ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #2

Discussion in 'DeOrr Kunz, Jr.' started by los2188, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfire

starfire Member

This is a big concern of mine, too. It seems to be a very small, rural sheriff's office. I wonder how many major cases they handle each year, especially when it comes to missing people.

2. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

Helicopters, 300 (!) volunteers, two kinds of scent dogs, police officers, SAR, horses, ATVs, and sonar imaging. IMO this kind of effort shows a sense of urgency and determination. I agree it's strange but maybe if they have nothing to tell they have nothing to tell.

Of course I hope they're not updating us because they ARE onto something and once it's worked out they will report.

Here's to hoping.

3. white rabbit

white rabbit Well-Known Member

hola, 412. nice to see ya.

fwiw, folks, this is probably the umpteenth case I've followed where exactly this has happened. 10+ days out, no news, silent family, frustrated posters...if I hear the term "close to the vest" in regards to LE one more time I'm going to vomit. they don't even wear vests! :tantrum:

what we cannot do is implode on eachother. keep calm and sleuth on. there's ALWAYS a wabbit hole to dive down just be vewy vewy quiet...;)

4. JLSChook

JLSChook Well-Known Member

I'll be back later. Tired of the games being played on the back of this poor little guy's case. Such a shame.

5. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

Oh, but they do! The flak vests are under their uniforms so we can't see them, that's all.

6. takeitfromme412

takeitfromme412 New Member

I agree. I have followed quite a few cases through my life....too many.... and the silence is awful... but just sleuth on your own, share links..... maybe a verified insider will appear :) until then we all want little Deorr found!

7. krig101

krig101 Well-Known Member

RSBM [emoji1]

Agreed. One example is Noah Thomas's parents. Police kept stating that the parents were not suspects. And the day poor Noah was buried both were arrested. Baby Elaina Steinfurth was another one. Kept saying the mother's boyfriend was not a suspect. He is now in prison for murder along with the mother.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

8. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Not a stupid question, at all. They have not released any photos of the campsite as it was set up when the family was there. Don't know if LE even took pictures when they first arrived.

9. 4senthia

4senthia New Member

I agree w/the rabbit. Deorr is worth Everything in the world. But still we can remain calm.
    I reiterate that even though I find certain "aspects" of this "case" confusing/disturbing, I don't want to end this thread or the search for this boy.
    You know, Tazmanian Devils will eat anything, but Bugs Bunny finally realize that they prefer rabbit.
    trying to find a way to laugh off the tension....
    :moo:

10. KateB

KateB New Member

11. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

BBM yes I understand that but that's yesterday's news. What are they doing today?

12. white rabbit

white rabbit Well-Known Member

flak vests. right. DUH. still makes me want to vomit.

thanks claire...and I'm sure first responders' concern was NOT landscape photography of their campsite...just wondering. drones are taking pictures NOW but what "evidence" (cougar, creek or otherwise) would even be relevant at this point. the "scene" (i won't call it 'crime' scene) has been changed & compromised dramatically considering the family was relocated, the weather, and the searchers.

13. KateB

KateB New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.