ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know why did he target them or that house?
Was he stalking all of them that lived there or just one?
What was the trigger to finally attack on Nov. 13th?
Was he spotted stalking and called out? Feared he was recognized? Confrontation and told to f*ck off? for example.
MOO

I wonder why he made several turns before parking? Was he checking if the street was empty, or did he not quite know the way? In other words, was it his first time there?

Totally agree "walked past" her could have been from 3rd floor stairs or X's room, I lean towards X's room because the audio heard at 4:17. Maybe we'll find out someday.
IMO the door to her room would open to show the living room area, because it is so close to the living room inside wall/bedroom closet. To have the door open inward to look out at the stairs would make it physically impossible to peek out of the bedroom - you'd have to squeeze between the wall and partially open door.

Just look at all the doors that are close to a wall in your own home: the hinges are always on the wall side.

Sorry if this has been discussed/answered, I am VERY late here with this. Does anyone know if the stalker theory was reported to the police? I am sure I seen somewhere that Kaylee had an active stalker, not sure if hearsay though.
Hi, I don't know if it's been discussed already but I haven't seen anything officially reported in MSM that the stalker was reported to the police.

They likely have his phone now. And hopefully they can recover GPS coordinates from it. Both Apple's iOS and Google's Android (non-vanilla) actively track locations unless explicitly turned off. It's a little known controversial feature buried within layers of menus. It's so accurate that a lot of truck drivers use it in place of a traditional log to keep track of miles, location, and time. Apple has since abstracted this information in the latest version of iOS but the underlying data can still be pulled.

2 days ago I would have told you the person who did this would likely know about this feature and have it off. Today.........
Cell and GPS are very different!

Cell is owned by your carrier, in this case the carrier is AT&T. The only way to turn off cell pinging is to turn off your phone or put it in airplane mode. The PCA used cell carrier info.

Your Google location (GPS, map pins, check ins etc) history is owned by Google. There is nothing about GPS in the PCA.

Not blaming any of the girls at all. I’m just saying with all of the illogical parts, likely police holding back a lot of details for reasons only they know.

Wont

again I’m not putting any girl down. I just believe there’s more to it. I think people are saying don’t be judgey out of empathy which is understandable. But I also think those people haven’t been through anything like this. I have and I’ve met SEVERAL survivors or trauma and believe it or not you would be how it is more often the opposite. Adrenaline kicks in and you fight. Certainly if she was that shocked and scared, she wouldn’t have gone to sleep. Don’t think she was that drunk and out of it because she knew times and gave a pretty damn detailed description. If she was, they probably would have wanted to wait to duivulge info about it long enough that she couldn’t be drug tested and defense could rule any testimony out.

Logic tells me girl saw more.

Think about it.

Cases take a long time and cops in a couple of months with nothing at all except some videos of car in a town full of college students driving around. They zoomed in on him really quick and I’m just saying I think more will come out
I posted earlier about my DD going thru, what DM did that night, numerous times when she lived in off campus housing. She was even caught off guard when a man would walk by her door when she had it cracked open trying to figure out what the noises were and what was going on. The men walked out, never looked at her or spoke, no more noises, no one was screaming, she would shut her door and go back to bed. It never occurred to her that a roommate may have been attacked. My DD said if she checked on her roommates every time this happened they would have thought she was nuts. Imo

IMO the door to her room would open to show the living room area, because it is so close to the living room inside wall/bedroom closet. To have the door open inward to look out at the stairs would make it physically impossible to peek out of the bedroom - you'd have to squeeze between the wall and partially open door.

Just look at all the doors that are close to a wall in your own home: the hinges are always on the wall side.
Yes, very interesting! I thought D's door faced the kitchen? Either way, who knows.

He's thinking, "So, you're gonna try and defend me? Just you wait! I'll make this the most difficult experience of your life and enjoy every minute of it."

The lawyer actually turns her back on him when they stand to get ready to leave, and a man (who I believe to be an assistant of his attorney) steps in between them so she doesn't have to walk near him.
I think he is very scared, meek, even. It is one thing to have ultimate control over others’ lives, and a totally different one, to have zero control over your own.

They were likely just trying to protect the integrity of the crime scene by keeping everything of importance "as is."
I don't think so. If they were trying to protect the integrity of the crime scene they would not have had a crime scene cleanup crew at the house to get it ready to release to the property owner. Only the court order prevented that action.
JMO

Or buried in the rural area that his phone records pinged after the murders--and did he return there when he thought was safe before going to PA in Dec? -analogous to behaviors of many criminals after a crime-a sick voyeurism-observer-- did he return to that rural area where he buried his treasure trove of carnage? I hope they check that route out very carefully.
Yes there is a big river there.

perfect pic of sole described in warrant, page 6- similar to Vans is what warrant actually states..
What o`ther brands have diamond patterned souls similar, I wonder?
As far as I remember, and this was like 10 years ago, a guy familiar with GSM explained this on one of the more technical forums and said that it's not only possible to position any given active cell phone within specific cell (general location), it's also possible to establish more exact coordinates using data packets' time of travel which is a function of distance from base transmitting station with the best or second best signal strength. I have no way to verify this...
There's Historical CLSI data which is used to track past movements. There is also prospective CLSI, GPS, and triangulation data which track a phone in real time. Historical CLSI is not triangulation, historical CLSI can narrow down a location to a general area, sometimes it's a huge aera. Prospective location data is pinpoint accurate.

The university of New Hampshire law review has an in-depth journal article on cellular data tracking. It can be found by searching for "Junk Evidence: A Call to Scrutinize Historical Cell Site Location Evidence."

Last edited:
We have been told each bedroom door has a number coded lock and each bedroom door automatically locks when closed.
Told that by previous residents of this house.
I‘m assuming any fully closed door was “locked“ unless the lock was broken.
Hm, I guess I haven't seen that article...link?

This one says that you can't hear anything in the house on other floors but mentions the rooms had locks (not that they lock automatically) but based on images online, the locks may have been changed since that resident lived there in 2019:

And this one says you can hear everything:

Suffice it to say, I haven't put much stock in old tenant comments because they have conflicted. But would be interested to see the confirmation that the doors lock automatically if you have it handy!

Edit to include this link: Father of Idaho murder victim fixed lock at home in week before the killings where it says: However, a recent photo posted on social media that shows a second-floor bedroom appears to show a knob on a bedroom door that does not appear to be a coded lock, says Banfield.

Last edited:
It was noonish on Sunday. Idaho still has blue laws. Maybe he suddenly needed a drink, having just driven once again from Moscow, 1122 Kings Road, where his victims were still undiscovered. He had been hoping for a LE/Media circus to watch. He will likely go on around the loop and back to Moscow later.

Today, blue laws generally apply to alcohol sales but I don't think BK was looking to shop retail for booze. Nonetheless, there are currently only 28 states with blue laws and Idaho is NOT one of them.

I'm old enough to remember when Richard Speck killed 8 student nurses and the lone survivor stayed hidden all night out of fear that he wasn't gone. Horrifying to think of the terror.
Speck also stayed in the house all night, so it's a little different. She was hidden under the bed and I believe she was in the same room. She ran out of the house at 6 am.

I think the sequence is clear, he came from Xana's room last, IMO. Perhaps it's just me.
Yes I agree with you though I did see it from the other posters point of view early on - I was picturing BK coming from the stairs between level 3 and 2 and walking down in the direction of the back sliding door however after a second look at the floor plan I can now see it likely means BK was coming from X bedroom and walking towards DM (in her bedroom doorway) while crossing through the living room before heading out the sliding door.

THANK YOU! Google EArth blurred out the house and cannot go up Queens Road but this video helped give me an idea of where he may have parked. More Northern not up the hill as I once thought. Unless he walked back in that direction to access the house undetected.
I noticed Googleearth has it blurred too. I wonder when that happened.

I wonder why he made several turns before parking? Was he checking if the street was empty, or did he not quite know the way? In other words, was it his first time there?
This was definitely not his first time there. He was stalking them per the affidavit (OK, so stalking is my word). The affidavit says it in this manner:

1673045863827.png

imo, id put him on the stand.. as a witness.. but im no lawyer
He just might be, I know someone that was called as an "expert witness" after coming across a construction mistake. Nothing to do with the coverup but told the guy trying to cover it up to stop and took pictures. IRRC someone said early on door dash deliveries have to take a pic to prove they delivered to the correct home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44