ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post from @sunshineray brought over from previous thread:

"I wonder if he was KG's stalker, if he followed her social media even. Do you think he'll fight extradition?"

ME:

He has decided not to fight extradition and looks forward to being exonerated.

Thanks CC, I've been MIA today, I hadn't seen that. I'm glad he's not fighting it

Chiming in on the use of heroin. No one just starts using heroin. Other drugs and drinking starts first, by the time heroin Is used your already prone to addiction. Very few heroin addicts remain clean for a long period of time. Rehab is not a cure, it’s a recovery program that needs maintenance to remain clean. You don’t use or drink if you want to remain clean…..it just won’t work. IF he is an addict, he would not be drinking.
The thing of swapping addictions though..
Sometimes it's gambling, sometimes it's a move to alcohol from narcotics.. he is known to have a few drinks according to Brewery place proprietor and seemed to imply he got inebriated pretty quickly, from staff notes..
But still might be just casual as opposed to addictive drinking?
Could be sex, violence.. anything.
IF he truly was an addict, as you rightly say.

I don't know.
Needle in a haystack without his internet search history.

Sometimes it's gambling, sometimes it's a move to alcohol from narcotics.. he is known to have a few drinks according to Brewery place proprietor and seemed to imply he got inebriated pretty quickly, from staff notes..

I don't know.
Maybe he just went to people watch? JMO

From the article:
“If somebody like this was really a student of criminal justice and criminology, then he would understand certain things like Locard’s Exchange Principle,” Giacalone told The Daily Beast, referring to the time-tested forensic theory that “every contact leaves a trace.”

“It shows you the arrogance of people like him, where he thinks he’s smarter than the cops because he read something in a book,” Giacalone continued. “At the end of the day, experience trumps academics every day of the week and twice on Sunday.”
“It will be really interesting to find out, as we go, if he came prepared,” said Giacalone. “Did he wear gloves, a Tyvek suit, what was he doing to not get caught? Was he covering his hair? Did he wear booties over his shows, knowing that he’s going to be stepping in a lot of blood? Those are behavioral aspects, where [prosecutors] can say, ‘This was well thought-out and planned.”

BBM

My guess is that he could not afford to dump the car and replace it. I bet he hated that Elantra.

From the article:
“If somebody like this was really a student of criminal justice and criminology, then he would understand certain things like Locard’s Exchange Principle,” Giacalone told The Daily Beast, referring to the time-tested forensic theory that “every contact leaves a trace.”

“It shows you the arrogance of people like him, where he thinks he’s smarter than the cops because he read something in a book,” Giacalone continued. “At the end of the day, experience trumps academics every day of the week and twice on Sunday.”
“It will be really interesting to find out, as we go, if he came prepared,” said Giacalone. “Did he wear gloves, a Tyvek suit, what was he doing to not get caught? Was he covering his hair? Did he wear booties over his shows, knowing that he’s going to be stepping in a lot of blood? Those are behavioral aspects, where [prosecutors] can say, ‘This was well thought-out and planned.”

BBM
Missy Bevers case- no dna?

I wish all here happiness, health, prosperity and love now and throughout the new year. I pray the families of the murdered young people in Idaho can find solace and the heavy burden of grief will ease over time. BK and others like him do not understand these sentiments and never will, to them I pray tortured thoughts that will never let them rest and, in their solitude, may their thoughts torture them daily. IMO

Last edited:
Probably a full week after his extradition court appearance, that's what I think it'll take. Monroe County wants him gone and the governor almost certainly feels the same. I think PA will act quickly. AJMO

Edited by me:
I see now BCK is not fighting extradition from PA, good news.
Why would it take a week do you imagine?
He's happy to go, hold an emergency court session, chuck him in a wagon and zip up that highway fast as lightening .
While he is still stunned.
I wish.

I don't know.
Using any drug or alcohol will always lead back to the drug of choice. Once you’ve used heroin, that becomes the drug of choice…..it’s daily struggle not to use. My point is I don’t think this guy used heroin, or went to rehab for it. He may have told people that but it’s hard to believe if he drinks.

IMO I think he will be back in Idaho in a lot less than 30 days. They seemed eager to get him back to Idaho at the press conference.
He'll be back by Friday I'm sure. He'll waive extradition on Tuesday and be on a flight on Thursday or Friday, possibly commercial but most likely JPATS given the high profile nature of the case.
Do you guys know when his next court appearance is? Will it include the extradition change?
He has a hearing on Tuesday January 3 in Monroe County PA to dtremine if he will be extradited to Idaho. That has been widely reported in media but it does not appear on the court calendar yet.

I wonder if BK would answer his own survey, the one he proposed for his thesis. Those are precisely the questions we are all asking! Now that he is in the "same position" I wonder if he would take the survey? If so, I'd gladly CC a copy!

Has it been discussed that Maddie and Xana worked at Mad Greek? The menu states that you can ask server for vegan options. Wonder if there was an encounter like the one documented when he was in PA? And he became fixated...or felt rejected? Just wondering

Commenting on my own post because - could this be the type of connection that Dad has been going on about in the media? That restaurant "Mad Greek" closed down to grieve, and is now open again. Wonder if cc records were obtained and owner/employee statements?

Using any drug or alcohol will always lead back to the drug of choice. Once you’ve used heroin, that becomes the drug of choice…..it’s daily struggle not to use. My point is I don’t think this guy used heroin, or went to rehab for it. He may have told people that but it’s hard to believe if he drinks.
He could well have experimented with it and his parents sent him to rehab because they found out and while in 'rehab' he was taught alpha male skills..?
There's a lot of adjectives being thrown around in the descriptions from his friends old and new but they could mostly apply to almost anyone.
They're not providing a key to the why of it.

Everyone is speculating.
Experts being rolled out are speculating
Nobody knows anything.

And that makes it very safe for everyone.
LE has this and we don't need to worry
But still..

Could be 2 years or longer before this sees a courtroom, probably longer.
PCA /AA probably will be slimmed down too.

Commenting on my own post because - could this be the type of connection that Dad has been going on about in the media? That restaurant "Mad Greek" closed down to grieve, and is now open again. Wonder if cc records were obtained and owner/employee statements?
I was wondering if the “connection” the Dad found was through Instagram since there were so many fake profiles for BK that followed them. Maybe he didn’t realize they were fake? JMO

My guess is that he could not afford to dump the car and replace it. I bet he hated that Elantra.
He could well have worn protective clothing and taken precautions such as those described in NYP article to minimise blood spill.

Also probably likely he was familiar with the case, 2010- could well have come up as part of his Masters.

Why did he use the car though?
He could easily have walked.

I'm suspecting the crime scenes were elaborate but they could just as easily have been chaos...

Could be that his 'coup' was not in the killing but in the elaborate defence he intends to put up?
'Was anybody else arrested?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member