ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only seen the photos from the Daily Mail of beds being removed, one placed in a black truck and one in a white truck, they look like queen size to me, or at least full size. At certain angles I can see how they look smaller but I don’t think that’s the case. Jmo
View attachment 393363

View attachment 393365
View attachment 393367
View attachment 393364
View attachment 393369
Daily Mail photos
OMG, look at the dark stains that you can see under the white plastic on the second photo (mattress in dark truck) and third photo above (mattress in the dark truck). Zoom in on the photos and you will see them right above the white bed railings. That's A LOT of blood.

Last edited:
In the PCA, it's mentioned that DM heard someone (likely KG) say someone is here. A lot of people here have speculated that XK was instead the person who said it.

I was leaning toward XK being the speaker too, but now am leaning back to KG. Why? Because DM would know her roommates' voices. Plus, DM was directly underneath the room where MM and KG were found. I am wondering if DM maybe clearly heard the statement through the air vent/duct since the room was directly above her?

MOO.
IMO I believe kbsaid is there someone here? When bk was in room over bed. It fits scenario better

I’ve only seen the photos from the Daily Mail of beds being removed, one placed in a black truck and one in a white truck, they look like queen size to me, or at least full size. At certain angles I can see how they look smaller but I don’t think that’s the case. Jmo
View attachment 393363

View attachment 393365
View attachment 393367
View attachment 393364
View attachment 393369
Daily Mail photos

Great point and pictures to support it! All beds appear full or queen.
I think in the PCA must have meant 1 bed and not single bed as in twin bed.

JMO

OMG, look at the dark stains that you can see under the white plastic on the third photo above of the mattress in the dark truck. Zoom in on the photos and you will see them right above the white bed railings. That's A LOT of blood.

Agree. And if it's really blood, why were these mattresses and other bloody items not have been removed from the scene as evidence long before now?

Question about the dog.

So the dog was found shut in another bedroom is that correct? I was wondering how he got there? Was the dog sleeping in the bedroom with its owner in the bedroom with the door closed when the killer entered?
I forget which one of the two blond ladies dog it was.
Or was the dog roaming free around the house when the killer entered?

If the dog was roaming free when he first attacked I imagine he would have attacked the killer or started barking and alerted the other houseguests. Granted it was a party house so the dog was highly socialized and was use to lots of other people.

So did the killer before he attacked secure the dog beforehand? Or did he just go into the bedroom and start stabbing the two blond ladies with the dog right there unsecure?

Seems logistically hard to secure the dog or keep it quiet without alerting all the houseguests.

Thoughts?
Dog was in Kaylee's room. Kaylee and Mady were in Mady's room. I believe the door was shut to that room. This is in the PCA.

Likely Kaylee put the dog there..MOO...

Sheath aside, he did NOTHING “right.” He used his own car, he carried his cell phone, he stalked them beforehand with his cell phone turned on…
IMO, it’s almost like BK was acting like a field coordinator of sorts.

This is true. I usually think of the "what if"s, so this type of negligence is frustrating & confusing to me. It's a real bonus to all of us that he didn't think in this same way.

Do you think that this was his first murder? Are we allowed to speculate on that?
I think his survey last June, asking criminals to explain how they chose a target, and how they felt before, during and after the criminal offence, was what he viewed as the last step - asking criminals where they went wrong, how they got caught.

He moved to Pullman in August and his phone was at the address of the murders on Saturday, August 21 at 10:35 PM. The Greek restaurant where more than one of them worked closed at 10 p.m. that night. That could be when he chose his target. An hour later that same evening, he was pulled over in a routine stop where he provided his phone number.

Once a week for three months his phone was near 1122 King Road. He knew who was in which bedroom. He must have known that D.M. was on the second floor at the back of the house visible from the hill behind the house. That means the target was not the house, it was someone in the house. So far, we know that Xana and Madison were expected to be in their bedrooms that night. No one could predict that each would have a guest.

First murder. It's over the top sloppy, as police said. He left the knife sheath next to one of the victims, which quickly led to DNA identification of his father. His car was quickly identified, parked in front of his home. His new plates were quickly tied to his PA plates, which provided his phone number and phone records. Too many stupid mistakes - driving past CCTV 4 times on the night of the murders.

OMG, look at the dark stains that you can see under the white plastic on the third photo above of the mattress in the dark truck. Zoom in on the photos and you will see them right above the white bed railings. That's A LOT of blood.
Yes, I also noticed it doesn’t look like blood from the torso of a body, based on the location at the very top, or bottom, of the mattress. Jmo

IMO, DMs new bedroom was on the second floor adjacent to the kitchen with a clear view of the back slider
DM's bedroom faced the kitchen, but not precisely with a clear view of the sliding glass door.
Looking out her bedroom door:
To the immediate left are the stairs to the third level.
To the right, after a few steps, is the living room, through which one would pass coming from X's room.

Last edited:
He had to have been going toward her from x room. Couldn’t be from stairs because was right next to door.
So was X's bedroom. Upon walking thru the front door, the stairs were on the left and X's room was on the right.

He was safe on the cell phones until they got his cell number which they got from finding the Elantra, from that his registration and a ticket he got with his cell number.
So, he knew they had his number in a police record. He should have guessed there would be cameras, of course there are! Everywhere. Where the investigators got lucky was in tracing the car going in the direction of WSU and then following up on that hunch. That was very smart.

It's terrible for jury management, too. Doesn't matter whether they move the trial or not.
Will also make more sense if he was going where doors were open. It said each door had code locks right. he would have had to know he could get into any one of the bedrooms or would have had to be prepared to make a lot of noise breaking down a door. Seems they all left doors open except d

In the PCA, it's mentioned that DM heard someone (likely KG) say someone is here. A lot of people here have speculated that XK was instead the person who said it.

I was leaning toward XK being the speaker too, but now am leaning back to KG. Why? Because DM would know her roommates' voices. Plus, DM was directly underneath the room where MM and KG were found. I am wondering if DM maybe clearly heard the statement through the air vent/duct since the room was directly above her?

MOO.
That was exactly my opinion too.

IMO, the presence/consciousness of E factors into whether X was the speaker and what she said. If X and E were in the same room and awake, slightly odd IMO to call out asking if someone was there. Seems more likely to just look out your door, or if you were not happy about it, expect the boyfriend to go check it out. Or you might remark to him, "someone is here." On the other hand, if E was already passed out or in the bathroom, X might call out. Otherwise, I'd think you'd just roll your eyes at your housemates' antics and continue doing whatever you were doing, because you're in your own room, in your house, with your boyfriend to make you feel safe.

If K said it, I would think she had heard either the slider opening or someone walking up the stairs.

Daily mails interpretations of the affidavit and timeline of events is interesting. I initially thought after reading it it was opposite order (M and K first victims, then X and E).

The simplified diagram attached and its timeline does not correspond with the PCA

I've been quiet for a while, but at this point I have no choice but to side with LE in this case. Hats off to them for solving it so quickly under the conditions, especially after reading the BOMBSHELL affidavit. I appreciate all of your thoughts, however, the one clue in the affidavit that no one is talking about that I have seen after trying to piece this puzzle together is the fact that the dog was still alive after this monster unleashed his murderous escapade. The one thing that sticks out about the dog being alive is the fact that BK is an obsessive Vegan to say the least. He's actually an over-the-top Vegan to the point that he probably has more empathy and sympathy for an animal over humans to the point that he saved the only animal in the house at the time. If that doesn't spill guilt to murder as a major clue to how we know he is responsible on top of the other damning evidence that we know about so far, I don't know what to tell you. I'm confident they found the guy responsible and it's sickening to think about and wrap our heads around on why he did it.... but that's EVIL for you. Rest in Heaven to the 4 innocent souls who lost their life as a result of Devilish, Evil acts.
IMO, the voice saying: “ it’s okay, I’ll will help you” is BK moving Murphy the dog out of Ms room before the killings took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernVintageMama