ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
With food being delivered, it wouldn't be a stretch that the dog was in the immediate vicinity of the person with the food, maybe even barked for some of it?

MOO

I think DM was use to people being in and out of the house frequently. She was concerned enough to open the door twice but didn’t see anything. She locked her door both times after closing it. When she saw the person with the mask, I feel she went in to a trauma state. I feel she was immobilized by her terror. If he walked by her, he was headed upstairs on his killing mission. He may have come down to kill her but I feel something spooked him to leave and her door was locked. Either the dog or some other noise may have lead to his leaving. I feel for DM! She is an eyewitness, a trauma crime victim that survived a horror. Possibly she had left her phone in the kitchen area or in BF’s room and was too scared to go get it! I feel she was in a frightened state. What is most frightening, is that BK’s phone pinged by the house the next morning!!
The PCA showed her statement claimed he walked by her and continued toward the back patio sliding glass door, not up the stairs.

Just trying to navigate this house is crazy. I don't see how you would even know where anything or anyone was, let alone be in and out in less than 15 minutes, while killing 4 people!

I would not be surprised if it wasn’t his first time in the house especially given he’d be in the area at least 12 times prior. MOO

The affidavit didn't say anything about his DNA ending up on Xena or Ethan's bodies - but if they were awake and tried to fight back wouldn't some be recoverable? Or fibres from clothing he was wearing (of course the clothes would have to be recovered).

Exactly. A person could be stabbed to death in a matter of seconds. This could easily have been done in 5 minutes and out the door, especially if it had been rehearsed in his mind. The thing that gets me is how did he know who was in what room? Nothing says that he knew, but it seems like he went straight for the victims. He apparently walked right by DM's room and never even looked in there.
It’s been said before on this thread that the windows/curtains were open all the time and the tenants of this house were always visible inside.

So now that we know BK really did stalk them ahead of time (based on his cell phone pinging near their house at least 12 times prior), I'm curious if this is who Kaylee felt was stalking her. I know they interviewed a bartender she had talked to about a stalker and I know LE looked into it and (what they said publicly) could not find anything. I know also that there was one specific instance that they saw a man leave a bar after her but that turned out to be nothing.

However, I'm just curious if she (or any other other housemates) did ever notice the same white car driving by the house late at night. It's possible Kaylee even said it flippantly like "LOL I think I have a stalker" but it really was BK and he was a very dangerous stalker indeed. My guess is they had no idea. They were likely either asleep or partying and unaware when he would have staked out the house previously. But you just never know. A victim is said to have told people she was being stalked and then it turns out the killer actually WAS stalking at least one person in that house. MOO
IMO, KG was very intuitive.

Exactly. A person could be stabbed to death in a matter of seconds. This could easily have been done in 5 minutes and out the door, especially if it had been rehearsed in his mind. The thing that gets me is how did he know who was in what room? Nothing says that he knew, but it seems like he went straight for the victims. He apparently walked right by DM's room and never even looked in there.
He looked right at her, and just kept on walking. It’s very strange he would do that, as it seems to indicate he did what he came to do, and that was the end of it. She’s so lucky.

It’s almost as if he allowed himself a certain amount of time, and his time was up. But that doesn’t jibe with him returning to the scene the next day, which was an astounding risk.

I mean, if you’re worried about getting in and out in a certain amount of time, then why take that chance?

I doubt we’ll ever know why.

I have to agree. The Doordash delivery does seem to "mess" with the total time involved.

*I keep thinking I'm missing some info that better explains this.
I really think the Doordash delivery happened while he was in the area. I think DD was either there when BK first arrived (thus the driving back and forth a couple times), or DD pulled in around the time BK arrived and he had to wait until they were gone. The only thing with this theory is that would mean someone was awake, and I would not expect him to carry forward with it. Also, does this mean the slider was unlocked? I wonder if he had planned on forcing entry?

I'm in the US and I call them single! Although I'm familiar with twin. I guess I'm an odd ball! I've got a bad back, so I sleep in single-sized bed as it provides the best support for my back.

From a ad based in Chicago
What is the size of a single mattress?

A single and a twin size mattress are the same sizes. Both have the dimensions of 38" by 75", which are designed to fit one person. www.americanmattress.com/pages/mattress-size-chart

There's also bunk beds to consider :)

OK, to start: hiiii!!! I've been MIA (couple of brain surgeries in last couple yrs) but I'm trying to get the hang of a new layout, websleuths is a bit different! I am trying to get my hands on the pca, any help? Bear with me as I get comfy again, I haven't been around since Gannon. (RiP)
I'm glad to be back!
Hope you are doing well. Welcome back

IMO there is probably other mixed DNA that will take a while to get back. The sheath was probably the first obtained and a single source.
This came to mind as I read the affidavit and then this post, that the dog was in the house while the killings took place, and could have licked the perpetrators hands or the wounds of the deceased. Therefore the dogs fecal matter or urine could have contained dna, couldn’t it?

I think it's likely he parked and watched the house several times before that night. Being college kids, I have no doubt they probably left the blinds open some nights so anyone outside could watch who was coming in and out of which rooms. He also probably looked at the pictures and house plan on the rental agencies website.

I really think the Doordash delivery happened while he was in the area. I think DD was either there when BK first arrived (thus the driving back and forth a couple times), or DD pulled in around the time BK arrived and he had to wait until they were gone. The only thing with this theory is that would mean someone was awake, and I would not expect him to carry forward with it. Also, does this mean the slider was unlocked? I wonder if he had planned on forcing entry?
But it sounds like Xena and Ethan were awake. Xena had a food delivery about 20 minutes before the killing rampage started and was on tik tok about 10 minutes prior.

Given what BK is alleged to have done.. I wouldn’t put it past his link to these students being something totally almost irrelevant... One of them getting served before him at a bar, one of them walking in front of his car, seeing one of them looking happy on the street… literally anything can set off a stalker. I read before and forgive me I can’t quote the exact case but a woman was murdered in her home, the murderer had driven past her house once, saw her in her gymwear on a treadmill and that was the single thing that made him target her.

Last edited:
So IMO, if Doordash came at 4am- he attacked Xana or Ethan first, then went upstairs. Maybe it was one of them crying to the other "I will help you' if they were whispering about escaping because they knew he'd come back to the 2nd floor. It's even possible he attacked only one of them, then killed on the 3rd floor and returned to kill the last person before he left. This is sickening and so sad.
I also think like someone else mentioned, the murderer was in a state of euphoria or distraction as he walked by dylan.
Maybe wondering where he left the sheath.
It's possible Dylan didn't see the blood if it was dark and he was wearing black. Our minds will shut down when frightened or in shock because we don't want to believe what we are seeing.
She saw him go out the back door so she probably didn't want to attempt to climb out a window. She also didn't even know if there was someone else with him. Hell at this point maybe there WAS someone else with him.
She didn't want to call 911 for fear of being heard (or if an accomplice was still in house!)
I think self preservation is what kicked in. She will no doubt deal with a ton of accusations and survivor guilt. I remember weeks ago people on tik tok showing her posts that night/morning and arguing about the time zone.
I think if she had been able to think straight she'd realized she could text 911 but ultimately just wanted to live thru the night and stayed locked in her room until day where someone else could discover the bodies hoping it was all a nightmare and hoping no one was killed
Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member