ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.... So BK walked right past one of the roommates, am I reading that right?! Sooo, why did they wait until nearly Noon to call...so many questions, doesn't make sense......
I'm guessing that he didn't see her - in a heightened state after stabbing four people and just kept walking out of the house. m00

Absolutely! This has been on my mind along with many other things regarding this case. It is not uncommon for a suspect to want to interject themselves in the case. Monitoring the progress, researching, obsessing even after the fact. I would be willing to bet he might have even been watching this thread. Terrifying.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this will ever be officially confirmed. I would imagine that LE was monitoring the vigil closely. If this was in fact Kohberger, I would think that LE Will be able to tell by cell phone pings etc.
Which brings me to another point. What will his cell phone reveal? This guy does not seem to have any current friendships or relationships other than with his family. Who was he talking to? Did he have a burner phone? Did he leave his cell phone at home the night of the murders? We know he had what we would assume to be pretty extensive knowledge of how the criminal justice system works so it would make sense that he took all the precautions. JMO
I'm not seeing him. Could someone post a screenshot?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member