ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
So had he pulled out of school for the following semester or he’s a “former student” because of the charges?
I wouldn’t think he pulled out of school unless he and his dad were loaded down with all his things moving him out of his apartment up there. They did not appear to have that much stuff in that tiny car but possible, I guess.

There could be some sort of infection from not receiving proper medical care when injuries first occurred. Or maybe he's an obsessive hand washer... hard to tell. MOO

Human bites marks can become infected. Some of the infections can be caused by clenched fist wounds when a person punches someone and hits their teeth. I don't know if we've ever been told whether there was injuries to the teeth of the deceased. There's a lot of bacteria in the human mouth.

Bryan Christopher Kohberger, the man accused of fatally stabbing four University of Idaho students, was removed from a county jail in Pennsylvania and turned over to state police on Wednesday, officials said.

“He is no longer in the custody of the Monroe County Correctional Facility; he’s in the custody of the Pennslyvania State Police,” warden Garry Haidle told NBC News. “He’s out of my custody.”

It wasn't immediately clear when Kohberger would be on a plane for Idaho...

ok, here's my speculation -
They had the dna of the killer, a possible name and the car id, BUT they hadn't gotten an actual dna sample from BK yet. Or maybe they had, but it wasnt done being tested yet. There could be no arrest until they were certain they had the right guy. Maybe LE was just told to keep an eye on him and report back what they found out. (working for WSU or where they were headed kind of stuff.) It would be terrible if they arrested him, made a big scene and it turned out the dna didn't match.

Just thinking...JMO....
Maybe the DNA found was intermingled with one of the victim's which took longer to process

I agree. And we know what time the girls ate last. X and E may be more difficult because they aren’t to the public’s knowledge on a time stamped camera ordering and eating food. - MOO
Agree that this is used to help determine tod, but they released their approximate ToD prior to the autopsy being done, which leads me to believe there is some non-biological evidence that LE is using to determine that 3-4 time frame.

I believe both Indiana officers knew this car was under surveillance. Everyone played this so well. Waiting until BK got home to arrest him and having a search warrant for him and his parents home is priceless. Would love to know what all was found.
I absolutely agree, these stops were played beautifully. They had him under surveillance and knew of his whereabouts at all times as the drive to PA was being done. I think they stopped him to just get eyes on him as well as see his reaction or what his state of mind would be.

Human bites marks can become infected. Some of the infections can be caused by clenched fist wounds when a person punches someone and hits their teeth. I don't know if we've ever been told whether there was injuries to the teeth of the deceased. There's a lot of bacteria in the human mouth.
Do you see that type of injury on his hands? Can you find a picture for me? I just cant see any type of cut, puncture or any thing except for redness. I know that can be a sign of infection but this far after the crime he sure uses his right hand fine in giving the cop his ID at the traffic stop. I just can't see it and am done with his hand being injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member