ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they had taken an uber to and from the food truck, according to one of the sisters. My guess is that their driver may have been protective towards two girls on their own.
I have not noticed many protective ubers. I don't take many tho my wife/daughter do.

Protective maybe making sure he/she got her return drive fair.

But that is my experience anyway.

I believe they had taken an uber to and from the food truck, according to one of the sisters. My guess is that their driver may have been protective towards two girls on their own.
Likely an uber to the downtown bars, hung out there for awhile, and then walked to food truck from bars, then ubered home. The downtown bar scene in Moscow is very small and in a concentrated, walkable, 4-5 block area. Although I'm obviously not certain, I wouldn't see them ubering from home just to go to the food truck and back. Likely two different uber drivers.

" Police also said evidence from the scene indicates there is no broader risk, but provided no information about that evidence.'

I can't figure out what this could mean. It sounds like police have a pretty good idea what happened. But that would seem to conflict with the statements that they don't have a person of interest.

A suicide note?

Waiting for forensic results to tie a suicide to the murders?

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large; victim had posted she was "one lucky girl" hours before death

IMO

Fwiw. Here is another MSM reporting on the blood. I know some were wondering about that.
University of Idaho murders: blood seen oozing from house amid reports of previous threat

Linking some of their socials. After reviewing clearly the dog Murphy lived there.

Maddie Mogan
tiktok-

instagram- https://instagram.com/maddiemogen?igshid=YTY2NzY3YTc=

facebook-
Maddie Mogen

Kaylee Goncalves
tiktok TikTok

insta- https://instagram.com/kayleegoncalves?igshid=YTY2NzY3YTc=

facebook-

Xana kernodle
TikTok TikTok

insta https://instagram.com/xanakernodle?igshid=YTY2NzY3YTc=

facebook-

Ethan Chapin
facebook-

On Tuesday, police were seen collecting the contents of trash cans close to the slightly run-down fray-paneled home as part of the search for the ‘edged weapon’ they believe was used in the killings.

The trash was taken to a local garbage depot where hazmat-suited cops were seen sifting through garbage bags in a screened-off shed.
Trash collection in their area is on Monday. If the victims were not discovered until around noon, was most of the trash already taken away? Not sure if they have morning or afternoon waste management schedules.

Likely an uber to the downtown bars, hung out there for awhile, and then walked to food truck from bars, then ubered home. The downtown bar scene in Moscow is very small and in a concentrated, walkable, 4-5 block area. Although I'm obviously not certain, I wouldn't see them ubering from home just to go to the food truck and back. Likely two different uber drivers.
In that scenario it could be that they ubered to the bars, spent some time there. Called a different uber from downtown to home, but stopped on the way back for food.

Kaylee's sister:

""My sisters did everything right. They went out in the buddy system, they went out together, they ubered out, they stopped and got food. They ubered home, they let their dog out to go potty and then they locked their house up. They did everything right. And this still happened."

This literally blows my mind. This was earlier today. Have LE not previously checked this dumpster? If they can’t move fast or have enough hands on deck because of size why don’t they call in more help? I’m reminded of the Faye Swetlik case where they quickly halted all trash.

HAPPENING NOW: A lot of commotion here at the crime scene on Queen. I JUST watched them dump this dumpster. Now, a ton of law enforcement is gathering, stopping them from leaving.

@kxly4news

Trash collection in their area is on Monday. If the victims were not discovered until around noon, was most of the trash already taken away? Not sure if they have morning or afternoon waste management schedules.
Follow my quoted post above to see info about LE stopping trash collection.

No suspects but no danger.
I’m looking forward to them explaining that.

Particularly because FOUR PEOPLE were murdered! You usually see LE say this when one person is killed and they are pretty sure it was a domestic incident and they are just waiting for testing to arrest the spouse/partner. But here, even if the murderer was only targeting one person, he also killed three other people. Why wouldn't he kill other people as well?

I would be particularly worried because in the article posted above, the prosecutor says they are looking to speak to people at the food truck. What if those (innocent) people are considered witnesses? If they can identify whoever they think is the killer? Aren't THEY in danger?

If you can't tell I really hate when LE says there's "no danger" but there is, actually, in fact, a potential danger.

Is it “normal” for Uber drivers to get out and accompany people like that?
I’ve only used it once and all my Uber driver did was help load luggage.

I am curious how the Uber app works in this respect: How broadly is the request for a ride communicated? Would other Uber-drivers than the one who responded have seen the request and the address from which the ride was requested, so those other persons would also know that at least some of the residents were absent from the home during a particular time period?

" Police also said evidence from the scene indicates there is no broader risk, but provided no information about that evidence.'

I can't figure out what this could mean. It sounds like police have a pretty good idea what happened. But that would seem to conflict with the statements that they don't have a person of interest.
Maybe there was a note from the killer left at the scene to indicate that it was a targeted attack?

Venmo gives another glance as to what interactions happened during their last day.

Linking for source-

Ethan Chapin
1668622287307.jpeg

Kaylee Goncalves

1668622309745.jpeg

Maddie Mogen

1668622335292.jpeg

Xana Kernodle
1668622454666.jpeg

If you remember this case, it was not possible for the killwr to clean out his car

Murder of Samantha Josephson - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Murder_of_Samantha...

The murder of Samantha Josephson, a student at University of South Carolina, in Columbia, South Carolina, occurred on March 29, 2019.
Victim · ‎Murder · ‎Investigation and criminal... · ‎Legacy

I am thinking the person who did this was bloody, IMO.

I just thought it was odd that they reported where he was found and not anyone else- as if the location of the others was obvious? IMO Maybe because he was not an official resident?
I thought it odd as well that there was only mention of EC's location in the house. I wondered if it's because he was the one observed "unconscious" by the friend who discovered the scene and notified LE.

Was it confirmed by LE / MSM if the friend who discovered the scene actually entered the house or just looked through the windows? If they entered, does that mean the door was unlocked or they knew the code?

Maybe there was a note from the killer left at the scene to indicate that it was a targeted attack?
Even if they left a note saying “I’m killing these people and would never kill again,” would you want to be left in a room alone with them? Whoever did this is absolutely a danger to everyone around them.

Late to the party but has anyone shared this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson