ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, are you able to link to anything that evidences that the parents or great grandpa set up crowdfunding or are constantly asking people to share his photo and call in any sightings? Because it kind of seems to me that none of them set up crowdfunding or are asking for money and none of them have had much public activity, via social media or otherwise, asking for people to share pictures or whatever - anything at all - since mid-to late July, over a month ago.

Just because we are desperate for info or to find this little boy, doesn't mean we get to accuse people who aren't even suspects.

Actually family members have been asking people to help organise searches, share photo's, sightings etc. It's on SM, but unfortunately due to ToS it's not linkable. But it's out there.

Regardless of my innocence, I think it would be terrifying to have the FBI investigating me. I imagine they dig deep, ask hard questions and are very strategic. I don't know if I would go totally silent (maybe!) but if I had the money I would hire a lawyer, just to make sure I was treated fairly at would obviously be the worst time of my life.

I agree with you. With the FBI analyzing behavior, I would be scared to sneeze wrong. Heck I get nervous when pulled over by a cop. I was hoping the PI they had would become their buffer and make something happen, but at this point, it does not appear so. Very unfortunate IMO

I am kind of curious what everybody thinks we can expect from the FBI. Do they issue a report at the end of some period of time?

I know they can turn evidence over to the State Prosecutors office for a charge if they think that is necessary.

We seem to keep waiting for something and I keep wondering what that something will be?

MOO is that DeOrr's case is kind of closing down with nothing much to go on. Not a trace of the little guy and unless there was a whole lot of evidence nobody's talking about...it's cold.

If that is in fact true we only have the lonely hunter, hiker or fate to hope to find what happened to DeOrr Kunz Jr.

MOO

Any ideas?

Unfortunately, I think you are right. I wish they would come out and clear the POI's at least, but I don't know if that is protocol.
Would they ever indicate that they suspect something but don't have enough evidence? For some reason, I am thinking that is not
likely. I am kind of thinking we won't hear anything.

I agree with you. With the FBI analyzing behavior, I would be scared to sneeze wrong. Heck I get nervous when pulled over by a cop. I was hoping the PI they had would become their buffer and make something happen, but at this point, it does not appear so. Very unfortunate IMO

I get nervous when I SEE a cop! It wasn't me! ��

Does anyone know what the FBI will be looking at in their behavior analysis? Interviews...lack of interviews...social media postings? Wonder if google knows because I sure don't.

Does anyone know what the FBI will be looking at in their behavior analysis? Interviews...lack of interviews...social media postings? Wonder if google knows because I sure don't.

I asked Google and it has a ton of information, and there are lots of books on the subject. I don't know if we are allowed to provide links, but, in simple terms, it seems to consist of how someone acts--verbal and non-verbal communication, so everything from statements to physical responses, etc. There are some indicators that are backed by data (validated) and some indicators that are not, apparently. (Take that with a grain of salt. I am way out of my wheelhouse, but fascinating to read about!)

It sure will be interesting to know what the FBI found.

It was surreal, Relay. Not to get off topic, but I wasn't on WS at the time (or I could have been a verified insider!) but I do recall his wife being insulted on local SM and even at the office, frankly. But she's happily remarried now. It still comes up all the time amongst my old colleagues. Here is a link to the thread if anyone is interested:

Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #5 ...
OT/ I was invested in that case and horrified at the outcome even when I predicted it was the likely scenario from the beginning. He just fit being a "Walkaway Joe". What a lousy, rotten, no good $@*#&$@! I do wish you had been here then!

With DeOrr's case, there is nothing to say when there can be no opposition to what is presented. I can hardly wait for the FBI's response to come back and things can begin to progress.

I am kind of curious what everybody thinks we can expect from the FBI. Do they issue a report at the end of some period of time?

I know they can turn evidence over to the State Prosecutors office for a charge if they think that is necessary.

We seem to keep waiting for something and I keep wondering what that something will be?

MOO is that DeOrr's case is kind of closing down with nothing much to go on. Not a trace of the little guy and unless there was a whole lot of evidence nobody's talking about...it's cold.

If that is in fact true we only have the lonely hunter, hiker or fate to hope to find what happened to DeOrr Kunz Jr.

MOO

Any ideas?

Without a body or evidence that the baby is dead (no blood etc that we know about) there just isnt enough to charge anyone even if a murder is suspected. I dont think the prosecutor could win in court . Family says abducted..chance of wild animals, drowning or just getting lost in the forest would all present reasonable doubt to a juror. Polys are not accepted as evidence even if someone flunked.. SO , IMO unless and until remains are found AND LE has something else, there is no criminal case to pursue now. JMO

Without a body or evidence that the baby is dead (no blood etc that we know about) there just isnt enough to charge anyone even if a murder is suspected. I dont think the prosecutor could win in court . Family says abducted..chance of wild animals, drowning or just getting lost in the forest would all present reasonable doubt to a juror. Polys are not accepted as evidence even if someone flunked.. SO , IMO unless and until remains are found AND LE has something else, there is no criminal case to pursue now. JMO

There's no good ending to this, but I think a creek/animal/wandering off scenario will be better than an abduction scenario or something happening at the campsite. So I hope that the FBI will be able to prove out one of the first three that list, or at least eliminate the possibility of the last. (Fingers crossed for that, but heartbreaking regardless.)

ETA: And by better, I mean less trauma added for those who loved the little boy.

Has anyone here ever been investigated by the FBI? Someone I know well was being considered for a job that required huge security clearance. Within days, this person was receiving phone calls from people she hadnt heard from in years! "So, what did you do. The FBI wants to meet with me and talk about you". LOL It was pretty impressive. They found people who she worked for for 2 weeks.. or 5 years. old neighbors..former school teachers, yearbook photos.. the list goes on and on. They wanted to know if she had been out of the country and when and how often and for what reason. Financial records were checked..pharmacy records were checked. My point is the FBI is not just tying things together, IMO. BTW, she got the job.

How long has the FBI been on this case now? A month? More? Less?

I think so. I just don't know if there is anything that they can find that will make the toddler's fate definitive. I hope that is not the case!

Has anyone here ever been investigated by the FBI? Someone I know well was being considered for a job that required huge security clearance. Within days, this person was receiving phone calls from people she hadnt heard from in years! "So, what did you do. The FBI wants to meet with me and talk about you". LOL It was pretty impressive. They found people who she worked for for 2 weeks.. or 5 years. old neighbors..former school teachers, yearbook photos.. the list goes on and on. They wanted to know if she had been out of the country and when and how often and for what reason. Financial records were checked..pharmacy records were checked. My point is the FBI is not just tying things together, IMO. BTW, she got the job.

I don't recall the sheriff's exact words, but I thought he said he requested the assistance of the FBI to make sure nothing had been missed during his investigation. He also said they would be reviewing (not exact word) physical and behavioral evidence. IMO

It looks like there is a new funding website set up for a new LE approved search:

"We have Sheriff Bowermans blessing to conduct our search. The search will take place after the FBI report comes back so we are looking at the first part of October as soon as possible."

Posted on the Help Find Deorr FB.

I think so. I just don't know if there is anything that they can find that will make the toddler's fate definitive. I hope that is not the case!

The only thing I can think of at this point would be trace evidence of lil Deorr where one wouldn't expect to find it. Just as an example and not to point a finger, say they found Deorr's fingerprints in place they knew he didn't have access to. Like in IR's vehicle or on one of his possessions he kept in his tent. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value