ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the person I had my eye on, but that's not surprising. There's a post of his on Reddit soliciting info from ex-cons "on a research project that seeks to understand how emotions and psychological traits influence decision-making when committing a crime." He is apparently quite intelligent and would undoubtedly (given his area of study) have a good knowledge of how crimes are committed and how to avoid leaving evidence. He also looks (from his photo) very strong and sturdily-built. The sort who could manhandle you without too much effort.

Link to Reddit post

Now that he's been caught, the most interesting part of the case arises, namely, what particular demons drove him to kill, and whether he's been involved in any unsolved crimes across the nation.

the white Elantra was everything

sbm:
. Two senior law enforcement officials say a white Elantra was taken away from the Pennsylvania home where the suspect was apprehended Friday.
Wow! It all came back to that car in helping to possibly locate him

Depressing...in a perfect world it would be torn down. I would NOT feel safe living there. But others do not seem to mind living in a house where a violent murder took place.
My fear is sickos would obsess over the murders and want to copy them.
I've told this story before but we were looking to buy this great old Victorian farmhouse. We got a weird feeling when the realtor told us because of a divorce, the owner was leaving whatever personal belongings were left in the house. There were boxes and boxes of books, etc. When we googled the address later we found out the "divorce" was the husband in jail for 30 years convicted of molesting in his children in that house. I couldn't get past that so we didn't buy the house.

My husband was more ambivalent about it saying the HOUSE didn't do anything wrong and we'd be striking back against evil by making it into a cozy loving family home again. I was afraid I would have nightmares so I couldn't but I saw his point about not letting evil people ruin otherwise beautiful things.

yeah... too close to me. wonder if he drove the whole way, still had the Elantra, etc., etc.
poor K,M, E and X. :(
They got the Elantra so yes.

He’s way past named POI….
<modsnip - please DO NOT ask mod questions on threads. Instead please send a Report>
Totally MOO:
Incel
Stalked KG
Hunted in Carbon County, PA growing up. Taxidermy experience.
I think he has military or tactical experience as well.

Right? Those of us who remained steadfastly hopeful in LE are rewarded (this time). And, I believe, they have enough to convict this monster.

I think we'll see that he was in fact hanging out over at U of I quite a bit. And I think we'll find he was going to parties at U of I - and I sure do see parallels with Bundy (criminology student). I am waiting to see that confirmed, though.

Fascinating how his research project is basically about himself and his ilk.
He's listed here as a student: Graduate Students | Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology | Washington State University

Watching this update from the police chief today gives me hope, he looks relieved as if they know who the killer is, as if this is coming to an end soon, he looks somewhat happier than in past updates

I told you guys, I had a very good feeling just from the way the police chief acted yesterday in this video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member