ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a place to watch the Banfield interview again? My preview got cut off mid-interview.

I would be furious as Xana's mom. This apparent COI works against the prosecution in every respect. It's going to make it hard for any conviction to stick. It's outrageous.
Could you link to interview please

Xana’s Mom stated about the POA. I’m not taking her words to be exact as far as legal terms, so I reserve judgement. One thing she did mention that gave me pause-Xana’s sister is at WSU. As their Mom stated, LE had their suspect early on. Did they know he was a stranger to the victims, could Xana’s sister have been in danger? Was her safety considered?

Her sister was just murdered. I would bet Xana's sister rushed home to grieve and, like the other students in the area, for fear. MOO.

Xana’s Mom stated about the POA. I’m not taking her words to be exact as far as legal terms, so I reserve judgement. One thing she did mention that gave me pause-Xana’s sister is at WSU. As their Mom stated, LE had their suspect early on. Did they know he was a stranger to the victims, could Xana’s sister have been in danger? Was her safety considered?
Sorry, could you link to interview please and approximate time stamps.

Watching Banfield too.
An attorney brings up a ‘Writ 2255‘ where BK could later appeal and argue that since the lawyer once represented the victim’s mother that the lawyer was conflicted, and provided ineffective counsel.

If I understood the victim’s mother, the attorney dropped her as a client and is representing BK. She doesn’t understand how or why AT would do this, which is what we are all wondering. Doesn’t AT realize what a betrayal this is and how it could be grounds for appeal? What is she thinking?!

Would it be possible for this victim’s Mom and/or any of the other parents to demand/sue for AT to be removed?

If I understood the victim’s mother, the attorney dropped her as a client and is representing BK. She doesn’t understand how or why AT would do this, which is what we are all wondering. Doesn’t AT realize what a betrayal this is and how it could be grounds for appeal? What is she thinking?!

Would it be possible for this victim’s Mom and/or any of the other parents to demand/sue for AT to be removed?

This could be a case of the PD wanting recognition for a high profile case. If so that is such a lack of morals and ethics. If there isn’t a good explanation as to why she is doing this it could backfire on her.

Cara is Xana’s Mom who had been a client of AT, now representing BK. This is the interview we are discussing.

I can't find a link to the interview on his page. People are talking about this on here without any links or time stamps. MOO

It was live, I’m unfamiliar with linking a live stream on TV. You may find it on YouTube?

IMO the existence of the Banfield interview is more than enough to constitute a conflict of interest, and AT will be removed ASAP.

Because even if she did everything by the book (and not by a legal loophole where she didn't have to notify CK because she had POA to approve the switch), unbiased jurors who trust anything that comes out of her mouth become that much more scarce, in a case where they'll already be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Has it been verified that he selected that college for that reason? (admissions essay or anything else) I know there's been speculation but wondering if I missed something. TY.

I said he chose to study under a BTK serial killer expert in college, not that he chose that college for that reason.

I should be more clear:

It is my opinion that BK chose to sign up for this BTK expert's class unless he was REQUIRED to take it for his degree.

He may or may not have chosen this college to take this expert's class. I assume he chose this college because of it's Criminal Justice program. He graduated with a Criminal Justice Degree.

MOD NOTE:

Previous posts were removed due to sleuthing Xana's mom, Cara Northington. Now that Ms. Northington has gone public, any interviews or what she says in MSM or what is said about her in MSM can be discussed. Discuss only the facts that are reported in the media. Do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest her involvement, trash, bash or attack her, or speculate negatively about her.

There was a bit more to the AB interview on the show tonight. I am unaware of an earlier Entin interview.
Just following link I was given lol. I'm just thinking now that the AB interview is 1 min, 20 secs as that is what you get when following the link to BE's twitter page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member