ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that stood out to me in the PCA is that DM indicated she heard Kaylee say 'there's someone here." If that was truly Kaylee she heard, that means at least two of the victims were awake.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the timing of all this. I took this to mean that K was alerting X that the DD driver had arrived.

PCA mentions DD arriving around 4am.

PCA mentions X on TikTok, at least as late as 412am.

PCA mentions lots of activity at 417am.

PCA mentions Elantra leaving area 420am.

I suspected this all happened very quickly, but wow.

moo.

Do we know if Kaylee ever spoke of "stalking incidents" in that time frame to her family, or police? All I'm seeing is reports that seemed to be considered questionable, by the vape store personnel, and comments from her mother and sister dismissing the idea-

Do we know for certain that the door dash delivery that was ordered and delivered appx 400am, in the time frame of the murders, was both made, and delivery accepted by, Xana?

Plant-based eating is deeply rooted in three of the prominent religions practiced in India – Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. All these religions believe in the concept of Ahimsa, which means kindness and non-violence towards all living things.

Following any religious doctrine is a choice BTW.
I would think it's clear that following any religious doctrine is a choice, but thank you for sharing. And I did say that I think of being vegan as a lifestyle choice unless... I probably should have realized there are religions that include plant based eating, but it does make sense when I stop to think about it. So I can add that to the many new things I've learned today. :)

I'm going to assume for myself that BK follows none of the religions that include the concept of Ahimsa since his alleged actions toward the victims were neither kind or non-violent. That, and the anecdotes people have shared about the bullying he did to others.

Also agree. I am hoping that the do have more DNA evidence than just on the sheath.
I agree that by itself it's not air tight evidence, but add in the car and phone data, it's compelling IMO. What, someone stole his car, phone and knife, committed a crime in an area in another town that he had coincidentally been driving around, then returned everything but the knife sheath and he never noticed? I'm not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther