ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious if there's a connection in choice of careers and studies with BK as there seemed to be evident in the Michael Swango case. Dr Swango is estimated to have been involved in as many as 60 fatal poisonings of patients and colleagues. Swango was attributed to having a fascination with death. Does it seem reasonable that BK was drawn to criminology for the same reason - so he could be closer to the experience himself?
Is this illness or evil? And how do we identify it and prevent it from escalating?
THIS^^^^
I wonder what kind of essays BL wrote in high school? Did he choose DeSales because of BTK writer/correspondent Ramsland was teaching in the criminology program there? Has he studied crimes committed with fixed blade knives?

Too bad these kinds of questions & "evidence" will likely be ruled inadmissible due to defense objections.
MOO

For those of you considering the relationship between the small towns of Pullman and Moscow, I hope you can conceptualize just how close together they are.

They share the same 911 dispatch center, for example (and the same Jack In A Box).

Tonight's article on Fox includes quotes from an interview Nancy Grace did with the neighbor. Apparently, when Dad helped BK move in, he asked the neighbor to be friends with his son. NG compared it to setting up a play date. NG also said the neighbor's wife had a bad feeling BK and did not want him around.

The dad helped BK move in? So, does that mean he drove out with BK and then flew back, the opposite of what they did at Christmas? Or, something else?

THIS^^^^
I wonder what kind of essays BL wrote in high school? Did he choose DeSales because of BTK writer/correspondent Ramsland was teaching in the criminology program there? Has he studied crimes committed with fixed blade knives?

Too bad these kinds of questions & "evidence" will likely be ruled inadmissible due to defense objections.
MOO
I wonder what a profiler would think about those of us on this forum? Thoughts?

There has been much attention focused on M and K. I want to know more about X and if she or anyone she knew had ties to BK. Something that I haven’t seen mentioned was the timing of the Doordash delivery around 4:00am and how does this fit into the timeline of the murders? Was X receiving her food order and on her way back to her room encountered BK on his way back downstairs after killing the girl’s? I know that the house has multiple entry points but does anyone know where in the house X received her door dash order? Where is this location in reference to where D the witness saw BK in a black mask coming towards her?

He says there was no "sexual motivation" which I take to mean he planned no sexual assault nor did he consider his own actions to be sexual in nature.

This is the kind of work Prof Ramsland specializes in. That's the kind of work he indicated he wanted to do (interview prominent serial killers).

If BK was having persistent, nearly round-the-clock intrusive thoughts of committing mass murder, for years,
RSS/BBM (respectfully snipped and Bolded by me)

Motive? Maybe it was only for a story, ultimately. Bryans other fantasy life.

If BK was having persistent, nearly round-the-clock intrusive thoughts of committing mass murder, for years.....

Maybe he found someone do do it for him...

I have to wonder, genius or not, who doesn’t know about cell pings and CCVT in 2022? I don’t think it’s just crime buffs. In this day and age, it’s pretty common knowledge that the type of data collection is heavily used to solve crime. To believe that a student working toward his doctorate in Criminology is clueless(?) jumps the shark in believability. This whole discussion regarding burner phones ... I believe he surely knew existed and their purpose. I guess he could have possibly missed the touch DNA…BUT Data tracking your phone and CCTV, Ring door bells etc.?

I do believe the person posting on TapAtalk is Bryan. Crazy as this sounds, with the contacts he wanted to meet via his sick questionnaire survey, compounded by at least 12 additional years of mental illness, he may have met his demon he was searching. That resulting in, you do the crime and I’ll do the time, a win-win for both of us. Here take my phone, take my car..wait let me touch the sheaf..

That way Bryan is left alone, taken care of for life, free to do his studying and writing and what a story, and thinking he did something good because now he can't kill, he's safely behind bars to write his life story.

That scenario would tie every loose end together, (and actually be pretty genius).

Last edited:
Every cell in my brain (and the facts LE has shared) tells me BK is guilty. MOO.
But even if he didn't commit these horrendous acts of violence, I still wouldn't feel sorry for him as it appears he's certainly not in a healthy head space. This exposure will have highlighted his personal health issues and, if they're valid, will ensure he gets the help he needs (as illustrated by his own accounts in the TapATalk content.)
In a perfect world, these people would be identified and given help earlier or separated from innocent society. In either case, I'm thankful that BK has surfaced to the public's attention. He needed exposure.
Mooing like a cow, for sure!!!

I have the opposite take. If he's not guilty, I can see myself being physically ill by what he's been through at this point (and his family). We have no evidence the account on TAT was him (please correct me if I'm wrong with a citation confirming) and even if it was, his personal health issues are personal and it's not okay for us to judge how he handles that. I'm not sure what you mean by "these people" if he's not guilty, but I disagree with the implication that even if not guilty of any crime, he needed to be identified and forced to get help.

All of that only applies if he's not guilty, of course. And MOO.

I’m intrigued how one “picks up” wifi. You would need a password to be on the wifi. Or does this simply mean when the phone picks up the existence of all available close by networks without accessing them? Until now I didn’t know that this could be tracked.
if they have a guest wifi that is not password protected, and if he connected to it before, then the next time it will automatically connect the wifi. I have indirectly see a few incidents people find their partners cheating that way (their partners phone or ipad automatically connected to the specific wifi they said they ever went to the house before.)

Do my fellow sleuth friends know when will be the next large info release from LE? I can’t wait to see more! I believe LE has tons of info already!

Welcome to WS! Looks like you did everything just right.

I'm not sure of the source of the wifi connection between BK and the 1122 house but I think you're right in that it was Kaylee's parents who released that particular data.

This activity is more than a simple handshake between the house's wifi and his phone. Furthermore, this is strictly my own opinion.

When I purchased a new passcode protected wifi router, my guests needed to obtain my router's pass code so they could connect to wifi without using their data. However, on subsequent visits, they no longer needed the pass code because their devices had already been connected to my wifi. Hence, their devices recognized my wifi connection without requiring them to enter the passcode again.

For that reason alone, I think BK had been in the home before. His phone recognized the home's wifi and connected to it.

MHOO
I would agree with this for sure! My initial misunderstanding was that the Goncalves' PI stated his phone "bumped into" the WiFi (for lack of better phrasing, lol) the night of the murders and that was it. I wasn't buying that because if his phone was turned off as they seem to believe in the PCA, it wouldn't be giving out any signal. Now I understand it had possibly "bumped into" the WiFi in the past, so I don't think it's really that far fetched to think he's been in the house before. Most of us have seen the body cam footage of the cops going there for a noise complaint and apparently not a single resident of the house was present at the time, if that's true even THEY don't know who has been in their house.

He didn't turn his phone off during at least the 12 times mentioned in the PCA. LE were able to track him "stalking" the girls/house...that area...at nighttime into early morning hours.
Yes, I understand now, someone else clarified :) I completely misunderstood what was said by the Goncalves' PI, I thought he said it was near the WiFi the night of the murders.

There has been much attention focused on M and K. I want to know more about X and if she or anyone she knew had ties to BK. Something that I haven’t seen mentioned was the timing of the Doordash delivery around 4:00am and how does this fit into the timeline of the murders? Was X receiving her food order and on her way back to her room encountered BK on his way back downstairs after killing the girl’s? I know that the house has multiple entry points but does anyone know where in the house X received her door dash order? Where is this location in reference to where D the witness saw BK in a black mask coming towards her?

The person posting as redacted per Admin posts on pages 1-3 and Pappa Rodger says that X and M were the perp's targets. Not a strong link, but a link.

We know nothing about any ties to BK except perhaps through Mad Greek. Some think through X's sister (who attended Pullman but as an undergrad, I believe). No evidence of it in any released documents.

The 4:00 am delivery has been discussed here many times (go back to around Thread 55 or maybe a bit later or earlier).

The next questions you pose are crucial. If Xana did make the order (which I believe she did and which DoorDash would have a record of and the PCA clearly states that LE has talked to Doordash), she must have made it around 3:15-3:30. Perhaps her activity and moving around on the second floor irritated and deterred her future assailant? BK is driving around, waiting for these girls to settle down, but now, he sees that there was DoorDash (and easily sees that Xana has, at last, headed to her room with her food?)

I believe it's highly likely he assume she'd gone into her room for the night and launched his attack (at around 4:12-13). She is in her room on her phone. Did she hear something or simply want to throw her food bits away? At any rate, it's possible he encountered her - but I think it was *after* he killed Kaylee and Maddie.

We do not know where in the house she received her DoorDash order, IMO. LE believes that BK entered the house through the slider (same floor as D.) He would have been coming downstairs and turning to go into the area where he could leave through the slider. I suppose it's possible he turned in some fashion when she wasn't looking and went down to the door on the first floor which is the "north door."

We don't know which door the DoorDash driver chose. I would think it was the north door, as it's the most easily accessible from an address known as 1122 King. But we don't know.

Last edited:
On the Doordash topic.....

Was it ever released which door the delivery guy came to? Just my speculation, any deliveries would have come to the 1st floor, where the parking for the house is. MOO
Good question. I also assumed it was the first floor, facing the driveway. I have the thought, JMO, that the delivery gave BK the leeway to get in and go upstairs using the sliding glass door, as Xana would have had to go downstairs and get the food, and back up again. Plenty of time to slip through and up the stairs.

I posted a link earlier and it would show up in toxicology.

True - in the toxicology of the dead, but the Coroner has said that the toxicology would be irrelevant. I wonder why. Did they do a quick scan of common toxins?

By now, of course, LE would know whether chloroform was used or not. They'll track down how it came to be in BK's possession if it was used. That would be really bizarre and damning.

The person posting as InsideLooking and Pappa Rodger says that X and M were the perp's targets. Not a strong link, but a link.

We know nothing about any ties to BK except perhaps through Mad Greek. Some think through X's sister (who attended Pullman but as an undergrad, I believe). No evidence of it in any released documents.

The 4:00 am delivery has been discussed here many times (go back to around Thread 55 or maybe a bit later or earlier).

The next questions you pose are crucial. If Xana did make the order (which I believe she did and which DoorDash would have a record of and the PCA clearly states that LE has talked to Doordash), she must have made it around 3:15-3:30. Perhaps her activity and moving around on the second floor irritated and deterred her future assailant? BK is driving around, waiting for these girls to settle down, but now, he sees that there was DoorDash (and easily sees that Xana has, at last, headed to her room with her food?)

I believe it's highly likely he assume she'd gone into her room for the night and launched his attack (at around 4:12-13). She is in her room on her phone. Did she hear something or simply want to throw her food bits away? At any rate, it's possible he encountered her - but I think it was *after* he killed Kaylee and Maddie.

We do not know where in the house she received her DoorDash order, IMO. LE believes that BK entered the house through the slider (same floor as D.) He would have been coming downstairs and turning to go into the area where he could leave through the slider. I suppose it's possible he turned in some fashion when she wasn't looking and went down to the door on the first floor which is the "north door."

We don't know which door the DoorDash driver chose. I would think it was the north door, as it's the most easily accessible from an address known as 1122 King. But we don't know.

How does InsudeLooking and Pappa Rodger fit into this? Are they WS verified sources or something different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member