ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without violating the rules. I think the fact that K's mother and sister are in FB groups regarding the murders they can't help but read all the rumours and wonder about them. IMO they likely want to know peoples alibis for themselves to 'rule' someone out in their own minds. When I heard the father say "she" my mind went to one of the survivors.
That has to be such a tough spot to be in! You want LE to handle the ins and outs correctly, but a big piece of you would do anything to get the right person and hold them accountable. I can’t even fathom being family members(let alone an actual parent) to any of these amazing kids!

I'll add my reason for hoping they arrest as soon as they have probable cause:

what if they didn't? what if they could have, chose to wait to build their case, and in the interim, he does it again? rushing to arrest right after would be a little too late, and think of the implications on so many levels other than the obvious (more brutally murdered people).

I would like to think the FBI would have several teams of agents watching the POI until they get their ducks in a row.

I understand what you saying, but at this point isn't everyone a suspect until there is an arrest?
Not if they’re ruled out (for now) by police here. And that’s fair if you think about it. There has to be some decorum. I’m in a few of the other internet groups and quit reading through them and never even have posted because it was so beyond bizarre and not even in the realm of possibilities or physics at times...Like really crazy stuff. It seems like some people want to wildly speculate without understanding the meaning behind their words. It’s really not fair to go after people unless they’re named in some way as a POI or suspect because this could follow an innocent person forever and that innocent person could already be devastated by what’s happened and then by having their life ruined by the internet. IMO.

Alpha Phi and Pi Beta Phi on probation at UI?

I apologize in advance if I’ve missed some thing related to this in the thread, there are 40 new pages since I last checked it this morning! I just wanted to consult the group to see if anyone had heard any further details on this since the initial report hit the news Wednesday. I’ve googled to look for news sources but I just seem to be getting opinion pieces. Frankly, I’m just wondering if this os even remotely relevant to anything whatsoever… I mean, I suppose it could be, but I can’t find any info anywhere that suggests so… just a bunch of speculation. Has anyone heard anything else?

The last update I got from legit news source pretty much had just said that the two sororities were on probation for “violations or concerns regarding risk management, alcohol/drugs, or hazing”… and in addition to being on probation with the university, Alpha Phi is also on a "restorative plan" with the national organization. Pi Beta Phi is in "good standing" with the sorority's headquarters.

UI did not immediately comment, nor did the national chapters, and then I think we ended up or sipping some sort of lukewarm, carefully constructed statement released from Pi Beta Phi.

One of the reasons I’m asking this is because I’ve seen so, so many posts where people are asking if this could be related? I went to 3 different unis and never had the ability to delve into Greek life… so I guess my question is twofold…

1). Is there any further legit info related to this, and…
2). Being that I am ignorant to how Greek life could play a role in this, can some of y’all explain to me why the lack of good-standing by their sororities his could be significant to the case?

Sorry if this seems like an obvious one, like I said I just don’t have a frame of refenece.

Thanks!

One Thing About Having A poi if Let’s Say they did, An innocent person Is going to bend over backwards and cooperate, While someone guilty Will not totally co operate and Be evasive unsure about answering certain things , this might be the phase LE is in right now, I’ve watched enough of dateline and 48 hours((BTW both excellent shows)) To know sometimes it takes several interviews to Nail Someone… So We don’t know much right now And neither do The victims families, but Let’s hope LE is further along in this than We Know, For The Victims Families Sake…JMO

Who would want to go in? I would. My daughters would have, too. We are just like that. We can't rest until we see what has happened. I would not find it possible to wait if I had the opportunity to go in.

I'm sure there are other people like me in the world, as I've met some. Some gravitate to LE, but some of us go off and do other things - but I for sure would want to see for myself.
If I was on the jury, I would want to see for my own eyes

One Thing About Having A poi if Let’s Say they did, An innocent person Is going to bend over backwards and cooperate, While someone guilty Will not totally co operate and Be evasive unsure about answering certain things , this might be the phase LE is in right now, I’ve watched enough of dateline and 48 hours((BTW both excellent shows)) To know sometimes it takes several interviews to Nail Someone… So We don’t know much right now And neither do The victims families, but Let’s hope LE is further along in this than We Know, For The Victims Families Sake…JMO

Even innocent people don't always cooperate, especially in high profile cases. I wouldn't pin anything on that assumption.

MOO.

This is a reply to the Pinterest pictures that show M’s room, I believe the OP may have thought those were pictures of the room that she rented at the 6 bedroom house where the crimes took place. They are actually of the layout of the room she had at the dorm/sorority house. If you look out the window you’ll be able to see what I mean. I just wanted to help clarify.
I thought so because of the two beds. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member