Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does sound very contrived unless bf and brother and fiance went out of town often for work. Like what are the odds all 3 of them are out of town and she goes missing??
All the brothers and the soon-to-be wife work in the construction company owned by one of the brothers. They live in a tiny town with 1400 people. There's not enough construction work available in their tiny town, so the brother's construction company works all over the state. It's not suspicious that men go to work on construction jobs not close to their tiny town. It would be suspicious if these men didn't work, yet somehow had money, trucks, a house, and upcoming beach wedding.

Mollie could have taken a Greyhound to UT. You don't need an ID when purchasing a Greyhound ticket, and they can be paid for with cash. People can use falsified names when purchasing tickets. There isn't a Greyhound Station in Brooklyn, Iowa, but I know there is one in Iowa City and Des Moines. I once had ridden the Greyhound from Sioux City, Iowa to Iowa City, Iowa. I know the Greyhound does pickups and drop-offs at certain gas stations and McDonald's along the route. I am just not sure if they do such a thing in Brooklyn, Iowa. This might be something to look into...even though... the chance of her hopping onto a Greyhound is slim.
Younger ppl ride mega bus instead of greyhound generally.

'This is not like her': Mollie Tibbetts' boyfriend believes missing Iowa college student will be home soon

Updated 16 mins ago
BROOKLYN, Iowa --

"This is not like her," he told WOI. "If this is her running off, nobody would've seen it coming. Nobody in the world. Not her family, not me, nobody would've ever guessed that she just take off and not tell anybody."

Tibbetts, a 20-year-old college student, has not been seen since she went on a jog in Brooklyn, Iowa, last Wednesday, authorities said.

THE LAST HE HEARD FROM HER

Jack last saw Tibbetts on Monday, July 16, he told ABC News. He then drove to his job at a construction company in Dubuque. ABC News reports that his job is about 50 miles away. Tibbetts was staying at his house and watching his dogs.
Boyfriend of missing college student speaks out

Boyfriend Jack interview at link..

'This is not like her': Mollie Tibbetts' boyfriend believes missing Iowa college student will be home soon

Updated 16 mins ago
BROOKLYN, Iowa --

"This is not like her," he told WOI. "If this is her running off, nobody would've seen it coming. Nobody in the world. Not her family, not me, nobody would've ever guessed that she just take off and not tell anybody."

Tibbetts, a 20-year-old college student, has not been seen since she went on a jog in Brooklyn, Iowa, last Wednesday, authorities said.

Jack last saw Tibbetts on Monday, July 16, he told ABC News. He then drove to his job at a construction company in Dubuque. ABC News reports that his job is about 50 miles away. Tibbetts was staying at his house and watching his dogs.

50 miles away is not really that far of a drive.

Updated 16 mins ago
BROOKLYN, Iowa --

50 miles dont seem like 2 hours away

Snipped.

Mortvedt said FBI and Iowa investigators are concentrating on areas around Brooklyn that Tibbetts has known to have gone to in the past. The FBI is also using an array of computer forensics -- such as studying online history and cellphone app usage -- in an effort to pinpoint where she might be, he said.

"This could shake out a bunch of different ways," Mortvedt said. "We are hoping and praying for the best outcome."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...oklyn-iowa-fbi-joins-search-today-2018-07-24/

“But questions and suggestions should be PM’d to the family.”

I don’t think this statement from the Missing Mollie Tibbetts page means the family has a direction in her disappearance. This above statement was made to stop people from posting suggestions or questions on the FB page because other people then decided those suggestions MUST be evidence or a good source for gossip or rumor. The statement directly after the "questions and suggestions should be PM'd to the family" addressed stopping the gossip and rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592