ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be bored out of his mind sitting alone in his (tiny?) cell.

Nothing else to do except thinking of "holes to poke".

JMO
Right!! The beginner TA hat, he’ll show the world. But then again mistaken IMO.

There are videos available on YouTube of BK walking in DeSales graduation ceremony. I'm not sure what the sources are and if they're approved but it is Googleable. IMO, if he was living in WA taking online classes, he would not travel back just to walk the ceremony. But that is just my speculation. I do think it's kind of weird that he had a hair appointment in WA in early July. MOO

Edit here is a link from the daily mail. Interestingly it says it was May 21. But according to another poster here, BK mother posted online that he moved to WA in June
BK's downstairs neighbor, who could hear a lot of his late night activity from her apartment & appears credible to me, says August was his move-in month. Of course, he could have been staying elsewhere nearby before that. He could have gotten a haircut when visiting Pullman in June.

I'd like to see a source that says BK's mother said he MOVED in June.

He moved there in August, the neighbor said.

“At first he moved in by himself and we thought his family would come later, but he lived there alone,” she recalled.

Angela Alvarez, a WSU senior majoring in psychology, first met Kohberger last August when he moved into Steptoe Village in Pullman, WA. He filled the apartment above her and her husband, which had been vacant since they moved in Jan. 2021.

I’ve been to several frat parties (in the past) where anyone is welcome Including guys from other frats.
Guys from other frats wouldn’t be random to me in what I’m sure is a close knit Greek community in what is a relatively small state school in a relatively small town.

BK would be more than half a decade older than these Greek students and is not in a fraternity. If he found himself there AND was arguing with an actual member of the fraternity, he’d be asked to leave quick-like.

Guys from other frats wouldn’t be random to me in what I’m sure is a close knit Greek community in what is a relatively small state school in a relatively small town.

BK would be more than half a decade older than these Greek students and is not in a fraternity. If he found himself there AND was arguing with an actual member of the fraternity, he’d be asked to leave quick-like.
I guess I tend to think that anything like that would have been reported some time ago, cos surely he would have been recognised and remembered by someone IMO. IMO we're talking here about the possibility of BK being at a frat party the weekend of the murders right?

I guess I tend to think that anything like that would have been reported some time ago, cos surely he would have been recognised and remembered by someone IMO. IMO we're taling here about the possibility of BK being at a frat party the weekend of the murders right?
Yes and good point, someone would have mentioned he was there by now.

I guess I tend to think that anything like that would have been reported some time ago, cos surely he would have been recognised and remembered by someone IMO. IMO we're taling here about the possibility of BK being at a frat party the weekend of the murders right?
BK would have stuck out like a sore thumb at a frat party. Usually, there is a specific type of individual that is part of a fraternity, and their friends fit the mold. BK, no way. Too old, he doesn't look right, or dress right.

I’m sure he would have had knowledge of the investigate techniques but it also seems that this started as stalking/peeping and I don’t think his original plan was murder.

Something seems to have changed his mind or caused it to escalate, in my opinion.

I have wondered whether or not the humiliation of the students confronting him about his grades (facilitated by the professor) was the spark moment that moved him from stalking to killing (MSM reports early on after his arrest with students from his class interviewed.) After the murders everyone got 100s, no more tough grades, and he seemed less uptight.

He was an outsider. He didn't have friends. He was playing the part of the high expectations TA. He was humiliated by all of these college students who partied and seemed to have the life he was stalking at the U of I Moscow. With these murders he scared them all---terrified them. Finally, he was in power again but for a different action.

BK would have stuck out like a sore thumb at a frat party. Usually, there is a specific type of individual that is part of a fraternity, and their friends fit the mold. BK, no way. Too old, he doesn't look right, or dress right.
Besides what would he have in common with "Greek community"?

I think it is rather hermetic.

JMO

I'll take your word for it as I'm almost entirely ignorant about what happens at frat parties, bar what I've seen on the teeve or in the movies! I'm willing to state that there is a 99.99% chance BK wasn't at a frat Party weekend of the crime because would be reported (given the massive press around this case!).Naturally that is MOO. Unless he was in disguise...MOO

Most likely, you had chloral hydrate, not chloroform.

Chloral hydrate is no longer available for medical use, but was formerly frequently used in kids.

Chloroform works well in movies, but has never been clinically used on people.
Lol.. when I hear or see the word Chloroform my mind goes straight to frogs .
Just my opinion. Also confirms my own speculation that people, myself included, can view things differently or have different interpretations of words. My opinion

IMO, just throwing out theories because I don’t understand BKs motive.
The has been a lot of speculation as to a possible abnormal psychology profile, which the investigators will likely not be able to show unless BK cooperates, or offers a diminished capacity defense.

I believe KG was BK's target, that he was the stalker she told people about, and that one of the means he used to keep track of her was Air Tags or similar technology that are commonly used for this purpose. These (IMO) are accurate enough that he would be able to know the location of her room, and also know when she went to bed after her night out.

If I'm right, investigators who have access to BK's technology since his arrest will be able to suss this out and provide a richer picture of his means and motive. If he participated in something like incel chat rooms they will find that, too, and then we'll have his own words for it.

But until then, it's all speculation.

Most likely, you had chloral hydrate, not chloroform.

Chloral hydrate is no longer available for medical use, but was formerly frequently used in kids.

Chloroform works well in movies, but has never been clinically used on people.

Personally, I’d be extremely surprised if the killer used any sort of drugs to knock out his victims. However, “never been clinically used” needs to be modified to: “not in the 21st century, or the last half of the 20th century, anyway.”

I don't think it's likely that he was at a frat party. However I don't think it's impossible. He is older, but not like in his 30s. He could have lied about his age, background, friends etc. He could have just attempted to blend in with a drunken outdoor crowd. I have been at college parties where random, possibly older people show up, it's not like these are invitation only events. Again, not likely but not impossible. IMO

Edit - especially if he was motivated to blend in to a party to get close to potential people he had his eye on, he could attempt to dress and act like a regular undergraduate. Basically he could have attempted to fake it, not just attend as actual 27 yo graduate student BK.

Last edited:
I don't think it's likely that he was at a frat party. However I don't think it's impossible. He is older, but not like in his 30s. He could have lied about his age, background, friends etc. He could have just attempted to blend in with a drunken outdoor crowd. I have been at college parties where random, possibly older people show up, it's not like these are invitation only events. Again, not likely but not impossible. IMO

Edit - especially if he was motivated to blend in to a party to get close to potential people he had his eye on, he could attempt to dress and act like a regular undergraduate. Basically he could have attempted to fake it, not just attend as actual 27 yo graduate student BK.
But on the night before the murders which is the context here?

Someone here suggested the makings for a vegan sandwhich ;-) ( I'm sure, as a bit of light relief interspersed when sleuthing these terrible murders). MOO

ETA sandwich

It always concerns me when we take something mentioned in passing as fact and it evolves to become a given fact. I realize that a distant family member claimed that BK was a vegan a number of years ago but I don't believe that there has been any documented verification that he is still vegan or that it was anything more than a passing phase.

"Vehicle 1" Why the Number?

Snipped for focus. @Dotta
Imo, simply allows for POSSIBILITY of LE finding/learning of another vehicle somehow being involved in the crime.

For ex., BCK borrowed friend's vehicle or rented a vehicle which he used before, during. or after crime.
Or a vehicle that someone aiding or abetting in the crimes used.
Or a vehicle that a co-conspirator used.

adding anumber to suspect vehicle (as done here) does not necessarily mean that there is a suspect vehicle 2. At least not yet.

^ May already have been explained. I'm waaay behind on the thread.
imo jmo moo

Also, if they need to refer to another vehicle during the case, even if not a suspect vehicle, they would to be able to refer to it as vehicle 2, etc.

Just standard format .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member