ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very interesting the PA State Police stated they are still working with Idaho LE in getting information (that they may have) on when BK was "in the Commonwealth" before and after the murders.
I'm thinking they must be looking at their own murder and other applicable types of cases BK might have been involved in, there in PA.

I apologize for not being able to provide a link, as the press release via podcast is still live. But that link (to the live podcast) is PAcast

I dont understand what you mean
I’m saying it just appears like he’s been deemed guilty for sure, (people going as far as to analyze a second of a clip of him honestly not showing any expression) but we have no evidence. I’m not trying to argue or saying it’s even WS doing this, MSM is sensationalizing this to the max but that’s what they do. I was more so asking the people posting analyzing his facial expressions Is there ANY posture BK could have had that wouldn’t have “screamed” creepy, guilty, etc? Since at this point he’s guilty in the court of public opinion.

Last edited:
It is, and it's just beginning. Ms Taylor did not waste any time. She knows what she's doing.

Totally standard.

I think we'll find she was appointed for him. If he wants to substitute his own lawyer, of course he will. But I think they wanted him to have a PD before his feet ever set foot back in Idaho.
well he asked for a lawyer so LE cant speak with him til he gets one. makes sense it happens quickly

It's very interesting the PA State Police stated they are still working with Idaho LE in getting information (that they may have) on when BK was "in the Commonwealth" before and after the murders.
I'm thinking they must be looking at their own murder and other applicable types of cases BK might have been involved in, there in PA.

I apologize for not being able to provide a link, as the press release via podcast is still live.
MOO: I believe that's routine part of extradition hearings. Before they release someone to a different jurisdiction, they want to assure that there are no crimes pending in their own jurisdiction. MOO...Not a lawyer at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie