ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSIDreamer

Well I appreciate it but you're stating things in a very definitive manner as though you're verified. I dont see where you are. We need links per TOS. Thank you.

I'm not sure how deep of a dive we can do into this considering Federal jurisdiction is pretty limited. These are generally the criteria for Federal jurisdiction in criminal matters.

• the crime occurred on land owned or controlled by the federal government (such as national parks and military bases)
  • the offense took place on a ship flying the American flag, even if it occurred in foreign waters, and
  • the crime crossed state lines or involved interstate commerce (for example, kidnapping or drug trafficking).

In this case some are insinuating the crime crossed state lines when it did not. The crime was over the moment he left the scene. When you speak in terms of crossing state lines it means the crime is still in progress such as a kidnapping or trafficking drugs, not that the offender simply crossed a state line after the fact.

Last edited:
My understanding is this was debunked by Brian Entin. another inmate was exhibiting those behaviors, not BK.
I’m starting to think that Brian Entin or Ashley Banfield need to actually address this in their show or their own tweets not just a reply. We are lucky the tweet asking Brian Entin if DM article is true was even allowed to be posted here as normally it would not be.

I believe Brian but I would like his source as well and just exactly what can be discredited.

All MOO-

I can’t help but to keep wondering what the motive here was.

I’ve thought about this a great deal over the last week.

Was he just born a brutal murderer or did he do it just to see if he could after getting caught up and obsessed with murderers and killing through his research and decide he wanted to kill others from this? Was it mental illness triggered? Was it obsession based on envy? Did childhood and years of bullying play a part to knock him over the edge?

I’m interested to hear what others think motive is.

Me personally, after hearing more about him over the last week…. I’m curious if these brutal senseless murders were research and career based.

I know it sounds crazy but hear me out.

As we all know he went to Desales for undergrad and one of his teachers was famed author and expert Katherine Ramsland.

We know from interviews with friends he seems to have struggled to fit in and was bullied often and struggled socially.

He was proud of his intelligence.

Proud of his research and career plans. Took this very seriously.

What if he studied what launched Dr. Ramsland career and success. Was envious of her success and wanted to be just like her. She is respected in both academia and in the public for her expertise in criminology and knowledge of the mind of murderers and serial killers. Has worked first hand with some of the worlds most famous killers and researched and written about them.

Again, hear me out. MOO.

What if motive for BK is fast track fame and respect from peers, criminology academia and the world for his research and help in investigating the high profile brutal murder of 4 young college students.

What if he did this to become the expert on the case? No one could put the pieces together better than the man who committed the mirders.

No one could frame someone better than the person who committed the murders.

No one benefits from knowledge and expertise of these types of murders than a criminology PhD students who is striving to achieve the level of respect and admiration as his former professor. After years of bullying and lack of confidence.

Committing these murders and eventually working himself into the research of them could fast track his career goals. Help him achieve the respect and admiration he so badly desires.

Maybe after committing the murders he realized he forgot some important factors with his mistakes which led to his ultimate capture. But also made it impossible for him to insert himself in the case and research it to become the local case criminologist expert….

I know it sounds far fetched… but when trying to consider a reason for motive that could benefit him in any way… (leaving out the possibility he did it purely because he lacks a conscience and had a desire to kill for no reason, which is still highly possible)…

But something about him… tells me he did this for a reason.

Most murders do not start off with a quadruple homicide. Mass murderers wanting recognition yes.

So why wouldn’t he start off with just one person? If indeed he did it with just a desire to kill based off his obsession turned desire for murder?

For me there has to be something to the fact he started off with such a large scale brutal murder. (My feelings will change significantly if we learn this wasn’t his first time killing someone) but for now… with only knowledge of these being his first time killing… I cannot help to wonder why? Why so many people at once?

It will be interesting to find out what that reason was.

Please share your thoughts. Am I overthinking it, reaching too hard?
I’m going to say this regarding intelligence, we all can be experts if we’re singly center ourselves on that subject. Intelligent people are more rounded individuals. In the sense of being able to manage all facets of life. He may be an “expert” who purports to be intelligent• Big difference in my opinion.

My understanding is this was debunked by Brian Entin. another inmate was exhibiting those behaviors, not BK.
Thank you. There was another article I posted from FoxNews stating the same. I wonder if it was the same source?
*edited

CSIDreamer

Post 1,001

Well I appreciate it but you're stating things in a very definitive manner as though you're verified. I dont see where you are. We need links per TOS. Thank you.

I'm not sure how deep of a dive we can do into this considering Federal jurisdiction is pretty limited. These are generally the criteria for Federal jurisdiction in criminal matters.

• the crime occurred on land owned or controlled by the federal government (such as national parks and military bases)
  • the offense took place on a ship flying the American flag, even if it occurred in foreign waters, and
  • the crime crossed state lines or involved interstate commerce (for example, kidnapping or drug trafficking).

In this case some are insinuating the crime crossed state lines when it did not. The crime was over the moment he left the scene. When you speak in terms of crossing state lines it means the crime is still in progress such as a kidnapping or trafficking drugs, not that the offender simply crossed a state line after the fact.
BK LIVED in Washington State, taught at a Washington college.

He DROVE 8 miles miles to Moscow IDAHO.

He crossed the state line. From Washington INTO Idaho.

That's how they got the felony burglary charge.

Moo..

Wow. 44 degrees in the rain, short sleeved jumpsuit with no coat. That’s cold. They aren’t messing with even the appearance of creature comforts for Bryan.

All depends on context, I guess. 44 Degrees in January is warm if you're from a cold weather state. When I was in Boston that was t-shirt weather in January and sweater weather in April.

After a decade living in a California beach city? 44 mind as well be 0 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74