ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as this name was released I checked ALL social media. An instagram existed, it followed no one, it only had one video of the joker and a joker profile pic. There were no other instagram accounts in his name. A Twitter account existed, it had no content, no Facebook existed. Anything you are seeing on social media is now fake. Please engage your brain folks.
I was fooled by an account - I'm not going to lie. I think it's important to note that each account used the same picture, which was widely available to the public as soon as the news broke.

Just some fyi about the Elantra ID.. I know different states have different laws about plates on cars. Some require front and back plates. Some only rear. I live in PA, if the car was reg in PA there would only be plates on tha back. So could only be ID’d if seen from the rear. IF LE had that info at all. Just sharing

What do you mean that LE got him as far as Troy 2 weeks ago?

Not the person you were asking, but LE went to Troy and another town and picked up video about an Elantra about 2 weeks ago. After that, they grew less intense about mentioning the Elantra. That's why I believed they had "made" the Elantra and it was headed east. Although, I believed the murderer might have just chosen to hide out in eastern Idaho or, more likely. Montana.

Looks like the guy went home to mommy and daddy, to me. MOO. A lot of us had a "failure to launch" kind of guy on our short list, regardless of other traits, and I think that's what we're seeing here.

JMO.

But he followed Maddie and liked all her pictures! /s
Seriously, Maddie and Kaylee CURRENTLY have more than
49.9K and 61.5K followers.

Do you know how many followers they had the day before the murders? Bet you your house he and/or the troll account(s) wasn't a follower then!

For comparison, the victims each followed less than 1K.

ETA: I'm no longer linking the actual SM accounts of the victims here to stop making it so easy for the trolls.

Yup. I got chills when I read it. It scared me at the time, and here we are. Why was he in Washington for his PhD? Was school his safe space, did he actually have an aspiration that required it, or could he not get a job?

Maybe WSU is known for their graduate psych program or...is not selective and will take anyone? Never heard of his undergrad school. Is their psych program notable?

Side note: he looks way older than 28 to me. I could definitely see KG getting creep vibes if he was her stalker. Maybe even enough to make her want to leave the area?

Anthony Perkins could have played him to a T.

The intertwining of this crime and his field in studying criminal behavior——
did he have these tendencies toward murder and sought to find out everything he could in order to perfect his crime when he had the opportunity? Or did working in this field unhinge something in his mind where he felt he needed to experience it?

Chicken or egg?

But it wouldn’t be necessary to kill FOUR people to experience it. And if it’s true he followed the girls online, and he went to school near them and was a student of UofI in the past, then I think he selected these people purposefully.

When he asked if anyone else was arrested, does that mean someone else is involved, or was this his last psychological trick to play?

JMO, he thought he was going to get away with it. He probably thought he might be able to do it again. JMO

Can someone screenshot for those not in US?

We can't post more than 10% of an article, but here are the pertinent soundbites

Lawrence Rosenberg said on social media that he knew Kohberger, who said he attended Monroe County Technical Institute with him for a few years before leaving in 2014.

Rosenberg said Kohberger knows a lot of people in the Poconos area and would get together with friends at Indian Mountain Lakes.

”He was always a strange person,” Rosenberg said.

Boyce Jubilan, associate professor and chair of DeSales University’s psychology program, told the Philadelphia Inquirer that news of Kohberger’s arrest was a “shock.” He was a research supervisor to Kohberger in the late 2010s, and said he was “a little awkward with his peers” and “liked to work alone.”

Last edited:
I took a long break from this case because I was so disgusted by how no one was arrested so I apologize but can someone tell me how they knew the ELANTRA was involved? Thanks.

Just came up in my feed!

Police on Friday arrested 28-year-old Bryan Christopher Kohberger in connection with the November deaths of four University of Idaho students who were stabbed to death in a rental house near campus.

The suspect was arrested early Friday morning in Scranton, Pennsylvania and documents filed in the Monroe County court in Pennsylvania revealed he was “awaiting extradition.”

He is being held based on an active arrest warrant citing first-degree murder issued by the Moscow Police Department and the Latah County Prosecutor’s Office. However, it is unclear if charges have been filed as charging documents have not been made public by the Latah County Prosecutor’s Office.

A Ph.D. student by the same name is listed at the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology at Washington State University, which is just miles across state lines from Moscow, Idaho.

Perhaps he didn't live on campus, park, etc., he would not necessarily need to register his vehicle. He was also a new grad student at WSU -- enrolled fall semester 2022 -- we don't know how long he had this vehicle.
just to note that msm already carried that he was living in WSU campus accommodation

MPD reach team outside his apartment since 7.30am ready to search it

Steptoe Village Complex

he's listed as a teaching assistant in the dept for crime justice at WSU

Some insight from people who know BK @10ofRods

Very interesting. Described as a little awkward with peers, worked alone, another said, he was always strange.

Hmmm, so not the charmer. I thought he might have spoken to K, M, E or X, maybe not. Jmo

Didn't the video of the Elantra appear to have two people in it? Maybe Im confusing it with something else

The gas station video, maybe (never confirmed). However, that car was going, IMO, the wrong direction to be the suspect vehicle and LE never mentioned that it was the car.

The security footage from Troy and another small town on the eastbound route out of Moscow was taken by police about two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆