ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 41
Does anyone have any theories as to why no screams were heard? TIA! I know it'll be opinion only, but I'm curious what others' thoughts are on the topic.

He made so many mistakes that I now can't imagine that he's very experienced. I'm actually surprised that he was able to commit the murders and escape the house that night. AMOO
Without getting into the details, a large knife like that, used in certain areas of the body (aorta, jugular vein, etc), it can be very very quick, and totally disabling. It literally can take just seconds to one or two minutes....

Blitz attack at the most vulnerable time of night, with sharp force object. No time to scream IMO.

and add exhaustion, <modsnip - not victim friendly>. They were at a disadvantage. Ethan or any of them might have been passed out and didn't hear anything until it was far too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PCA says Xana's cellular phone indicated she was likely awake and using the tik tok app. at 4:12 (top of page 4)
Since I don't know much about tik tok I looked this up: how to tell if someone is active. Not so absolute, it is not like FB or messenger. JMO

ok, so in diagrams that is bedroom A, I think which would be directly under the living room. I think it is the same window being examined in the pictures you attached.

Edit: deleted wrong attachment
You are right! I had to go back and check the PCA. His walkthrough indicates Xana's room on the West side. I am directionally challanged lol. JMO

I wish Kaylee Goncalves traveled to Texas and started her dream job
I wish Madison Mogen finished her marketing major in her senior year, and sought her marketing dream job
I wish Xana Kernodle finished her junior year as a marketing major with amazing grades
I wish Ethan Chapin could still hit the links and play basketball all summer long

I wish this never happened....

and we can honor them by remembering them, through kind gestures toward others.

Perhaps now and the during the case and then it will eventually go back to being just the MG IMO.

It will with time, but between now and during the trial they may be in for some chaos. But with time the media attention will fade.

Without getting into the details, a large knife like that, used in certain areas of the body (aorta, jugular vein, etc), it can be very very quick, and totally disabling. It literally can take just seconds to one or two minutes....
That knife is designed for swift disabling and silencing. It sickens me. Those students didn’t have a chance

Fear. too scared to scream, taken off guard, and by surprise. Too wounded to scream afterward. Movies always show people screaming but in real crimes, not sure there's enough time to scream.

People screaming for their lives is definately a Hollywood myth and if someone is truly in that much danger, there is a strong chance that they are so focused on processing the actual event and a solution to their situation that they literally don't think to scream. In this particular case, the killer had the advantage of a surprise attack as well.

<modsnip>

You think customers are going to try to discuss the murders with the wait staff/employees? I think that is a stretch, I think most people are not that disrespectful. I give most people/customers more credit than that.

Well, I would have agreed with you but <modsnip - off topic>, plus college students in a small town are going to talk.

People screaming for their lives is definately a Hollywood myth and if someone is truly in that much danger, there is a strong chance that they are so focused on processing the actual event and a solution to their situation that they literally don't think to scream. In this particular case, the killer had the advantage of a surprise attack as well.

<modsnip>
And Hollywood makes it look easy to disarm a perpetrator with a knife. Those young people were likely asleep, struggling to wake to assess, or shocked in disbelief at what was unfolding. <modsnip> My opinion only.

And yet, Murphy's barking might have startled the perp,
And his 1 hair might put the perp in a cell for life.

So, appreciate Murphy! :)
If one single strand of Murphy's hair is found in anything in BK's possesion and helps put get this guy convicted, he's gonna one famous hero pooch!! Will go down as one of true heroes in the annals of crime!! Mcruff might want to get his resume updated!

"Irreparably Ruined" Restaurant's Reputation?
So true, I think the owner knows this murder case has irreparably damaged her business, and has zero tolerance for any discussion, I don't blame her.
@want2solveit
IRL, bare bones:
Two restaurant employees were brutally murdered, not at restaurant.
Perp may or may not have ordered food there a few times.
May or may not have eaten there or to go.
Perp may or may not have seen or been served by either of the two employees.
How is restaurant's reputation "irreparably ruined." Just not seeing it imo.

HYPOs
I can see a business' rep. being damaged if something waaay out had happened. AFAIK, there's no indication whatsoever of Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs HYPOs like these, even as rumor:
--- Owner or employee was running human trafficking & child sex ring.
Even w those allegations, Pizza-gate restaurant is still in business, per below.*
--- Restaurant chef murdered 2 employees on site, moved bodies to King Rd.
--- Restaurant owner or employee was running murder for hire business there.
Yup, any of the above could damage, even ruin a bus. rep. Could be irreparably ruined.

So (if) former employee spoke publicly, saying perp ate at restaurant, was fussy about food order?
Could owner have zero tolerance re that?
Ok, but I don’t see restaurant's reputation as being "irreparably ruined."
Imo jmo moo
ETA. @Ceska Agreeing w your earlier post on this.
#2 ETA @CityKid. Ditto.

Last edited:
Yes, that it true. I have a Bernedoodle (the doodle makes them low-shed). He definitely sheds less than your typical dog and significantly less than our cats. However, he still sheds. If the housemates didn't vacuum often, Murphy's hair would still be all over and easily cling to someone's clothing.
Suppose it would all depend on what he touched. He definitely wouldn't of been there to sit down and chat
Possibly dog hairs on his footwear, especially if he's shoes got wet, without going into too much detail. That type of dog has a more wirely greasy type of coat, not like a fluffy dog, where hairs float about everywhere .
Pity they haven't located the clothes he wore yet

"Irreparably Ruined" Restaurant's Reputation?

@want2solveit
Bare bones:
Two restaurant employees were brutally murdered, not at restaurant.
Perp may or may not have ordered food there a few times.
May or may not have eaten there or to go.
Perp may or may not have seen or been served by either of the two employees.
How is restaurant's reputation "irreparably ruined." Just not seeing it imo.

I can see a business' rep. being damaged if something waaay out had happened. AFAIK, there's no indication whatsoever of Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs HYPOs like these, even as rumor:
--- Owner or employee was running human trafficking & child sex ring.
Even w those allegations, Pizza-gate restaurant is still in business, per below.*
--- Restaurant chef murdered 2 employees on site, moved bodies to King Rd.
--- Restaurant owner or employee was running murder for hire business there.
Yup, any of the above could damage, even ruin a bus. rep. Could be irreparably ruined.

So (if) former employee spoke publicly, saying perp ate at restaurant, was fussy about food order?
Could owner have zero tolerance re that?
Ok, but I don’t see restaurant's reputation as being "irreparably ruined."
Imo jmo moo
ETA. @Ceska Agreeing w your earlier post on this.
#2 ETA @CityKid. Ditto.
Unfortunately, it may be a similar situation that the Professor at University of Idaho experienced with that one theorist that was stalking her and claiming she had something to do with the murders. I don’t know what the owners of MG experienced, but there are some real crazy people out there that jump to conclusions with zero evidence. I can only hope the Moscow community embraces and supports this restaurant. My opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member