ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a small sore in the very corner of his mouth, visible if you zoom in. Maybe a healing injury, more likely a cold sore. MOO
Quoting myself, I don't see this in his initial mug shot so I'm guessing it just appeared in the last few days. Not like his body would be experiencing any stress or anything... MOO

With all the facial analyzing I’m wondering what’s acceptable when being accused of a quadruple homicide? I mean I can understand some of it but is there ANY presumption of innocence? JMO MOO
His presumption of innocence takes place in the legal criminal justice process. Not really applicable to what speculating online commenters have to say. MOO

It is a bit unusual that he already has Idaho counsel and that said attorney has already coordinated with what is described at private investigators to inspect the scene. I am wondering if he anticipated his arrest and had already arranged counsel to be prepared.
IMO I doubt he made any pre arrest arrangement for counsel. Someone realized that the cleaning of the crime scene was a potential disaster and stepped in to halt it. Possibly the PA attorney contacted the ID court or prosecutor IDK. Perhaps the ID judge that signed the arrest warrant saw a potential problem with the cleaning. I'll be surprised if it was the county prosecutor that requested the halt because he would have been the one to clear it for cleanup in the first place IMO.

I'm looking forward to the comparisons between the prosecution crime scene reconstruction and the defense version.

FROM THE ARTICLE
I find this odd:
In fact, Stinchfield said his professor allowed the students to argue for better grades at one point in the semester to get a "courtroom experience."

"He brought in Bryan, and he was like, 'alright, go at him,'" Stinchfield said. "And he had Bryan stand up. And a few people were on his side because they wanted to keep their high grades... but for the most part, it was like half of a 150-person class just asking these real critical questions."

"It wasn't like yelling or anything, but it was certainly conflict," Stinchfield added.

As a TA, he is learning how to teach from his professors. I question whether bullying behavior, as I would define this, is necessary or useful.

150 students given the opportunity to complain about grading in this way seems very odd to me.

No wonder he declined to put much effort into grading after this experience.

While I think LE has their perp, I think we have to remember context in any discussion of his appearance or behavior in a classroom setting.

JMHO

It's a very odd procedure. In my uni I'd expect it to result in at least an informal disciplinary meeting for the professor who decided that the appropriate forum for adjudicating grading disputes was a moot court where accusers could argue their cases against a lone defendant.

This crime seems have been planned, so the grading debacle may not have contributed directly to the attack on King St. I wonder if it might have been used afterwards as a further means of justification, though.

If someone can help me find a link to this on Youtube - I keep finding the one that happened a month ago. Thanks! (trying to find the one that happened last week (end of December)
Only found this article.

LOL at all the reporter questions about when and how he will be moved to Idaho. Of course they aren’t going to tell us that. LE doesn’t even tell the lowest level offenders when and how they will be moved. BK is probably the highest profile incarcerated person in the United States right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆