ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's him and I have no doubt it is, he doesn't look like much. I guess when you are a coward and get people in their beds you don't have to be much.

I am really glad this is moving forward and would like to give some people here a pat on the back. Many here knew that they police had more than they were letting on and some even speculated that an arrest was rather imminent.

I look forward to hearing more details about how this guy was connected to the area and how LE finally keyed in on him. I'd imagine it to be via a tip of some sort with corresponding physical evidence at the scene tying it all together.

I reckon we'll see.

MOD NOTE:

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Very exciting news, but hold up, y'all! Make sure your sources are correct before you start naming/doxxing people. MSM and LE sources only, as always!

Just because somebody got arrested in the right place at the wrong time doesn't mean they are THE ONE. PLEASE don't name names until we know we have the right person.

Thanks!

Knitty.

I’m wondering if he was a previous tenant in the home?
Dear @IceCreamSundae,

That's a possibility as he used to attend the University of Idaho (as per the news reporter Laura Garcia's tweet below)

Laura Garcia

@LauraGarciaNBC
·
34m

#Breaking: Authorities have a suspect in custody in the November murders of 4 University of Idaho students, stabbed to death in the early morning hours in a rental home just yards from campus. Suspect is a 25 year old male college student who once attended the University of Idaho

Woot !
Time to change the title of this thread, right ?

Following the video at the link ... it must be so bittersweet to see Xana talking to the cops several nights before.
My thoughts go out to their families.
shouldn't change the title until after the press conference when we have solid information directly from LE *MOO*

A 28-year-old man was arrested Friday in the Poconos in connection with the murders of four University of Idaho students, law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

Action News has confirmed the man's name is Bryan Kohberger.

This is all very exciting news but please be responsible. One of these men did it but there are no doubt others right now having their lives ruined because their name is being falsely circulated around the internet en masse. They do not deserve this. The name will come out in due time.

We can sleuth a suspect or POI, and I look forward to doing that, but until LE officially tells us the name in the press conference today, we still do not have one. I have already seen two different names thrown out on sites already. JMO

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...531bb6-8861-11ed-b5ac-411280b122ef_story.html paywall but I used incognito
HARRISBURG, Pa. — A suspect in the killings of four University of Idaho students was arrested in eastern Pennsylvania, a law enforcement official said Friday.

Arrest paperwork filed by Pennsylvania State Police in Monroe County Court said Bryan Christopher Kohberger, 28, was being held for extradition in a criminal homicide investigation based on an active arrest warrant for first degree murder issued by the Moscow Police Department and Latah County Prosecutor’s Office.

A law enforcement official confirmed the arrest to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they could not publicly discuss details of the investigation ahead of a formal announcement expected later Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici