ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
His plane appears to be moving at 1/2 the speed of commercial flights...abt 200 kts/hr (I'm not good at converting knots to miles)
It crossed into Ohio about 5 minutes ago.
Small plane
Thanks.
Why would that be?

I think they are not releasing the first bodycam footage because there may be damming evidence in it (if BK was the passenger at the time of the first stop he may have been closer to the camera and any wounds - if there are any - on his hands/arms may be clearer). MOO. Also the first stop may have caught him more off guard so he may have behaved or acted more guilty. Again MOO.

I’m assuming his plane must be due to land soon. I’ve logged into the Idaho website but as of yet no sign of probable cause affidavit.

If anyone gets it, can you please tag me in, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Currently, they are going approximately about 230 miles per hour (I converted 200 knots to miles). The approximate flight distance from Scranton to Moscow is approximately 2000 miles. Unless they plan on another flight at some point that they want to get him on he will likely not get to Moscow until very late in the day. These are my VERY ROUGH calculations, but it is how I am figuring. I could be overlooking something.

I think it’s mentioned at the end of the previous thread that the plane will not be traceable as per request/order.

This I believe is true, and a prisoner transport plane would probably be one that can not be tracked.

Hubby has ham radio license and we sometime watch and listen to pilots as they approach and leave.

Jmo

If he left 6am I would expect he would have been father then ohio.

Jmo

no, we can’t conclude that, it’s why we’re talking about it. We see things in photos and we discuss them as they may (or may not) be pertinent.
We cannot conclude he has injuries but that’s certainly not the same thing.
Moo

I see. Of course you can guess, we all do. But someone wrote that there are old injuries on his arm which prompted my questions.

I doubt that if he had injuries caused by any of the victims, he would not cover the damaged areas. Jmo

To me, he has some sort of reaction to his arm and wrists, which I observed only on some images taken yesterday, during the hearing. As an allergic sufferer, I am guessing he may have an allergic reaction to handcuffs. I have a severe one caused by some metals. It could be vety bad and the worst part is that started when I was in my late 20s, his age. It is also worse in polluted areas. I suppose, he will be checked and observed by professionals.

Thanks.
Why would that be?
It's a Pennsylvania State Police plane. Guess they don't have jumbo jets in their budget!
PC12.jpg

I think it’s mentioned at the end of the previous thread that the plane will not be traceable as per request/order.
It is traceable, as I am tracking it on Flightradar24 atm. It is just not identified by registration number, but if you look at FlightRadar24's most tracked flights right now, it is #1 on the list, and the plane is identified only as PC-12, but departed Scranton, Pa and is heading west, now in Ohio.

IMO, I just can't imagine this is the correct flight. A Pilatus PC-12 is a poor choice of aircraft to fly 1,800nm westbound, when you have (nearly) unlimited resources to charter a jet. Furthermore, the closest route or great-circle distance as one would fly with GPS is a much more northern route, see below. I believe this plane is going somewhere else, much further east and south.

Attachments

• KAVP-KPUW.JPG
    KAVP-KPUW.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 23
Not sure who sent the flight link but N879ST is registered to the Pennsylvania State Police. The current flight data is restricted in some flight tracking sites. Search N879ST on Twitter for other info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769