ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 2021 resigns from school board - a Pennsylyvnian publication

''The Pleasant Valley School Board approved the resignations of both the high school and intermediate school principals at its meeting on Thursday night.

High school Principal Matthew Triolo and intermediate school Principal Todd Breiner are among 15 other employees whose resignations were also approved.

The others include Hillary Atkinson, a teacher at the elementary school; Bryan Kohberger, a security officer; three substitute paraprofessional associates; four substitute secretaries; five substitute teachers; and a casual security officer.
School board Director Susan Kresge said, “The resignations of our high school and our intermediate school principals are in my opinion a tremendous loss to this district.”

Kresge called them shining stars and said, “I’m very sad to see them leave.
'

Given that he was a student of criminology and presumably planned this crime in some detail, he sure made a hell of an error in using his own car to drive to and from the scene…
Stunningly stupid jmo imo. just wow.

wow.. So IMOO he really did think he could out smart the PD, FBI, etc etc etc.....
while using his own car, no less. What a moron jmo imo

my gut says he would be a repeat offender if given the opportunity. MOO
jmo imo My gut wonders if he's left a few bodies - human and/or nonhuman animals - along the way. Missing prostitutes in spokane or Seattle or even in PA would not surprise me. jmo imo

Who knows? Yesterday I spent some time on Google maps and there are sooo many wooded and heavily brushed places around the house and strange little dead end roads in the area, that my thoughts went to "I wonder if he parked the Elantra on one of these dead end roads, committed the murders, then slinked away from the house, through the woods/brush and took off in his car?".
jmo imo I always thought he'd have hidden and slinked, too. I cannot imagine being stupid enough to drive my own car. I am glad he did, but of all the stupid, stupid mistakes to make...

PSI BETA
Also, before anyone gets too excited about Psi Beta - it's a national honor society. it is not a social one, and he was not a 'fraternity guy', but probably wishes he were. Totally different animal, and lots of us with good grades are invited to join these. They matter on resumes when graduating - maybe a little - but not the same at all.

Psi Beta | Community College National Honor Society in Psychology

psibeta.org
psibeta.org

messed that up the first time.

I am so, so relieved that this suspect has been caught. I can only imagine how much relief, along with other much more difficult emotions, the victims' families are experiencing right now! I pray they feel some sense of peace and confidence that justice will be served. It can never bring back their children and for that, we all weep!

My gut is saying LE knew about the vehicle and likely suspect immediately and knew he'd driven out of the area after his awful deed.

That information, alone, would be enough to both call the attack "targeted" and to tell people there was no immediate lingering danger to anyone in the community.

Always hindsight that is 20/20.

Good on LE that they didn't cave to pressure to show more of their cards. Personally, I was hoping they'd tell more about what they thought happened, but, clearly, they were right to hold it close and catch this guy.

Nietzsche's famous book, Beyond Good and Evil, contained the following words: “...if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

IMO, that's relevant on several differents levels here. JMO.

In my first post on WS, back on December 6th, I mentioned feeling stunned by what what I felt was the killer’s sense of entitlement, ease of access and seeming ability to vanish into thin air after murdering four people. I think much of that is going to be explained soon and none of it will be easy to hear.

I think of the families, loved ones and friends, and don't even know what to say about my hopes for all. My heart breaks for them.

I worked as a guidance counselor at a high school in PA (not BK’s high school) where many of our students continued their education at Northampton Community College. It was (is?) well known for having one of the few funeral service programs in PA. Body preparation is part of the curriculum, and of course that includes anatomy. I wonder what he studied there?

So he must have been living in fear ever since they announced they were looking for the Hyundai. Nice

So much fear that he kept the car? It's odd that he kept it. It should, logically, be at the bottom of a lake or burnt to a crisp in a forest somewhere. Instead, he drove it to his hometown in PA. Bizarre.

July 2021 resigns from school board - a Pennsylyvnian publication

''The Pleasant Valley School Board approved the resignations of both the high school and intermediate school principals at its meeting on Thursday night.

High school Principal Matthew Triolo and intermediate school Principal Todd Breiner are among 15 other employees whose resignations were also approved.

The others include Hillary Atkinson, a teacher at the elementary school; Bryan Kohberger, a security officer; three substitute paraprofessional associates; four substitute secretaries; five substitute teachers; and a casual security officer.
School board Director Susan Kresge said, “The resignations of our high school and our intermediate school principals are in my opinion a tremendous loss to this district.”

Kresge called them shining stars and said, “I’m very sad to see them leave.
'

Is that kind of turnover common in schools?

So happy they arrested the creep. Quick extradition, trial, and, if found guilty, express lane to the chair.

Indeed very fitting that he (BK) was arrested at 3AM.
A lot of people on social media (I don't mean here on WS) owe Hoodie Guy an apology.
They owe the police an apology, along with HG, Maddie's boyfriend, Kaylee's boyfriend, the two random frat kids, a professor and about everyone in a fifty mile radius of Moscow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans