Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

A heavy law enforcement presence has been confirmed at Ewart Road and 110 Street near Montezuma on Thursday.

KCCI's Kayla James reports multiple agencies including the Iowa State Patrol, Poweshiek County Emergency Management and State Medical Examiner were on the scene north of Montezuma.

This is near the area where 11-year-old Xavior Harrelson went missing on May 27.

More at Developing: Heavy law enforcement presence reported north of Montezuma
omg now it says "adolescent body found" :(

Poweshiek County, Iowa: Farmer finds adolescent human remains | weareiowa.com

9/30/21

11-year-old Xavior Harrelson.

However, it is yet to be confirmed if the human remains are of the boy, who went missing from his home on May 27.

A farmer called the sheriff's office around 2:00 p.m. to report they found the remains, according to Poweshiek County Sheriff Thomas Kriegel.

The remains found appeared to be that of "an adolescent," according to Mitch Mortvedt, assistant director of DCI. He also said the clothing found with the remains is consistent with what Xavior had been wearing at the time of his disappearance.

The half-mile is in reference to the distance from the scene where the body was found in relation to the location of the press conference, not in relation to XH home or the area where he was last scene.
Thank you for clearing that up!!!! I listened yet again and he does ask from where we are. I apologize! So, have we seen a map or do we know where they are in relation to home?

I just recently came back to WS after a short hiatus. Between Jacob McCarthy having been found and now possibly Xavier, I can’t help but to feel devastated because they were close to my own son’s age. The children’s cases always get to me, but for some reason I just feel numb and lost about this. I’m at work and trying not to cry.

Not unexpected news, but terrible all the same. One of the articles said this field hadn’t previously been searched. I’m surprised by that. Here’s a screen shot of the distance from 110th and Ewart where the police presence was reported earlier and Spruce Village.

Attachments

• 6DF00CF0-FA56-4DAE-B50E-71402AC41A09.jpeg
    6DF00CF0-FA56-4DAE-B50E-71402AC41A09.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 54
Poweshiek County, Iowa: Farmer finds adolescent human remains | weareiowa.com

9/30/21

11-year-old Xavior Harrelson.

However, it is yet to be confirmed if the human remains are of the boy, who went missing from his home on May 27.

A farmer called the sheriff's office around 2:00 p.m. to report they found the remains, according to Poweshiek County Sheriff Thomas Kriegel.

The remains found appeared to be that of "an adolescent," according to Mitch Mortvedt, assistant director of DCI. He also said the clothing found with the remains is consistent with what Xavior had been wearing at the time of his disappearance.
Just devastating news -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back