ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they’ve been working their way through a list of registered owners of white elantras. Just a possibility

Well, I guess that depends on what you mean by ASAP. He has been arrested on a warrant from another state. He has committed no crime that we know of in PA. He was brought to a judge within hours of his arrest. The extradition process has started. If he waives extradition, he will be in ID very quickly. If not, it will take a bit of time to work through the process. It isn't complicated really, but Court dockets are crammed and you have to coordinate schedules of Court, prosecutor from state asking for extradition, defense counsel, etc. Even then, it wont take more than a few weeks at most.
My Uncle was recently murdered in PA the guy who killed him was caught in Wyoming. It took us MONTHS to get him back because Wyoming charged him with having a gun without a license so we had to wait for his case to be over there to get him back here finally. This was 2/2000 trial starts 1/2023

security guard at a school afaik but resigned from Mount Pleasant school district in 2021

If you type those into twitter he will come up ( have posted the links on the last thread)

nonetheless if the school boards in PA also asks for prints that's still interesting
I work in the school system in PA. YES fingerprints and FBI background checks.

I know we were talking about links from the 1122 address to various things.

BK’s birthday is 11/21/94

State law in PA requires 3 checks to be processed for people to work in public schools”
1. Department of Human Child Abuse History Clearance
2. PA state police request for criminal records
3. Federal Criminal History Record Information, which requires electronic fingerprinting (since 2017). But fed background checks have been required since 2006.

So unless someone in his PA district dropped the ball, the suspect’s fingerprints are in the system.

I think it's been shown to be a different BK.

I say this because I worked at a prestigious university and on a daily basis came into contact with the doctoral students, besides having dated 3 or 4 of them, they were for the most part extremely socially awkward and emotionally blank upon meeting, but make no mistake - intellectually arrogant, aloof, and considered themselves intellectually superior to most everyone. Imo this suspect is going to try to outwit everyone at every step along the way - because that was his MO during his lifetime, his great control over his intellectual and academic prowess. I think he was praised for his intellect by family and those who knew him - but also a great intelligence in one area of a person's development that a person can get attention for can overshadow a lacking in another area - think emotional intelligence - that they need help developing - there is a theory of multiple intelligences that posits this - worth a look!
IMO you don't have to be super smart to complete graduate work. Ask me, I'm honestly not smart. It's more putting in the work. Also is WSU academically renowned or something? Not familiar with American state college system.

security guard at a school afaik but resigned from Mount Pleasant school district in 2021

If you type those into twitter he will come up ( have posted the links on the last thread)

nonetheless if the school boards in PA also asks for prints that's still interesting

Well, I guess that depends on what you mean by ASAP. He has been arrested on a warrant from another state. He has committed no crime that we know of in PA. He was brought to a judge within hours of his arrest. The extradition process has started. If he waives extradition, he will be in ID very quickly. If not, it will take a bit of time to work through the process. It isn't complicated really, but Court dockets are crammed and you have to coordinate schedules of Court, prosecutor from state asking for extradition, defense counsel, etc. Even then, it wont take more than a few weeks at most.
My Uncle was recently murdered in PA the guy who killed him was caught in Wyoming. It took us MONTHS to get him back because Wyoming charged him with having a gun without a license so we had to wait for his case to be over there to get him back here finally. This was 2/2000 trial starts 1/2023

I say this because I worked at a prestigious university and on a daily basis came into contact with the doctoral students, besides having dated 3 or 4 of them, they were for the most part extremely socially awkward and emotionally blank upon meeting, but make no mistake - intellectually arrogant, aloof, and considered themselves intellectually superior to most everyone. Imo this suspect is going to try to outwit everyone at every step along the way - because that was his MO during his lifetime, his great control over his intellectual and academic prowess. I think he was praised for his intellect by family and those who knew him - but also a great intelligence in one area of a person's development that a person can get attention for can overshadow a lacking in another area - think emotional intelligence - that they need help developing - there is a theory of multiple intelligences that posits this - worth a look!
IMO you don't have to be super smart to complete graduate work. Ask me, I'm honestly not smart. It's more putting in the work. Also is WSU academically renowned or something? Not familiar with American state college system.

Good ideas, and I think there’s an element of wanting to commit and get away with a newsworthy crime, perhaps envisioning himself as a criminal genius or mastermind. (Aside: Dude, Crime 101, don’t drive your own or a family member or friend’s car.)
If that is indeed true, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to represent himself in court, too à la Ted Bundy or Darrell Brooks.

LOL! No, WSU is no MIT, Harvard, or Yale.

NY Post has an article where a relative described him as "extremely OCD with eating habits"

“His aunt and uncle had to buy new pots and pans because he would not eat from anything that had ever had meat cooked in them. He seemed very OCD [obsessive-compulsive disorder].”

What's next, WaPo puts out an article on his bowel habits?
I just have a sneaky suspicion his diet is about to change. Don't see a jail throwing away pots and pans.

I know there will be coverage of the press conference everywhere, including WS. But I hope there will also be coverage of the Celebration Of Life. If it's been posted, forgive me. I haven't had a chance to read through 42 pages of rapid-fire posts this morning.

6399201f728d9.image.jpg

is it wrong that i get so excited when these fools want to represent themselves? that's almost a slam dunk guarantee it won't work lol :D:D:D
My friend and I were just discussing this very subject. I would not be surprised if he decides to represent himself. He may be considered very intelligent but it was awfully dumb to keep the car. JMO

Question about the PA school system. Do you not need a MA in education and a license to teach in public schools in PA? His Master's isn't in education, so I was surprised when they said he was teaching at a public school. I know in some states you don't need that, but IME, in the Northeast you do... Maybe he was a substitute teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member