ID - Aaron Annett, 16, & Kevin Annett, 13, Firth, 16 July 1988

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by JusticeWillBeServed, Jul 23, 2015.

1. JusticeWillBeServed

JusticeWillBeServed Active Member

From Idaho's Cold Case Site:

On Saturday, July 16, 1988, brothers Aaron Annett, 16, and Kevin Annett, 13, worked at their summer job moving irrigation pipe in Firth, Idaho. Their parents reported the boys missing about noon. Around 3:30 PM, they were seen cashing their checks totaling $70.00 at the Hard Times Store in Firth. After this, they went missing the rest of the day. In the evening, Aaron’s body was found near an island in the Snake River, SW of Firth. The following morning, Kevin’s body was found. Both boys had been shot on the island that separates the inlet from the river. They had several bruises and cuts about their body. A brown pickup, either a GMC or Chevrolet 1970’s model may have been involved. Authorities have a person of interest.

The site posted above includes many newspaper articles from back then as well as developments in the case over the years.

Case of brothers found shot dead unsolved: Teen victims’ bodies recovered in July 1988 - March 21, 2014

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. Jennibee

Jennibee New Member

That's very sad. I hope the case can be solved someday soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. sundrop

sundrop New Member

I worked this case for Detective Newbold

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk