ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a mother has a toddler. They tend to pack more clothes than is necessary. Now since there was no laundromat on the campgrounds. Plus due to bugs and mud or just nature. I expect that mom packed plenty of clothing for Deorr.

Now if a mother knows that her toddler will be on a 5 day trip with no laundromat in sight. She will atleast pack 5 to 10 days in clothing for the toddler since they have accidents and get dirty very easy.

So my question is. Did mom pack enough clothes for Deorr that would validate the intended duration of days that they planned on spending at the campgrounds . Or was his bag minimum that didn't suffice the intended time duration of the actual trip. The question is simple and LE has not yet covered this; which means that they may not have not even thought about this. Jmo

Trust me. This is very important and hasn't been answered yet.

So I don't want to hear that we packed 2 days of clothing for him. But we were staying for 6 days. Jmo.

I'll add in that only one diaper has been accounted for. If Deorr, age two and a half, was toilet training, he'd need several changes of underpants and bottoms plus dry socks. If he wasn't potty training, there should be several used diapers. Good question DexterMorgan!

Weird how the scent dogs found no trace of Deorr at the campground. I can't get over that. Plus the non-sighting at the store. :thinking:

When a mother has a toddler. They tend to pack more clothes than is necessary. Now since there was no laundromat on the campgrounds. Plus due to bugs and mud or just nature. I expect that mom packed plenty of clothing for Deorr.

Now if a mother knows that her toddler will be on a 5 day trip with no laundromat in sight. She will atleast pack 5 to 10 days in clothing for the toddler since they have accidents and get dirty very easy.

So my question is. Did mom pack enough clothes for Deorr that would validate the intended duration of days that they planned on spending at the campgrounds . Or was his bag minimum that didn't suffice the intended time duration of the actual trip. The question is simple and LE has not yet covered this; which means that they may not have not even thought about this. Jmo

Trust me. This is very important and hasn't been answered yet.

So I don't want to hear that we packed 2 days of clothing for him. But we were staying for 6 days. Jmo.

Why are you stirring all this up ??? It is irrelevant and serves no purpose . It was a short weekend type camping trip . It was mentioned the father was to be back at work Monday and his employer even came to help search. The only reason it was even mentioned was because somebody started a rumor that the father quit searching and went back to work right away. Please dont start a rumor that the mother did not pack enough clothes.

I am not particularly shy or easily embarrassed, and I gave birth at a teaching school with about 20 or more people in there at any given time. But something about the news reporting that you had to make an emergency tampon run when your child is missing -- that just crosses a line. I don't know WHAT line, but it is not something I'd be wanting to share with the world. I'm sure the investigation has been intrusive enough. You don't want the whole world in on the most private details of your body's working. imo, anyway. Or I wouldn't, I should say.

Exactly... But it was something the grandmother felt she had to share because so many people were reading something incriminating into the trip to the store, and wouldn't just accept that the family had to go to the store for some things. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23