ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And early on, we discussed legal ramifications for universities. I said I suspect there will be some civil suits.

WSU, now I'm looking at you.

jmo imo calling it too soon, but not really. in loco parentis may also pop up again. jmo imo
I’m also curious about Desale’s approval of the survey that he was promoting on his Reddit account. Here is the link to it (for as long as it stays up): https://desales.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ex3bk7xDldepWgC

ETA: ack! this link goes to one of the questions, not the beginning.

If you go onto Maddie and Kaylee's instas and search 'bryan.' in their followers, he is there. He has also liked loads of both their recent pics. He doesn't follow Xana, and the girls don't follow him back. Creep... he only follows 110 people too, strange
on his insta with phd at the end, he follows K, M and X (I don't know if this was postmortem; he follows a lot of women, and I hope all of them are OK).

Didn’t the police say they believed the owner of the white Elantra had important details to the case? Pair that with Brian supposedly asking the police if they’ve arrested anyone else makes me a little uneasy..
Maybe he's thinking of local family or friends who may have sheltered him? Just speculating.

So much fear that he kept the car? It's odd that he kept it. It should, logically, be at the bottom of a lake or burnt to a crisp in a forest somewhere. Instead, he drove it to his hometown in PA. Bizarre.

Probably assumes he outsmarted LE! Hubris was his down fall.
I've noticed most criminals assume they can outsmart everyone and often many criminals make dumb mistakes and are rarely as brilliant as they perceive themselves to e! Malignant Narcissist/Dark Triad.

There's been a few profilers saying this is someone who has offended before - I'm starting to wonder if it is not someone who has offended before, but is very knowledgeable about crimes. After all, BK was a criminology student.

I'm wondering if both are true. Maybe he has actually "offended" before. Not like there aren't plenty of unsolved murders/assaults in Idaho and Pennsylvania, not to mention everywhere in-between.

From what I understand, he was in Pennsylvania up until this year, he did all his undergrad there and I think he didn't start the doctoral program at WSU until after he finished his MA at DeSale last spring.

The security guard is a completely different person. You can google an article about the guard being awarded for saving the life of one of the students, there is a picture of him, big black dude who has nothing to do with the suspect in the Idaho Murders.
No, the African American guard in the photograph is named Fuentes. There is no picture of the Bryan Kohberger mentioned in the article, so I don't know whether it's the same one.

If you go onto Maddie and Kaylee's instas and search 'bryan.' in their followers, he is there. He has also liked loads of both their recent pics. He doesn't follow Xana, and the girls don't follow him back. Creep... he only follows 110 people too, strange
There are several (what look to be) fake Bryan accounts following the girls - How do you know it is actually his account?

Am I the only one who feels like this guy probably still thinks he can play head games with investigators, and eventually a jury, and ultimately get away with these murders? All of that criminal justice study and research, he probably thought he could stay one mind screw ahead of LE forever. JMO

I’m wondering if his motivation has anything in common with Leopold, (or Loeb.) Acting solo, but with a great belief in his own superiority.

MOD NOTE:
From the social media rules (linked below):
ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)
  • Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
The suspect's REDDIT account (and ONLY the suspect's Reddit account) is approved. Just don't screenshot, or copy and paste.

ETA: The account was suspended shortly after this was posted. We have no way of knowing why this happened, and no way to know whether it will be reinstated at some point. Because the source is no longer available, discussion of the contents is not allowed.

So much fear that he kept the car? It's odd that he kept it. It should, logically, be at the bottom of a lake or burnt to a crisp in a forest somewhere. Instead, he drove it to his hometown in PA. Bizarre.
Arrogant, feeling superior, he may still does not believe he was arrested and it is over. But it is good he was that arrogant as that was the reason him to fall, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smallfry92