ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with every word you wrote. Would a bruise show up that quickly after the murder, and wouldn't the loss of blood affect that? (No disrespect to any of these grieving parents, who may be comforted by thoughts of their children fighting back.)
I would guess that's possible because a few years ago, some local teens were killed in a terrible car accident and one of the teen's sisters posted a pic of her touching her dead sister's hand, and there were two bruises on the hand.

Do we know of any cases just like this for comparison? Six college students living in a big house. One killer, four stabbed, two spared.

Just the amount of blood and stabs makes me think this isn’t an angry suitor. This has to be a very disturbed individual(s)!

I can’t stop thinking about Sharon Tate and the Manson gang but staying too long like the Manson gang did could wake up sleeping roommates that could call Police.
Richard Speck, Ted Bundy, Matthew DeGrood. The Manson Family, Richard Ramirez and BTK, while not targeting students, had similar MOs of home invasion and murder.

<modsnip> But I found this video of Kaylee's sister interesting, at around 1:10 mins into the video, she says Kaylee called someone 6 times from the time of 2:26am - 2:44am, maybe she heard some kind of noise and wanted a friend / maybe boyfriend to come over

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t believe any of them killed four at one time.
DeGrood killed 5, Speck killed 8, Bundy killed 2 and wounded 2.

Weapons were kitchen knife for Degrood, switchblade for Speck and firelog for Bundy.

Just remembered, a SK named Danny Rolling invaded several University students' homes in Florida in the 90s and killed the occupants with the same kind of Kabar knife that is being assumed for this case.

<modsnip - do not ask rules questions on the thread. PM a mod instead> I found this video of Kaylee's sister interesting, at around 1:10 mins into the video, she says Kaylee called someone 6 times from the time of 2:26am - 2:44am, maybe she heard some kind of noise and wanted a friend / maybe boyfriend to come over

Thank you for sharing... it's very interesting info.

I wonder when he saw/heard Kaylee's messages/texts?

There is a lot of info that was new to me in this interview from Kaylee's sister :

- She found the food truck video
- She found there is ring footage from a neighbor that verified the girls' uber successfully dropped them off at home
- She says from 2:26 to 2:44 AM that Kaylee had called a man named <MODSNIP- DO NOT USE NAMES OF PEOPLE NOT NAMED AS SUSPECTS/ POIs. Also DO NOT DISCUSS BYSTANDERS IN THE FOOD TRUCK VIDEO>

MOD NOTE:

Snipped from the Social Media rules in my signature:

ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Social media of surviving roommates is OFF LIMITS!

Thanks for posting responsibly!

ETA: Bystanders in the food truck video may NOT be sleuthed or accused in any way unless & until LE indicates they are POI or suspect.

Last edited:
Around here, they stopped putting sliding glass doors in houses, probably 25 years ago. I’m sure you could probably request one, in a custom build, but I never see builders installing those. There are more secure options available.

I rented an apartment, with a sliding glass door, about 30 years ago. Even then, there was some sort of a long, steel, locking bar, on the door and another device, that was a lock of sorts, with a pin , that went through both doors. These were in addition to the lock that was installed on the sliding door, when it was manufactured.
I never was just real comfortable with that sliding glass door, even with three locking devices on it. What I see today is more of a traditional style door, with double pane glass, in the center of the door, leading to patios and balconies. That’s not the most secure option, but I certainly think it’s better than a sliding glass door.

I don’t know how old the house in Idaho is. I’m going to speculate that it’s probably an older home, that was remodeled, at sone point and the sliding glass door was left in place. Again, that’s just my opinion.
Interesting about that. I have lived in Colorado, Arizona, Florida and Tennessee (remote work) within the past 5 years and sliding doors are still going in new construction homes. In fact, my 2022 constructed home has 2 of them as does 98% of the neighborhood. My new construction home in Colorado Springs (2015) had one as did FL and AZ. As a realtor in Colorado and Arizona, they are very very common, even in spendy neighborhoods like Arcadia and Paradise Valley. My home in AZ had the corner close 10 foot sliders that formed and L and opened to our patio/pool, a $20K upgrade. That said, I do not want those type of sliders ever again, it is like living in a fishbowl. Prayer to those victims and their loved ones.

There is a lot of info that was new to me in this interview from Kaylee's sister :

- She found the food truck video
- She found there is ring footage from a neighbor that verified the girls' uber successfully dropped them off at home
- She says from 2:26 to 2:44 AM that Kaylee had called a man named J <modsnip>

Atleast a ring footage of a neighbor... and if LE has no leads the prep(s) never went this way

Here it's said that the girls were alive and at the food truck at 3:43am , I thought it was earlier but I could be wrong or this is incorrect info stated.

I heard the ME say that each victim had multiple stab wounds to their upper torsos. I did not hear the word torture. And she implied that the victims were all in their beds asleep due to the time of day. She did not indicate that anyone was up and fighting back or being tortured. In MOO torture doesn't mean being stabbed to death in your sleep - even as awful as that happening to anyone is. All MOO
Personally, IMO I heard her carefully moderating or hedging her replies. I did not hear that they were asleep when they were killed, only that rhey were asleep and in their beds. Why would they be stabbed after a fatal blow to the upper torso? I imagined they were injured before the strike to the chest, not after. That seems tortuous to me.
I assume this will be more fully reported.
IMO

Here it's said that the girls were alive and at the food truck at 3:43am , I thought it was earlier but I could be wrong or this is incorrect info stated.

this is why it is so hard to trust even news sources. he's mistaken because the time on the food truck video is off. They were there around 1;45 not 3;45. how can we even trust the news ????

Also at the 5 minute mark, he says that Kaylee had 'complained about a stalker' 2 months ago, but this could just be heresay as it hasn't come from LE

*edited by me to add in 2 months ago

Sorry if this isn't verified MSM, if so feel free to report. But I found this video of Kaylee's sister interesting, at around 1:10 mins into the video, she says Kaylee called someone 6 times from the time of 2:26am - 2:44am, maybe she heard some kind of noise and wanted a friend / maybe boyfriend to come over

How would her sister know who she called unless she actually called her.. .or had her cell phone? Doesn't make sense to me that the sister would know this unless tried to call her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288