ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's the girl who gave the haircut please? Did the show give any other details about her?
He had been her regular and client since July. They actually played a voicemail of the first time of him calling her to set up an appointment. She didn’t really say much, just that she almost fell to the floor when she saw he had been arrested. That she felt bad for making him feel good about himself and how he looked.

He had been her regular and client since July. They actually played a voicemail of the first time of him calling her to set up an appointment. She didn’t really say much, just that she almost fell to the floor when she saw he had been arrested. That she felt bad for making him feel good about himself and how he looked.

that's useful thanks, I will be sure to watch it when it re-airs on Youtube. ( Would like to hear his voice to see if the accent is the same as the man who called into T-Rev's show)

And that's also an account of a WA- based associate( hairdresser) who helps us tie BK to the area as early as July.

Hence Jason LaBar's "hearsay" objection.
From a prosecution standpoint I don't think the prosecution would have a detective state what she told him, without bringing her in to testify as to what she saw and what she told the detective. That would not make sense. We shall see if she will be a witness in the case for the prosecution or I presume the defense could call her as a witness, maybe even a hostile witness, depending on the circumstances.

I was wondering why he chose WSU from PA.
Maybe it was this lab? and the research they did from this lab?

JMO
I saw this on another earlier thread, but supposedly there are a very limited number of criminology PhD programs and acceptance rates are fairly low. Maybe he did not have other options closer to home, either because of lack of programs or was not accepted (sounds like his undergrad and even graduate degrees were not impressive courses of study)

That said the lab is very interesting - wonder if he would have worked in it later on in his course of study?

Coward- that is the word that is in the forefront of my mind- what kind of miserable coward waits until his victim(s) are sleeping to strike in the most brutal horrible way possible. In the middle of the night, people feeling safe in their beds and this monster strikes with a knife - the brutality I am sure is something we cannot even comprehend- how vicious the attack was- on people at their most vulnerable- when they are sleeping. I am sure the prosecution, during the trial, will have to be very descriptive of the injuries sustained by these victims. The families may have to leave the courtroom but the prosecutor has to make the jury understand the viciousness of what I believe was a rage-filled attack against four people who were tucked safely in their beds.
Also buried under 6 ft of soil. JMO

I was wondering why he chose WSU from PA.
Maybe it was this lab? and the research they did from this lab?

JMO
I am also curious why he chose WSU.

Temple University in nearby Philadelphia PA offers a well-rated PhD program in Criminal Justice, per this link. Best 15 Ph.D. In Criminal Justice Programs 2022 - Best Value Schools

Was he not accepted there? Cost-prohibitive?

For that matter, how was he paying for graduate studies? Loans?
Are student loans forgiven if someone is sent to prison? :rolleyes:

Here's more nonsense from the DM:

She opened her bedroom door, then saw a man in a black ski mask that covered his nose and mouth, walking 'towards her'.

headbang.gif
ski mask - not confirmed/wrong
towards her - the actual verbiage from the PCA

Ok, according to dateline I’m the killer, because I deduced the sheath was left behind based on common sense. If you’re looking for a particular knife manufacturer the autopsy won’t tell you that. So that’s the only logical explanation. Stupid.
Lol!

Me too. May I’m the co- conspirator???

Just kidding.

MOO

yes only one print in blood* has always seemed odd to me

* Paraphrasing the details in the PCA re the latent print ( blood test followed by Amino black - might be a typo for Amido)
The PCA just says a print was found, not ONLY one print.

I believe they just used that specfic print to corroborate DM's account, given location right outside her room, and there were potentially more found. I can't see the logistics of how he would leave only one single bloody footprint far from either crime scene bedroom - IMO there have to be more that are just not mentioned

That's hearsay
Is a video recording of them questioning her on the day of the murders hearsay if she chose not to testify? Honest question, I thought that was actual evidence. Understand that someone cannot testify on her behalf

The PCA just says a print was found, not ONLY one print.

I believe they just used that specfic print to corroborate DM's account, given location right outside her room, and there were potentially more found. I can't see the logistics of how he would leave only one single bloody footprint far from either crime scene bedroom - IMO there have to be more that are just not mentioned
Just my interpretation of the results they had at the time the PCA was written

I am also curious why he chose WSU.

Temple University in nearby Philadelphia PA offers a well-rated PhD program in Criminal Justice, per this link. Best 15 Ph.D. In Criminal Justice Programs 2022 - Best Value Schools

Was he not accepted there? Cost-prohibitive?

For that matter, how was he paying for graduate studies? Loans?
Are student loans forgiven if someone is sent to prison? :rolleyes:

De Sales is a private Catholic university
about $30Kper year for in State depending on household income.

So if he took out student loans he would be in for $180K after six years.
What job has he been working that would off set his tuition? Or pay for these loans?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member