ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the MG statement a little slower instead of just skimming over it.

So, if I’m understanding what I read, one of the first complaints verbalized was that the story ‘ created extra work ‘

And ( while speaking for everyone ) decided to not share any info that could potentially hurt the investigation or create stress for the victims families.

? Maybe I’m wrong here, purely my own speculation and opinion, but shouldn’t All information be reported to investigators and let THEM decide if it’s important or not ?

Maybe I’m reading too much between the lines, but it does sound like there is/was info they decided not to share.

Sometimes with written text it is really hard to know the intent as far as inflection and tone.

I do agree however NO ONE has the right to go to peoples homes like the(reporters/media)are. I guess maybe the ones that do are thinking that if they had provided the information voluntarily in the first place they (media) wouldn’t need to go to them and ask

All my opinion and speculation

BK may not have touched him at all… I have dogs, animal hair floats around in the air and gets all over stuff, whether you intend to touch it or not. JMO.
Regarding the possibility of Murphy's hair getting on BK:
My little dog, is no longer present at home.
A couple of months later, I still find her hair, on my clothes, and throughout the house.

Murphy's hair could easily have found its way onto BK.
I hope so: providing further evidence.

So, if I’m understanding what I read, one of the first complaints verbalized was that the story ‘ created extra work ‘

And ( while speaking for everyone ) decided to not share any info that could potentially hurt the investigation or create stress for the victims families.

? Maybe I’m wrong here, purely my own speculation and opinion, but shouldn’t All information be reported to investigators and let THEM decide if it’s important or not ?

Maybe I’m reading too much between the lines, but it does sound like there is/was info they decided not to share.

Sometimes with written text it is really hard to know the intent as far as inflection and tone.

I do agree however NO ONE has the right to go to peoples homes like the(reporters/media)are. I guess maybe the ones that do are thinking that if they had provided the information voluntarily in the first place they (media) wouldn’t need to go to them and ask

All my opinion and speculation
Agree 100%

She slept through an attack that nearly killed her roommate. Now, she’s defending a stranger in the Idaho murders
The article above is very interesting. It is an interview with a college student who witnessed a horrific crime happening in her sorority house in 1992. She explains how she can understand how DM reacted the way she did, because she had the same reaction. Just a bit of perspective.
Incredible. Thank you for sharing that compelling account. Yes, these survivors have had an experience very few can understand. They deserve space & time to deal with the trauma.

I hope they are able to find positive paths forward.

There but for the grace of God go any of us.

MOO

Likely this has been discussed, but this stood out to me (from this recent article):

"Famularo talked about a time last semester, around late October 2022, when the class and even the professor felt Kohberger had graded them too harshly on an exam.

'[The professor] brought Bryan before the class and let us tell him we were disappointed and ask him questions about it,' they said. 'That was probably the most interaction any of us had with him.'"

I know that in previous threads many of us have wondered if BK had been reprimanded publicly for this severe grading as a TA. It sounds like he was, and IMO, the above quote sounds like a very humiliating experience. I'm curious when it happened.

Likely this has been discussed, but this stood out to me (from this recent article):

"Famularo talked about a time last semester, around late October 2022, when the class and even the professor felt Kohberger had graded them too harshly on an exam.

'[The professor] brought Bryan before the class and let us tell him we were disappointed and ask him questions about it,' they said. 'That was probably the most interaction any of us had with him.'"

I know that in previous threads many of us have wondered if BK had been reprimanded publicly for this severe grading as a TA. It sounds like he was, and IMO, the above quote sounds like a very humiliating experience. I'm curious when it happened.
Sounds like late October, which, the murders were only weeks later. Could have been some sort of trigger, like “I’ll prove to you I know what I’m talking about” sort of thoughts on BK’s part.

I think of the possible animal hair strand taken by warrant from bk's UW apt, it seems possible the dog heard some sound of distress from its owner, and began barking. BK may have approached it with a few pats to silence him. His blood sticky hand would easily carry off some dog hair.
MOO- not at all scientific opinion… just a personal one. As the owner of light haired dog… black clothes are my worst enemy when it comes to picking up dog hair while wearing. Even if I try my hardest and don’t come into contact with him…. Somehow I can always find a few hairs by the time I leave my house.

We know BK was wearing all black. Came into close contact with 4 of the victims in their bedrooms im sure the dog frequented…

If by some blessing a hair latched on, and he didn’t burn the clothes outside the house or the gloves (which I do believe he did quickly) …

If that didn’t happen…. And he kept something he was wearing or even waited to get out of murder clothes at his apartment… I pray that animal hair is able to be connected to the house.

I personally think the much more likely scenario or where the animal hair came from… If from Murphy…. It was on another day he was stalking the house. Sitting in the hill watching on another night… possibly caught Murphy alone and wanted to feel out his temperament so he’d be prepared the night he committed these horrific murders.

Those are clothes he would not have discarded of and my guess it would be on jacket or jeans or gloves.

All MOO

I don't understand what the big uproar over BK eating at the MG is about? Just because he might have eaten a vegan meal there doesn't mean anything other than that. If he happened to notice Xana or Maddie, who would ever know? I don't think anybody is holding MG responsible or at fault, that's ludicrous.

BK lived in the area, shopped in the area, got a haircut in the area, filled his car up with gas in the area, was a TA. It's perfectly natural that he would have gone places and done things, and I'm sure in such a small town culture he was at a lot of places and among people that we'll never know about.

MOO
It is relevant because it could be more evidence that BK had been stalking one or two of the victims (who worked at the MG), and possibly why LE collected surveillance video from the MG.

They all decided together not to speak to not harm the investigation or stress the families. That wording tells me there is more that is known they just collectively decided not to speak about anything. We shall see.

I mean, two of the victims worked there. I'm sure they had conversations with their colleagues. Them all deciding not to speak only tells me that the media, in their rush to find out every juicy tidbit of these girls' lives, was likely pressing them for the gossip they knew (related OR unrelated to the case) and they all decided that out of respect for their friends, they wouldn't say anything.

Look at all the people coming out of the woodwork to talk about BK. I'm certain the media is hounding all the friends of the victims in a similar way. IMO, MG deciding not to talk isn't the least bit suspicious.

MOO.

I don't think they're saying they didn't tell police all information. I think what they're saying is that BK never ate there and they know this person is lying. But because of this person's lies, police now have to do extra work. There wasn't anything I took as them not telling LE everything they knew.

MOO.

She slept through an attack that nearly killed her roommate. Now, she’s defending a stranger in the Idaho murders
The article above is very interesting. It is an interview with a college student who witnessed a horrific crime happening in her sorority house in 1992. She explains how she can understand how DM reacted the way she did, because she had the same reaction. Just a bit of perspective

I don't know how anyone could process such a sight.

Good on Ms Zabel and her roommate for calling paramedics right away.

It is relevant because it could be more evidence that BK had been stalking one or two of the victims (who worked at the MG), and possibly why LE collected surveillance video from the MG.

Even if he did eat there, I'm not sure how that could suggest he was stalking the victims. He was vegan and they had a vegan dish there. Even the unnamed source (the only person who says he ate there) says it was once, if I remember correctly. Hard to make a stalking case just for that, IMO.

MOO.

Blitz attack at the most vulne
It could be as simple as the MG's owner doesn't want her restaurant known as the place where the killer found his victims.After all, dining out is supposed to be pleasant and relaxing. How can it be if the restaurant reminds of a brutal murder?

Would he know their work schedule or did he hang out there hoping to see them? How would stalking a work site work? tia

Even if he did eat there, I'm not sure how that could suggest he was stalking the victims. He was vegan and they had a vegan dish there. Even the unnamed source (the only person who says he ate there) says it was once, if I remember correctly. Hard to make a stalking case just for that, IMO.

MOO.
My point was about law enforcement collecting video from the Mad Greek. They seem to think it relevant, for their case. It was reported BK was there at least two times, but again, my comment was in regards to LE collecting video.

It could be as simple as the MG's owner doesn't want her restaurant known as the place where the killer found his victims.After all, dining out is supposed to be pleasant and relaxing. How can it be if the restaurant reminds of a brutal murder?

If that's the case, somebody better tell the owner that that ship has already sailed.

Even if it turns out that kohberger never patronized the place, that restaurant will be forever linked to a couple of the victims...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie