ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now been documented by numerous women that not only did he give off a bad vibe (creepy), but BK actively harassed them, even resorting to name calling. Appearance really isn't the issue. It's like saying that guy is so good-looking there's no way he needs to rape. IMO
There was ONE third hand account from Brewery owner in relation to ONE incident where he allegedly called a woman a horrible name.

My comment was in response to his ability to attract women not being a factor based upon his physical appearance alone.

And it is NOT the same as saying he is so good looking he shouldn't need to rape. WHOA!

Cuffs look tight, also those of us with paler complexions tend to get red/purple easily. Unfortunately that's pretty much what my hands look like if they've been pointed downwards at my sides for a few minutes! Especially if it's the least bit cold.

Too tight, as his nail is white, meaning, lack of circulation. He probably needs a larger cuff size.

Close-ups of BK's hand from the Indiana traffic shot appear to show a healing bruise on his right hand, I believe and possible scrapes (not scratches) on the wrist of the same hand.

Someone with patience will be able to get a screen shot. It's just my opinion.
It did look like he had some cuts on his right finger and wrist and possibly on his left hand.

Wow great catch!! BK trying to cover his tracks
Or simply complying with the requirement to register your car in Washingto to get in-state tuition. I posted threads ago thta this is what the WSU criminology department tells students to do. Registrations are traceable. It would offer no "track coverage."

I'm waiting to see some actual evidence from a PCA or other court document that a judge has reviewed independently.

Let's think about what we have:
1. a police chief claim that his DNA matches DNA found at the crime scene and media reports the match came from familial DNA.
2. a police chief claim that a 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra was seen driving near the crime scene at some time early in the morning of the murders.

Even if we accept the the police chief is being 100% honest and earnest, these are very weak pieces of evidence.

1. DNA could have been left at any time and for thousands of reasons even if BK can't explain. Maybe one of his students transfered DNA to one of the victims. Maybe he delivered their food. And if familial DNA was used for the match there are huge chain of custody issues.

2. He was driving a 2015 Elantra. Do we enhance police credibility by assuming they lied? Really? This could have been a simple error. But if it was a lie, the entire police command and/or prosecutor who conspired to make it need to be fired because it created a huge liability for the county. As someone pointed out upthread(s), if they intentionally misrepresented the year it could have led to someone not reporting and a killer could have killed again. That is simply too big of a risk for a small county.

Again, I'm not defending BK. My gut tells me it is him. And I am not knocking the police chief. I'm just saying, let's have some actual strong evidence before building the gallows. We have VERY little we know for certain regarding any actual evidence against BK.

Or simply complying with the requirement to register your car in Washingto to get in-state tuition. I posted threads ago thta this is what the WSU criminology department tells students to do. Registrations are traceable. It would offer no "track coverage."

I'm waiting to see some actual evidence from a PCA or other court document that a judge has reviewed independently.

Let's think about what we have:
1. a police chief claim that his DNA matches DNA found at the crime scene and media reports the match came from familial DNA.
2. a police chief claim that a 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra was seen driving near the crime scene at some time early in the morning of the murders.

Even if we accept the the police chief is being 100% honest and earnest, these are very weak pieces of evidence.

1. DNA could have been left at any time and for thousands of reasons even if BK can't explain. Maybe one of his students transfered DNA to one of the victims. Maybe he delivered their food. And if familial DNA was used for the match there are huge chain of custody issues.

2. He was driving a 2015 Elantra. Do we enhance police credibility by assuming they lied? Really? This could have been a simple error. But if it was a lie, the entire police command and/or prosecutor who conspired to make it need to be fired because it created a huge liability for the county. As someone pointed out upthread(s), if they intentionally misrepresented the year it could have led to someone not reporting and a killer could have killed again. That is simply too big of a risk for a small county.

Again, I'm not defending BK. My gut tells me it is him. And I am not knocking the police chief. I'm just saying, let's have some actual strong evidence before building the gallows. We have VERY little we know for certain regarding any actual evidence against BK.
They wouldn't have indicted him if they didn't have evidence.

He is not unattractive at all which leads me to doubt his ability to attract is a factor here.

No, I don't think so either.

Or he stitched himself up so he wouldn't have to go to a doctor or the hospital. JMOO

I thought about stitches, but phlebitis due to IV injections is not impossible, either. BK is very thin, his veins should be seen well, and any inflammation, too.

JMO, as I don't see it too close.

There is no indication/evidence that he suffers from a treatable mental health condition that I have seen.
In his own words:

“Mr. Kohberger, do you suffer from any mental health diagnosis or take prescribed medication or medication that would impact ability to understand what we are doing here today?” presiding Judge Margherita Worthington asked.

“No,” he answered.

You see matches whether you opt in or not!! I opted out for a few years because gedmatch violated it's own TOS and was still able to see all my matches.

Some people have reported seeing "funky" matches. However, I think investigators can hide their profiles, so others can't see them, so I take those reports with a grain of salt.

Can you imagine BK's family logging on and seeing some funky numbers and colors with a DNA match? I think not!

Most funky matches are probably DNAs from a group "curated" by a researcher for some specific project (it could even be a certain family name). I think they are legit, I had such myself, odd letters, I sent a message to the person and got the reply from the project coordinator, but it was DNA from a person. Also, some people obtain partial DNA of deceased relatives via Lazarus. So L and a partial match might be Lazarus DNA. That would look odd as it is shorter, 1500 cM or so. And, some of us phased our DNA - I have "maternal" and "paternal" portion to see maternal and paternal matches. The letters are also odd. New companies such as "My Heritage" have new letters. I would assume criminals DNA from LE would look the least suspicious.

He has not been indicted. They convinced a judge to issue an arrest warrant based on probable cause. We do not know the full extent of the PC.

Again, commenting on the process, not BK's guilt or innocence.
Post from admins:

I'm gonna repost something a long time member said: 10ofRods. Can't find the actual post but here goes:

I would prefer the words "criminal defendant," He's no longer a suspect or a POI.

He has been formally charged by the People of Idaho in the murders of four people, all at one time.

"Just a suspect" he's not. He's a criminal defendant. And it looks like he will remain so for months to come, until a verdict is rendered. He's now in the dark shadow and the long arm of the law. He's not merely a suspect.

He has been arrested and will be charged and formally arraigned in the next couple of weeks. He has lost liberty and will not get it back unless and until charges are dropped or he goes through trial or plea bargaining. There's no more serious legal state that an (American) human can be in, legally,

Whether he murdered four people or not will be determined by a jury of his peers or actions by the court. In the meantime, he's a criminal defendant in a very very serious criminal matter. An historic criminal matter, esp. from the POV of younger people.

Burglary is the act of entering an occupied dwelling with the intent of committing a crime.
Yes. IMO, the only issues that I see right now with BK are perhaps substance abuse issues/addiction. Is it possible that his dna was found at the scene because he has broken into the home in the past looking for substances ie.,Xanax, Tramadol, Marijuana, OxyContin etc and that’s why some of the locks had been fixed or changed? The house was targeted because of ease of entry and the availability of substances? IOW, BK is a thief, but not necessarily a killer.

Last edited:
He is not unattractive at all which leads me to doubt his ability to attract is a factor here.
Completely anecdotal, but I knew a guy in college that was objectively a good-looking guy. He was tall, fit, nothing odd about his face... maybe a bit strange in his style... he almost seemed like a conservative guy from 1950's or 1960's (this was the 1990's). But, there was often this tension/anger about him in social situations. Throw in alcohol and sometimes it would get even weirder... and it wasn't just what he said, but how he said it.

It wasn't hard to pick up on and most girls definitely kept clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks