ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Dec. 15, around 10:40 a.m. EST, a Deputy with the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office pulled over a white Hyundai Elantra on I-70 in Indiana. Officials said the Hyundai was pulled over just east of the rest park near the 107 mile marker.

Only a few minutes after being let go by the Deputy, Kohberger was pulled over again around 10:50 a.m. on I-70, this time by an Indiana State Trooper, in an exchange that was also captured by a body camera. Officials said Kohberger was once again following a vehicle too closely.

Snipped: “At the time of the traffic stop, there was no information available on a suspect for the crimes in Idaho, to include identifying information or any specific information related to the license plate state or number of the white Hyundai Elantra which was being reported in the media to have been seen in an(d) around where the crime occurred,” a spokesperson for the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office wrote.

If the police said no signs of sexual assault, I take that as there being no evidence at the scene of a sexual assault, thus no evidence of a sexually motivated crime. I would stake my house on BK’s semen not being present at the crime scene… then again, just my opinion.
Have you read about the killings BTK committed? No sexual assaults per se. He was a coward anyway. But he tied up his victims and then ejaculated on them. Semen was there. I sure hope you are right though. It would be just another sick act on his part.

People are tried in court, not in the media and media speculation has nothing to do with actual evidence presented at trials.
Completely agree! But gets harder, if not impossible, to find 12 people that haven’t been exposed to and potentially influenced by what they’ve seen or heard outside the courtroom.

Got a question folks. Check out this vid of the vigil for the four victims. If it doesn't start at the mark, go to 7:19 in the video. Look at LH corner, between the girl with the bright blue coat, and the bald man. Does that fella walking across the screen, look familiar?

KTVB Channel 7 "University of Idaho candlelight vigil remembers 4 students killed"
colour worn by poss suspect?

https://mycourts.idaho.gov/odysseyportal/Home/WorkspaceMode?p=0

CR29-22-2805 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Bryan C Kohberger Defendant

01/05/2023 Initial Appearance - Felony Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer Marshall, Megan
Hearing Time 09:30 AM

01/05/2023 Order
Order Regarding Notice of Hearing Zoom Information

01/05/2023 Warrant Returned - Served
01/05/2023 Notification of Rights

To be fair, if you type into Google ‘vegan moscow idaho’ Mad Greek is the first restaurant to appear however I have no idea how the recent interest in this restaurant may have influenced google algorithm.
Doesn't even show up near the top, if at all, if you search with DuckDuckGo or Bing. I am sure the number of people searching for it using terms 'Mad Greek' and 'vegan' on Google has moved it to the top of the list. JMO

Have you read about the killings BTK committed? No sexual assaults per se. He was a coward anyway. But he tied up his victims and then ejaculated on them. Semen was there. I sure hope you are right though. It would be just another sick act on his part.
Yes… I unfortunately have. I agree with you, it’s possible, I just think if this was sexually motivated, LE wouldn’t have said ‘no signs of sexual assault.’ time will tell….

Doesn't even show up near the top, if at all, if you search with DuckDuckGo or Bing. I am sure the number of people searching for it on Google has moved it to the top of the list. JMO
There you have it, I’ve never used anything other than Google. I surmised the algorithms would be skewed with the interest of late. The strictest of vegans I would imagine would eat in a vegan only restaurant if any existed nearby.

If you are in the UK and wanting a stream, court TV on sky channel 179. They just had a defence attorney and former prosecutor on discussing it saying that the public should look at the bigger picture. He said yes they obviously have something on BK and he hopes they have the right person but we should reserve judgement until all info is released and it doesn’t mean he is definitely guilty. He specifically talked about the lack of injuries on BK and is more sceptical about it all.

Edited to add - not a live stream but they are discussing it.

I agree with this to an extent. Yes, we need to wait for the evidence. The legal system here is the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. But personally, I'm not reading into his lack of injuries. IF he is the one that killed them, he did it in their sleep. Its not like they saw it coming and had time to formulate a plan to defend themselves. MOO.

The state police added: "At the time of this stop, there was no information available on a suspect for the crime in Idaho, to include identifying information or any specific information related to the license plate state or number of the white Hyundai Elantra which was being reported in the media to have been seen in or around where the crime occurred."

The Hancock County Sheriff's Office said it stopped Kohberger just nine minutes before the Indiana State Police. The father and son were pulled over at that time for speeding, according to LaBar. The sheriff's department also said there was no information at the time on the suspect in the Idaho crimes or specific information on the white Hyundai Elantra.

....The Fox article stated that the FBI did not say why they wanted the car stopped and that they were tracking it. My read is that the two articles don't necessarily exclude the other... we will find out I am sure and I am sure that there is a lot of information out there that will be corrected eventually. This article in one place mentions "minutes" and also "about an hour"
One comes from an unnamed unvetted source. And the other is direct LE quotes. One is believable the other is not. Imo.

JMO, but I really don't think this crime was sexually motivated. Not implying that BK didn't have anger/sexual compulsions towards women, but. I think this crime was first and foremost done as a challenge to LE or a test of his knowledge, that stemmed from an obsession with committing the "perfect crime." I believe he picked female victims (I don't think he anticipated Ethan) because of his troubled relationships to women (IMO), and was able to depersonalize them enough to enact the crime.

thank you

what do you make of the timestamps on the body cams? eg No 2 stop, from the TMZ link View attachment 392739
I'd guess the time on this clock is the one that is off. Here's why: car is facing east, in direction of PA. At near 4 o'clock in IN this time of year (mid-December, close to shortest day of year on Dec. 21), sun would be quite low in southwest, about 1 hour prior to setting. You can see from shadow off officer's right leg that sun is still high in the sky, perhaps slightly before noon. Instead of 15:51 (3:51) actual time is probably 11:51 or 12:51

Screenshot 2023-01-05 at 15.26.22.png

Completely agree! But gets harder, if not impossible, to find 12 people that haven’t been exposed to and potentially influenced by what they’ve seen or heard outside the courtroom.
While I do agree with this, especially in the immediate Idaho area, there are people outside of the area that don't know what's happening. I wonder if they will try to change venues.

Got a question folks. Check out this vid of the vigil for the four victims. If it doesn't start at the mark, go to 7:19 in the video. Look at LH corner, between the girl with the bright blue coat, and the bald man. Does that fella walking across the screen, look familiar?

KTVB Channel 7 "University of Idaho candlelight vigil remembers 4 students killed"
This person?

Attachments

• 19EB409D-5891-4562-B3B1-8FF093F42AC4.jpeg
    19EB409D-5891-4562-B3B1-8FF093F42AC4.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 175
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online