Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how to quote but this is copied from Page 1 of this thread.

MISSING PERSON. 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts is missing. Last seen on 7/19/18 possibly wearing denim shorts and a red t shirt. Last seen in Brooklyn. If you have any information please call 641 623-5679.

Denim shorts and a red t-shirt, back to my question, when did the clothing description change from pink sports bra and black capris.
I answered that above.

MISSING PERSON. 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts is missing. Last seen on 7/19/18 possibly wearing denim shorts and a red t shirt. Last seen in Brooklyn. If you have any information please call 641 623-5679.

Denim shorts and a red t-shirt, back to my question, when did the clothing description change from pink sports bra and black capris.

I don't have exact dates or articles, but witnesses had a different statement than what was originaly said and I belive mom accounted for shirts. that's the best I can say. if you look back threw the post it is all there as happened.

As with all information in relation to Mollie's disappearance, it is updated as new information is learned. For example, the family initially stated that Mollie may have been on her computer after she went jogging. Later reports from the same family members state that she was not on her computer after she went jogging. Information is fluid in a missing person's case, especially in the initial stages when everyone is upset and worried.

The family reported Mollie missing on July 19, and police would have asked what she might have been wearing. The family most likely thought about her morning work clothing. Now, we know that Mollie disappeared while jogging, so that changes what she was wearing.

Anyone believing MT could have "simply run away" if someone stopped in a vehicle to abduct her while she was jogging might not realize that if a perp's intention to abduct is stronger than a victim's capability to flee then that victim likely will end up abducted.

Skip ahead to the 2:30 mark to see an abduction...

OMG. Where was that?

Yes, they certainly do! I've taken several online programming and mathematics courses. Both had videos explaining the subject material, complete with narration. Mollie could have been listening to course material whilst running.

So, she could have been doing homework while running. She seems like a multi-tasker. :) Another theory to ponder tonight.

Did I hear fright from one of the press conferences there will be pc updates every three or four days?

Just chiming in at a totally random time to say "hey if you are reading here and not even posting and even think you might know something, do the right thing".
If you did do something to cause all of this, then you are almost definitely following all of the coverage. If you search her name you will likely land here.
So if you wanted attention, you got it. Big time.
No matter what the outcome, the entire situation needs to stop now.
It's only going to get worse. It just will.
Even if the worst has occurred her parents need to know where the answer is.
Do the right thing. For whatever your reasons may be.
You are smart enough to figure out a way.
just my very own opinion,
Chi
CHristi-Paul_.png

If the perp is here, he should be scared ****less that we WS'ers can get this far on little to no "inside" information. If we can do this, just imagine what LE is doing. If he is not caught soon, which I think he will be, he will spend the rest of his days looking over his shoulder and wondering when karma will catch up. Because it always does, one way or another.

:eek::eek:o_O

I wasn’t just reading a post about spouses hacking passwords or something. Anyway, it made me think that mollie has a Mac. I also have a Mac and when I forget a password, I go to safari, preferences, passwords, and (assuming that I’ve allowed the computer to do so) I can view any website and the password I use for that site. I just wonder if maybe a family member maybe also had a Mac, maybe mollie used it occasionally, and her password info could possibly be saved there. I don’t have a Fitbit, but I guess I assumed that all the info from it could be accessed via some app/website that might require a password. Also, I use iCloud, which means that all my kids’ ipads, which are logged in to my iCloud, share contacts, pics, and even texts if I enable that option. Maybe LE would not want anyone snooping around and trying to find info, but if it was my family member and I had any of these possible options, I’d sure do it. I’m sure LE knows how to do all that and more and hopefully has done so. I just thought, maybe a family member or close friend might be able to access something that gives some kind of clue. Anyway, that was a ton of rambling for a quick thought I had.

Did I hear fright from one of the press conferences there will be pc updates every three or four days?

They said that at the first press conference, but that has changed. They have not scheduled another press conference yet. Dad is headed back to Cali. No POIs or suspects announced by LE. Sadly, by all appearances the case is going cold.

.... To give one example with some case similarities: Sierah Joughin ....

There are enough similarities in those two cases that it would be negligent not to have at least one person trying to research the possibility that they were the same killer / abductor.

On a map they are roughly equidistant from Chicago in opposite directions.

I don't want to cause this post to get deleted by pointing out the obvious 'alternative hypothesis', but it is something that should be investigated.

The very first post in the case does say denim shorts, red shirt.

This is why I wondered how folks could be ruled out so early when this turned out to be bad info, thus requiring a new timeline for LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther