ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries are not evidence or a crime!
Sure they are suspicious, but they are not evidence of a crime. Especially a six week old injury. I've never heard of a traffic stop to check for injuries as evidence of a crime. I've heard of officers investigating someone for a crime based on injuries, but they are generally not evidence.
The whole set up doesn't make sense to me, "Hey can you put this guy over and see if he has an injuries on his hands. That will tell us if he murdered these kids".
At that point in time it would have been 4 weeks, jmo!

I was in the “somethings wrong with his hand” camp, but I just cannot buy that article..

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the same anonymous sources Ashley Banfield is using. I just watched Bobby Chachon ret FBI on fox live talking about the stops, he felt they did do it on the behest of FBI. Also surprisingly had issue with the family moving the Elantra across the country. All MOO as no link as of yet. <modsnip - off topic>
<modsnip - response to snipped comment>

But can’t we give the prosecutors and LE time to tell us how and why they did things?
There was a plan. It worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall her giving this interview or answering a similar question on one of the TV channels just after he'd been arrested. I thought she was quite defensive in her tone.

I can see how that would make sense, as being in the field would be enough of a challenge, let alone having people suggest you're in it for sinister reasons. Of course she'll defend herself - we here on WS should get it! :D

I have no idea if the traffic stops in IN were to collect photos of injuries, but I’m baffled by everyone who says there would be no evidence of a cut 7 weeks after the injury occurred.

Has anyone here not witnessed an angry red scar that appears after a deep cut or surgical wound has healed shut? Nobody here has a scar from a childhood wound? A superficial mark from a scratch may not be visible 7 weeks after the injury, but deep cuts leave visible scars that last a lifetime.

IMO, it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for the perp to have inadvertently cut themself with the murder weapon during the commission of the crime. By all accounts it was an incredibly bloody scene and it’s likely that all parts of the murder weapon became blood covered and slippery - not hard to imagine perp losing their grip and injuring themselves.

How much time was between the stops? Could the first one be real and the second one be to get a look at his hands?
10:41am and 10:50am by two different departments

IMO if you want to look at his hands you would approach driver side and not bend over totally blocking your body cam. LE would have gotten a clear view of his hands from driver side if he was handing license, registration etc. I don't believe the Fox article personally

if BK really did kill those four students, I am sure he can’t even hear people talking to him or the noise around him. I’m sure his mind is consumed with pictures in his head of the horrible things he has done. I can’t imagine this not haunting him the rest of his life. It is so demonic.
You're reasoning like a perfectly normal person. I think whoever it was, an individual who stabbed for young people to death would likely not be bothered at all with any horrible pictures in their head. It takes a very sick mind to commit crime like this and it's very hard for normal people to comprehend and reasonably/logically explain reasons for it, because there are none. I wouldn't be surprised if the perp appreciated the gravity of the situation but, at the same time, instead of being haunted by horrible flashbacks, they e.g. debate what to have for breakfast. All of the above IMHO except for the first sentence, I'm sure you are a perfectly normal person!

I don’t know why but this gives me anxiety. IMO BK may be thrilled by the game of now showing he is smart enough to get away with murder. Makes me think of OJ Simpson case. The trial may be the stage he has wanted all along …… with book to follow. Ugh
The truth, however, will be proven with experts like this. I think Bryan was a killer before he was a criminologist. He chose that major to satiate his urges. At first I thought it was a fame thing and let’s taunt the cops etc. But now I think it was purely him just giving into his long held urges to murder people.

I have no idea if the traffic stops in IN were to collect photos of injuries, but I’m baffled by everyone who says there would be no evidence of a cut 7 weeks after the injury occurred.

Has anyone here not witnessed an angry red scar that appears after a deep cut or surgical wound has healed shut? Nobody here has a scar from a childhood wound? A superficial mark from a scratch may not be visible 7 weeks after the injury, but deep cuts leave visible scars that last a lifetime.

IMO, it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for the perp to have inadvertently cut themself with the murder weapon during the commission of the crime. By all accounts it was an incredibly bloody scene and it’s likely that all parts of the murder weapon became blood covered and slippery - not hard to imagine perp losing their grip and injuring themselves.
with all the attention given in the media about cuts and bruises on his hands/arms, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being acquitted if there aren’t any.

You're reasoning like a perfectly normal person. I think whoever it was, an individual who stabbed for young people to death would likely not be bothered at all with any horrible pictures in their head. It takes a very sick mind to commit crime like this and it's very hard for normal people to comprehend and reasonably/logically explain reasons for it, because there are none. I wouldn't be surprised if the perp appreciated the gravity of the situation but, at the same time, instead of being haunted by horrible flashbacks, they e.g. debate what to have for breakfast. All of the above IMHO except for the first sentence, I'm sure you are a perfectly normal person!
Exactly. He likes such images - hence the reason he chose that field - to satiate his desire to actually DO such things.

Last edited:
The PCA/warrant info will be very interesting. Maybe there is the proverbial mountain of evidence, or we'll find out that it is not overly strong and whisper stops were to gather evidence to bolster it.
LE has all along played this close to the vest, Idaho, Fry et al. can claim otherwise but the FBI is leading things up. (technically they could also make the case that Federal crime were committed).

I currently have a monster cut on my leg, walked into something on Christmas morning. So I am on 11 days, and it is still angry, scabbed, and needs to be covered with a big band aid. I am already thinking about how I will need sunblock on the area come summertime because the area will be fresh skin. I don’t anticipate it being healed for weeks at the earliest. So yes, I believe wounds could still be visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname