ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I have this right that the couple pieces of evidence that was sent to Quantico yesterday was to the behavior bureau?
If so, maybe that was from Klein's meeting with the family yesterday.

Thanks to Sheriff Bowerman and to bessie. Both did a fantastic job.

I would like to personally apologize to bessie. I swear I don't normally step all over someone trying to talk but we were having a terrible technical problem in that I couldn't hear ANYTHING most of the show. I didn't know I was talking over bessie.

Hopefully, this will get fixed by next week.

Thank you for all your wonderful questions everyone. You made my job much easier tonight :)

Excellent show, Tricia and Bessie. The questions were right-on and the Sheriff was forthcoming.

I don't know if this has been asked before: How are the parents acting now they have been named as suspects? Lawyered up? Clammed up? Stopped talking? If it was me, and I was innocent, I would go nuts. For the Sheriff to publicly call the parents "suspects," LE must have its ducks in line. The evidence shared is compelling indeed.

Also there was something about they are not quite done with cell phone analysis I believe.

So IR has been the most consistent with his version of events, and he stated that he saw DeOrr alive and well AFTER they (DK, JM, & DeOrr) returned from the trip to the Stage Stop, arriving back to camp approximately 1:00-1:30. JM called 911 at 2:28 pm and said that he had been missing for "about an hour". Even if they arrived back to camp at 1:00 or a little before that, it doesn't leave much time for DeOrr to "go missing". He would have had to "go missing" almost immediately after returning from the store, assuming that someone would have needed some time to dispose of him before making the 911 call.

Something is off here imo.

Didn't we get validation recently as to the date/time stamp on the receipt from the Stage Stop? Wasn't it about 12:30pm? Or am I wrong about that?

Thanks to Sheriff Bowerman and to bessie. Both did a fantastic job.

I would like to personally apologize to bessie. I swear I don't normally step all over someone trying to talk but we were having a terrible technical problem in that I couldn't hear ANYTHING most of the show. I didn't know I was talking over bessie.

Hopefully, this will get fixed by next week.

Thank you for all your wonderful questions everyone. You made my job much easier tonight :)

Personally I did not notice you stepping over anyone, and I truly appreciated your respect for the Sheriff rather than poo-poohing his expertise and making him seem ill-equipped. He seems pretty sharp to me. And since DeOrr's parents ARE suspects, like Tricia said, we discuss EVERYTHING.

So, it does seem DeOrr was alive after the store? I guess that means I give up the hot-car idea.
I asked him to clarify, and Sheriff Bowerman was very clear on that point. According to IR, DeOrr was alive and well at least as late as approximately 1:10 P.M. to 1:30-ish P.M.

So regarding the three hour timeline, this isn't the same thing that Klein was talking about is it? I thought Klein was talking about the last time anyone saw Deorr before he disappeared, which was originally believed to be 17 minutes and then determined to be closer to 4 hours.

And then we have Sheriff B stating that they don't believe it's 4 hours but closer to 3 hours from the time he went missing to the time the first responders arrived at the scene. That's two separate things, right? Now I don't know what Klein was even talking about. :confused:

Could their inconclusive results as to them being asked whether they know what happened Deorr be because they say, "No" but in their minds they believe he wandered off?
No not at all. A polygraph measures differences in your heart rate and respirations when answering questions.

I asked him to clarify, and Sheriff Bowerman was very clear on that point. According to IR, DeOrr was alive and well at least as late as approximately 1:10 P.M. to 1:30-ish P.M.

Yes, I heard you clarify! I have to say, the radio program is an amazing part of WS - I didn't realize that until listening to this interview. And, I'm glad to participate in a group that really does care.

So regarding the three hour timeline, this isn't the same thing that Klein was talking about is it? I thought Klein was talking about the last time anyone saw Deorr before he disappeared, which was originally believed to be 17 minutes and then determined to be closer to 4 hours.

And then we have Sheriff B stating that they don't believe it's 4 hours but closer to 3 hours from the time he went missing to the time the first responders arrived at the scene. That's two separate things, right? Now I don't know what Klein was even talking about. :confused:

I'm not sure either. However, I'm taking it to mean they are talking about the same time period, and I'm sure Klein will share why he thinks the time span was longer. Hopefully.

Could their inconclusive results as to them being asked whether they know what happened Deorr be because they say, "No" but in their minds they believe he wandered off?

The sheriff said that he knew ggp's and Isaac's tests would be inconclusive. To know so ahead of time would be because of factors other than how they answered critical questions like that.

If you mean the parents, the sheriff didn't call their poly's inconclusive. He said the took multiple tests and in each case they were both determined to be "less than truthful" when asked if they knew what happened to DeOrr and where he is. That was VERY conclusive to the point where it got this good man to call them suspects. I imagine it was the last thing he wished to do.

It was my impression that they were talking about the same time frame. Bowerman said something like "Klein said it is 4 hours and I think it is more like three." (paraphrasing) Will need to go back and listen again tomorrow to verify that.

I apologize if this has been answered a hundred times. I went back to the media timelines to read the 1st interview Tricia had with Sheriff Bowerman and I supposed I have been mistaken the whole time, but it appears as though IR and the parents went to the creek together and it was only GGPA with Deorr because that is where he wanted to stay. By the sounds of that, the parents and IR were 50ft apart over the bank at the lake? I was believing the friend stayed with GGPA. Which is correct? I was hoping something else would come out about that tonight. I'm so confused!

Should we assume there's nothing to it when it comes to the hair that may or may not have been on the shovel?

With an adrenaline rush fueled by the interviews lately with SB, Klein, and Vilt, I was thinking they were closer to arrests than it sounds like they are. SB says he hopes someone will come forward so they can solve the case. I was hoping they had enough evidence, and Klein's "how" and not "why" statement probably led me to that conclusion the most (besides being named suspects of course). I was hopeful but I think it's going to take more time than I initially thought.

I'm not sure either. However, I'm taking it to mean they are talking about the same time period, and I'm sure Klein will share why he thinks the time span was longer. Hopefully.

So can we deduce that there's no question regarding the timeline from Thursday night to Friday at 1:00? We now know for certain that Deorr was fine up until that point? I'm beginning to think that Klein's confused. 17 minutes makes no sense if we're talking about from the 911 call to the time the first responders arrived. I'm more confused than ever. :facepalm:

IMO Klein's timeline is different because he does not consider IR's reported sighting of Deorr after they returned from the store a fact.

Also there was something about they are not quite done with cell phone analysis I believe.

Yes! Multiple cell calls in and out. Some connected, some didn't go through, some were dropped. So curious.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit. SB has officially named the parents as suspects. So, Mod Gods, are the parents sleuthable now?? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname