ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatteringBirds

Reaction score
This tragedy seems to be breaking news:

Police said they responded to King Road for a report of an unconscious person. When officers arrived, they “discovered four individuals who were deceased...”

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19

Media Thread/No Discussion

Press photo album (compilation courtesy of WS member cujenn81)

Moscow ID Police Departement Facebook page

City of Moscow re King Road Homicide

Detectives are looking to develop context for the events and people involved in the four murders at 1122 King Rd in Moscow, Idaho. Anyone who observed notable behavior, has video surveillance, or can provide relevant information about these murders:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read The Rules (linked in my signature), and continue discussion here.

Also, for anyone other than victims or an officially named POI/suspect, use initials or your post will be removed.

No sleuthing or insinuations/accusations against anyone who is not officially named a POI/suspect by LE.

The following Johnny Law youtube was originally posted by Mayboy1998 earlier today but because it was not a podcast host we were familiar with and we did not have time to view it in its entirety, it was removed. Having now had time to view it, it is being approved on a one-time basis because it does seem to provide an excellent analysis of the layout of the house, where individuals may have been sleeping, and it speaks to the location of the red liquid in relation to the overall layout of the house.

Thread is open again.

When someone posts a rumor, please do NOT respond. Just Report and let us nip it in the bud.

Responding makes a lot of extra work for us, and we get cranky when we have to read through almost an entire thread to find and clean up 25+ responses about something that should never have been posted in the first place.

Thank you.

Thread 13, post #977 has the pic with obvious berries on the tree right next to the deck.

Sorry, can't get it to link.

We don't quote post numbers because those can change over time due to Mods having to remove posts.

The following will help everyone know how to quote a post from elsewhere and then your link will not change due to moderation:

How to Quote a Post from Another Thread

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random

To any members who have complained about removal of their off topic posts and TOs issued for derailing the discussion.

There is a very good reason Off Topic posts are a violation of Websleuths TOS.

First of all, the threads are not personal chat or comedy rooms. Off topic posts derail the thread, making the thread all about you and what you want to talk about. Each day, hundreds of members and thousands of guests come to Websleuths to read about the topic the thread is dedicated to, not to read about you or your life or what you think is funny. It is disrespectful to the victims who these threads are dedicated to.

The one thread you post off topic in is not the only active thread that Mods and Admins deal with every day. WS has thousands of threads, 212,000+ members, and only 4 staff to deal with hundreds of active threads 24/7 .

Simple math ... if there are 200 members currently online and even 5% of those members feel it is okay to sneak in that innocuous little off topic post, and each of those 10 posts receives 10 responses and those responses receive even 2 responses each, that is 200 off topic posts alone that our volunteer Moderators would have to search for and remove in a day (in addition to all the other TOS violations they have to deal with).

This means that for your little post that you think is harmless, our staff have to go through pages and pages of posts to find all the responses to your OT post.

Please be courteous to other members, the families and guests reading here, and to our volunteer staff who work very hard in trying to keep the discussions respectful and on topic.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Stop bringing rumors into this discussion, and stop stating opinion as fact.

There is no approved source to support that EC was found in the hallway.

Mods have had to remove or modsnip tons of posts based on members discussing "whispers" (i.e RUMORs) and/or members theories that contain information as fact when such "fact" is actually based on rumor.

Members who violate the above TOS are subject to a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

thanks @Scarlettmydear for this link on the previous thread

yes I see what you mean, you don't mean white hoodie guy ( who has been 'cleared' for the time being) and you don't mean witness Joey Vidot( interviewed in Newsweek)

the link mentions a second driver offering a lift who has a 'dark four door sedan' ( A person who possibly hasn't been identified yet- as per the MPD link)

MPD ' we do not believe at this time....' list
1/ Male in the Grub Truck surveillance video,
2 /Private party driver who took Kaylee and Madison home on November 13th

Last edited:
How does everyone feel about KG's family's decision to not hold a funeral now? I'm the parent of a college senior myself and I certainly sympathize. However, I'm concerned if this case goes the way of Delphi and others I've followed lately they may be prolonging their grieving process. Can anyone speak to this in a professional capacity?

How does everyone feel about KG's family's decision to not hold a funeral now? I'm the parent of a college senior myself and I certainly sympathize. However, I'm concerned if this case goes the way of Delphi and others I've followed lately they may be prolonging their grieving process. Can anyone speak to this in a professional capacity?
I’m not a professional, but I don’t think they’ll ever stop grieving. Their grief will change over time but it won’t ever stop. If the thought of her killer attending her service brings them even one iota more pain than they’re already experiencing, they should absolutely follow their hearts and do what feels right for their family.

Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 19' ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 19

Your post made me thinking about how and which databases could be used to resolve this case.

The perpetrator may follow up the online discussions about the crime on social media and sleuths sites. He may participate in discussions, too, pretending to be just a curious one. He falls into category of those who like to show-off, as many behavioural analysts pointed out, but he would be limited in options to do so. He would be dying to find out what others think of this crime, but he wiuld restsain of duscussing it with people close to him risking to disclose too much.

So, I would add crosschecking with database of users following snd/or participating in online forums and discussions, especually ones, that registered on that sites after the crime, but not limiting to those.

From thread 19 from travelingpartyof 5

“Absolutely, yes— this idea. I am wondering too. The combination of one family saying the daughter complained of having a stalker and another family saying Dad just changed Xana’s locks leads me to think something creepy was happening.”

Do you have a link for Xana’s dad saying he changed her locks? I would like to read that in the original source, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member