ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there evidence that BK went to a doctor 4 days after the murders? Do you have a link?
In fact, Kohberger was one of only a few students who kept appointments at a Pullman medical office after the crimes, a receptionist there told Insider.

Four days after the killings, Kohberger arrived at his appointment in his black North Face jacket and was so friendly with staff members that they took notice.

The receptionist at the office, who declined to give her name because discussing the interaction might violate medical-privacy laws, said Kohberger acted so friendly that it prompted her boss to comment.

"She said, 'He's so nice and charming' — she never says that about anybody," the receptionist told Insider. "I was like, 'Yeah, he really was.'"

Several people here are mentioning that Ethan's belongings, including a set of golf clubs are being held by the defense. I know that we have seen a set of clubs through one of the windows at one point, but it is very possible that there were other clubs there besides Ethan's. Some, or all of the girls may have had clubs as well. Perhaps his clubs were in Xana's bedroom, and got blood spatter on them, or they may have been in his Jeep. What I find more puzzling is why Ethan's family has two vehicles being held. I get that Ethan's Jeep was there, and it makes sense perhaps that it is being held, though I thought at least some of the vehicles had been returned to the families, but I assume the other vehicle belongs to one of his siblings, who probably came over only moments before LE arrived on Sunday morning. Or was it already at the home on Saturday evening as well? That seems very unlikely to me. Any thoughts on why it is being held? JMO

Last edited:
Kind of another mistake in his long list of them IMO. Even if it was pre-scheduled and routine, I would think medical staff of all people would be sure to notice any cuts or bruises and could testify in the future… though I suppose it could also look suspicious now, in retrospect, if he had canceled.

Most routine check-ups at university clinics don't involve disrobing. IME. People have to have TB tests to be teachers/TA's though, so a forearm might need to be produced. A major reason students drop by is...anxiety. I wonder if he receives treatment for his VSS.

I think one of the points of the article is that many other people cancelled, but he didn't. So I assume he wanted whatever parts of his body would be revealed...to be revealed. If he truly was lacking all bruises and scratches, for sure he must have gone to have that documented.

Which is possible. He would have been quite proud of achieving at least that part of his goal.

After committing this horrific crime, he seemed more confident and at ease in conversations both in class and in this medical appointment.

Seems that engaging in a monstrous mass murder enhanced his self-esteem and empowered him to interact with others as a confident, friendly and so-called caring guy. MOO
There are numerous reports from both classmates and others who lived near him that he was talkative even prior to the murder being committed.

Beautifully said. And I believe LE still has the cars, clubs and other personal property of the victims to make sure that LE thoroughly examines every item just in the off-chance there is the perp's DNA or something unexpected that would be helpful for the case.
I'm confused. I thought LE released Kaylee's Range Rover?

Neighbor of Bryan Kohberger says suspect talked about Idaho student murders​

January 11, 2023 / 7:33 PM

By Lilia Luciano, Luisa Garcia
Neighbor of Brian Kohberger says suspect asked about Idaho murders
A neighbor of Bryan Kohberger's in Pullman, Washington, said the suspect in the murder of four University of Idaho students spoke to him about the killings days after they occurred. The neighbor asked not to be identified.
"He brought it up in conversation," the neighbor exclusively told CBS News Wednesday. "[He] asked if I had heard about the murders, which I did. And then he said, 'Yeah, seems like they have no leads. Seems like it was a crime of passion.'"

"At the time of our conversation, it was only a few days after it happened so there wasn't much details out," the neighbor added.

[…]

Several people here are mentioning that Ethan's belongings, including a set of golf clubs are being held by the defense. I know that we have seen a set of clubs through one of the windows at one point, but it is very possible that there were other clubs there besides Ethan's. Some, or all of the girls may have had clubs as well. Perhaps his clubs were in Xana's bedroom, and got blood spatter on them, or may have been in his Jeep. What I find more puzzling is why Ethan's family has two vehicles being held. I get that Ethan's Jeep was there, and it makes sense that it is being held, but I assume the other vehicle belongs to one of his siblings, who probably came over only moments before LE arrived on Sunday morning. Or was it already at the home on Saturday evening as well? That seems very unlikely to me. Any thoughts on why it is being held still? JMO
I bet, BK defense attorneys are going to try to create reasonable doubt and say that Ethan and/or his brother could have committed the crime, as a reason for thr vehicles being there. And that would be absolutely awful and disrespectful.

That is interesting isn't it. Days after a brutal stabbing murder of 4 people, he goes to the doctor, routine. He is unusually charming. I wonder if this wasn't part of his plan, if he comes out unscathed, he goes to the doc, is chatty etc on purpose so that they remember him. He makes it a point to show he is uninjured. This is starting to sound like a Columbo episode.

Exactly what crossed my beady little mind.

Neighbor of Bryan Kohberger says suspect talked about Idaho student murders​

January 11, 2023 / 7:33 PM

By Lilia Luciano, Luisa Garcia
Neighbor of Brian Kohberger says suspect asked about Idaho murders
A neighbor of Bryan Kohberger's in Pullman, Washington, said the suspect in the murder of four University of Idaho students spoke to him about the killings days after they occurred. The neighbor asked not to be identified.
"He brought it up in conversation," the neighbor exclusively told CBS News Wednesday. "[He] asked if I had heard about the murders, which I did. And then he said, 'Yeah, seems like they have no leads. Seems like it was a crime of passion.'"

"At the time of our conversation, it was only a few days after it happened so there wasn't much details out," the neighbor added.

[…]

Part of me really wants to know what makes this guy tick, but part of me really does NOT.

Kind of another mistake in his long list of them IMO. Even if it was pre-scheduled and routine, I would think medical staff of all people would be sure to notice any cuts or bruises and could testify in the future… though I suppose it could also look suspicious now, in retrospect, if he had canceled.

Most routine check-ups at university clinics don't involve disrobing. IME. People have to have TB tests to be teachers/TA's though, so a forearm might need to be produced. A major reason students drop by is...anxiety. I wonder if he receives treatment for his VSS.

I think one of the points of the article is that many other people cancelled, but he didn't. So I assume he wanted whatever parts of his body would be revealed...to be revealed. If he truly was lacking all bruises and scratches, for sure he must have gone to have that documented.

Which is possible. He would have been quite proud of achieving at least that part of his goal.

I had mine as Mobile Surveillance Van. :)

I have been checking people's router names all around my neighborhood, ha. And when I took my granddaughter to her gym class, I learned there was a tiny brewery pub right across from it. Had no clue it was there. (I don't drink beer, but I thought it was an interesting way to learn more about my part of town).

I am afraid to talk to my router. It works right now and if I fidget with it to change the name, I am sure it will never be pingable again.

Often if you are enrolled in a vocational program while in high school you get out early to attend classes or work somewhere related to your skill you are training for. Due to laws for any disability, I don't think you can be treated differentially because of legalities, ie: getting out of school early etc.
Yes, that is true. But I can’t resolve him being a bright, very intelligent teen according to friends, soon to be considered brilliant by a professor, but only went to high school part time while enrolled in a HVAC Vocational Training program instead of college prep coursework, as far as I understand.
He was in some kind of supposed junior LE club in 2011 and at the same professed an interest in becoming an Army Ranger all while allegedly posting of profound disturbances in VS.

All while enrolled in a blue collar job training program at 16, allegedly using heroin, allegedly doing rehab, getting a school guard job only to then begin zipping through two degrees with honors?!?!
Is that not all a very peculiar path and trajectory? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member