ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the theory that maybe Maddie was the target because Kaylee wasn't supposed to be there. But what if the attack happened when it did because Kaylee was back in Moscow. Maybe the killer saw she was back and that triggered the attack? Just a thought.

I think it's entirely possible the whole house was targeted. Killer wanted to take out everybody in that house but had a hatred for one of the victims that was stronger than the hate he had for others.

I'm gonna take that witness saying the front door was open at 8:30am at face value. I'm also going piece that with the news footage of the new detectives on scene walking through the house in the order of movement that they believe the killer took. The detectives clearly walked from the kitchen to x's room. That would indicate that they believe the killer entered from the kitchen whether through the window or the sliding door. The killer then went into x's room. After that he went upstairs and then finally went to the 1st floor, probably found the doors locked and then exited through the front door leaving it open.

So you ask who the target is? Is it M or K? If you believe that the whole house was targeted then a specific target probably doesn't apply.

So then you have to ask, why does he take out the 2nd floor victims? If it's because he has a specific target in mind then maybe it's to make it look less targeted? The problem with that is he might have wanted to take out the entire house.

If you wanted to make it look less targeted and you put much thought into it, you wouldn't have needed to go to the 1st floor. The second floor victims already provide you that cover. And surely they wouldn't have made the mistake of inflicting more wounds onto the target victim. That's a dead giveaway.

You entered on the 2nd floor, your exit is right next to the stairs on the 2nd floor. All you have to do is go out the back. You go out the back and around the east side of the house. Coming out the front puts you in a position where somebody can easily see you coming out. The only reason to go out the front is because the killer was trying to get into the 1st floor rooms. The exit out front was a matter of convenience and speaks to him being an amateur.

Now if they go to the first floor, that means the killer had it in for the entire house. On top of that he probably had one person he hated more out of all of them.

If it's revenge because of romantic falling out, you take out the target and at max the 2nd floor victims.

I think it's somebody that just wanted to take everybody in that house out. There was no spurned lover revenge. It was born out of hate for those kind of people in addition to fantasy and a lust for mayhem/blood. I say a mixture of a thrill killing and targeting a specific type of victim. I believe the killer knew the victims and had somebody in that group that he despised the most. Knew that Kaylee was going to be in town. MOO.

Other distant family members on the criminal database

A physical digital identikit profile of the perpetrator. Attributes, like height, skin shade, hair color, etc

So many avenues. Metadata, even with a burner. Then multiply all the data to hunt the perpetrator.

Flash bangs in the window, anytime the night! Boom boom!
View attachment 386862
I don't understand your association of our Military with the killer, would you elaborate for me please.

Up Queen Road around the back of the house is a dead spot for Streetview war driving. It wont allow passage

500 Queen Rd

I don't understand your association of our Military with the killer, would you elaborate for me please.
Military training. The capacity to enter premises and stab to death four persons in the dark. Experience to carry out multiple stabbings. Four actually.
Only the police have the nature of the location of the stabbings.
Some people become mentally ill in combat with PTSD. Imo

Does that give you context?

Last edited:
And yet her mum said this was a last minute decision for her, because she couldn't make her mind up whether or not to go. Source

Mom - Kaylee, she just left on Friday.. she left on Friday morning to go to a Pi Phi party and she had just bought a brand new Range Rover, and she just.. she contemplated all day long, whether she should go home because she just really wanted to show it to Maddie and some other friends and whatnot and she's just like 'mom I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go to the Pi Phi party and I'm gonna.. Maddie's gotta see my new ride' and I'm like 'for sure', like I mean it was nice, it was really nice. She'd just bought it that day, all her own, and I talked to the girls on... she'd had a fun time on Friday night, both of the girls, and then both the girls texted me on Saturday.

ETA: Quote and source.
Bumping this to say I knew when I first watched this, I knew I would never ever forget it. The pain, the shock, the focus, the honesty. Just so very powerful. Everyone following this case really needs to watch the entire raw footage if you’ve missed it before.

Military training. The capacity to enter premises and stab to death four persons in the dark. Experience to carry out multiple stabbings. Four actually.
Only the police have the nature of the location of the stabbings.
Some people become mentally ill in combat with PTSD.

Somebody with military combat experience wouldn't leave the front door to the house open. That's an amateur mistake.

If neither Kaylee nor Ethan were residents of the house, then they were not the target.

If Xana was targeted, there was no need to go to the 3rd floor.

Logically, Maddy was the target. It was not a spur of the moment event, it was brewing for a long time and the semester was about to end - hence the timing. The perp is known to all of them as a casual acquaintance, a friend of a friend and he has been to the house. He came in through the front door and went straight up the stairs to her room. Kaylee was a surprise and became collateral damage. Exiting through the rear doors, Ethan or Xana saw him walk by their room and they are dead because he thought they surely recognized him.

It's one perp whom drives the white car and left a bucket of forensic evidence behind. It is being processed. This will be solved.

MOO
If this information is correct that both Ethan and Kaylee were only visiting the house, then I would agree with your first sentence. However, I cannot agree with your second sentence. If we look at it from the perspective that the murderer would not want to kill more people than they had to, then if Maddy was the target, then Xana and Ethan would probably have been killed first. The killer would then have to decide whether to go upstairs or downstairs.

I think there is a greater likelihood that Maddy and Kaylee were killed first, maybe because the killer wanted to wait until their room light went out. I think it also probably depends on what floor the dog was found on.

1. You cant <get to> the back of the house up Queen Road around the back. The is a glitch in Streetview datasets

2. You can park cars behind the house and look down through the bedroom windows?

3. Had someone been parked around the back at the above dorms looking in the window?

4. Was there security cams on thos neighbouring buildings?

500 Queen Rd

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a steep incline at the back of the building that overlooks the rear of the house.

I dare say you could look in <Mod Note - Maddie's> bedroom window

Src: Streetview

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221212-164017_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20221212-164017_Maps.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 84
And yet her mum said this was a last minute decision for her, because she couldn't make her mind up whether or not to go. Source

Mom - Kaylee, she just left on Friday.. she left on Friday morning to go to a Pi Phi party and she had just bought a brand new Range Rover, and she just.. she contemplated all day long, whether she should go home because she just really wanted to show it to Maddie and some other friends and whatnot and she's just like 'mom I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go to the Pi Phi party and I'm gonna.. Maddie's gotta see my new ride' and I'm like 'for sure', like I mean it was nice, it was really nice. She'd just bought it that day, all her own, and I talked to the girls on... she'd had a fun time on Friday night, both of the girls, and then both the girls texted me on Saturday.ETA: Quote and source.
Thank you for this post!
I don't know how I missed that extensive interview from very early on. It's hard to watch, so much pain. But actually there are answers to some questions I have had for a long time, like how and when M&K got to the Corner Club.
Any chance you made a full transcript of this?

So <mod note - Maddie> was 21 and Kaylee were 21

Some males at 21 are strong. At 21, I had been working 6 years in construction. I was bulletproof.

This could be easy someone the girls age, although the murders appear someone with a lot of premeditation and experience

Leverage is a thing, re: how much strength it would take. The attacker was presumably standing; the victims were initially likely lying down if in bed. Consider what splitting wood looks like, or using a sledgehammer.

So <modnote - Maddie> was 21 and Kaylee were 21

Some males at 21 are strong. At 21, I had been working 6 years in construction. I was bulletproof.

This could be easy someone the girls age, although the murders appear someone with a lot of premeditation and experience
IMO…maybe someone a little older. My guess of age range would be: 17-30

I live 5 hours from this college town and I have been retired for many years but this crime angered me so much I considered activating my PI license again and going down there to offer any assistance they may need. There are so many students and residents in that area it will take forever to interview them all. Geesh they have their work cut out for them. Godspeed to them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01