ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
bathroom break- and I actually do not know how that goes with handcuffs and an armed guard and I never really want to know
I was on a commercial international flight (HKG to LAX) about 20 years ago with someone being extradited internationally. It was really interesting given the length of the flight (I don't know if the person was just being transited through Hong Kong or originated there)

They had him in the back row of the plane on one side with two guards next to him and another in the row in front of them. I'd not be shocked if there were plainclothes officers/guards/marshalls/whomever were responsible for supervising also.

Like someone said, the door was kept open if he went to the bathroom and they just kind of blocked anyone from being able to access via the aisle or through the galley in the back.

The person was only given plastic silverware to eat.

And they had some weird heavy looking shoe things on him, plus obviously being cuffed.

Not directed at OP but my observation where the images of BK at his hearing are from 51 days after the murders.

Seriously, I don't think it reasonable to attribute every mark or discoloration on his body as injuries sustained when BK allegedly stabbed 4 sleeping students. This makes no sense to me! JMO
I agree that it looks inflamed and you can even see red streaks farther up the arm. Looks like an infection to me.

Would love to have a transcript of this one! LE is asking a lot more questions. Focusing on where they came from and where they are going. Does not seem like questions you would ask a random person pulled for following too closely.
I think the cop was wondering if this car from WA was transporting drugs. They usually ask those exact questions----where are you coming from, where are you headed, and why?

Dad was casual and relaxed, even upbeat, unlike his anxious son.

I genuinely thought that they would just do a formal suspension.

IDK if he has any contract with WSU, for example, to cover his role as a teaching assistant so idk if employment law applies.
Thank You. I had not thought about a formal suspension and whether employment law applies. Something to think about.

I do not know a thing about employment law. In my experience just the arrest itself would be enough to quash a contract. JMO IMHO MOO and whatnot
depends
lots of contracts will have suspension pending investigation & outcome. ( IDK if he has a contract for the teaching assistant post)

My own professors would put him in the "unconsciously wants to get caught" pile of perps.

Naturally, such people's conscious minds may race against the underlying urge to actually harm themselves, in this case, by getting life in prison or a death penalty.

While there are cameras on many corners in Moscow, and on the state highways, most of them are not streaming cameras and many do not record their data permanently (don't know the time limits). They are not used for what we usually call surveillance, but for monitoring traffic and weather, apparently. IMO.

I was being snarky about the "cameras on every corner" but I'm sure you get what I meant.

Working out the timezones hurts my head. Are we likely to see BK in court today?

I think the cop was wondering if this car from WA was transporting drugs. They usually ask those exact questions----where are you coming from, where are you headed, and why?

Dad was casual and relaxed, even upbeat, unlike his anxious son.
Yeah...sounds like those kind of questions. They ask those questions at the border.

From an aviation standpoint, this route doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Maybe it was the low ceilings in Wisconsin?
If he was on this aircraft that landed in Champaign, he's only 30% of the way there.
PC12 Range is 1800+-
The whole trip ATCF is 2000. Seems like a fuel stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member