone had front end damage to their vehicle could they pass it off by saying- I hit a deer? In the event that someone else noticed and reported it.

12. MntnHiker

MntnHiker Well-Known Member

Was away all day and just catching up. I also can't get the two far right dots on the map to load.

Truck stops and car washes (and there are other businesses near the car wash) seem like places that might have had camera footage. Did they see the same or similar vehicle at both places acting suspiciously? From watching the show See No Evil, I know how crappy some CCTV footage can be where you can't see the driver or a license plate, etc. Just a thought I had. If it was someone from outside Brooklyn, they may have stopped at the truck stop either leaving or coming into town.

13. agilbe

agilbe Well-Known Member

I have gotten the impression there aren't a lot of cameras in Brooklyn. And I get that. For the most part I don't think they really have a need for them. It just looks like such a nice little town.

14. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Maybe the two dots we can't open are on purpose for some reason. Maybe the perp knows why and LE is watching him to get a response. idk.....drawing at straws maybe.

15. i'm someone

i'm someone nope, forever a new member, moo

Well, I was at work and realized it was after 4 PM, and I went and looked at the news to see what the press conference said and my heart dropped. I hope law enforcement has poured through all of our posts and is checking on at least a few of the suggestions. But really, I have no intuition at this point at all. I just know it's probably not good. That's really sad and I hope the trolls who mocked her loved ones burn in a special hell. MOO!

16. RavenCC2020

RavenCC2020 Well-Known Member

I understand this is a very serious matter but couldn't help but chuckle reading your comment... Obviously in jest but with truth as well. Thanks for the much needed levity.

17. Tinselfoil

Tinselfoil Former Member

Yes, hoping there's some clever catch-a-perp thing built into that site somehow and it's not just the amateurish thing it seems.

18. Those dots won't open...tried many many different ways to get in and zero luck.

19. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

The interactive map on the website appears to be a work in progress as I can't bring up anything on 2 of the sites.

https://findingmollie.iowa.gov/

Interesting that LE has pinpointed some areas on the day of Mollie's disappearance. Makes me wonder what LE has in those areas already. Better still if the person responsible for Mollie's disappearance is looking at that page, THEY REALLY have to be wondering what LE has and how they got to this point!

Yo! Dirtbag! You, the one responsible for this! Getting nervous yet? :eek:

curiousjo, Veracity, bizzle2 and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.