ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been pondering over a child climbing up versus down since DeOrr went missing. I can only speak from my experience which is it was easier for my children to climb up than down any type of incline. Climbing up an incline provides the opportunity for unsteady children to use their hands as well as their feet. Climbing down creates such an unsteady feeling that my children felt the need to hold onto a hand to feel sure footed.

I was just about to post the same thing :) Even a steep incline would be easier for a toddler as they can just reach forward with their hands - so the whole 'look up' theory makes sense to me. Going downhill is so much harder, especially if you are a bit wonky on your feet already. Not that it would stop a young child - I fear the draw of the creek and the bubbling, rushing water would be hard for a little one to resist.

Continued /VERY ROUGH transcript of Paulides (DP) on C2C:

Note:... These are from the show... not necessarily my beliefs... :D

Possibilities of Causes:

-Serial killers -But... there are 52 clusters throughout world... (FYI... biggest cluster is Yosemite, CA)

Animal attack... but these have been vetted by experts.. no blood, drag marks, etc.

Voluntary Disappearance/suicide... mental illness... Paulides will not follow these

So... he feels they must be open-minded.... Noory asks: :python: :ufo:?

Strange Case

Kenny Veach 42 years old - (2014) looks in cave in Nevada... note there is actually a youtube of it....

Mentions it was so eerie.. made him shake and vibrate and SCARED..so he left

He went back to the cave days later... brought gun... disappeared

Cell phone only was found by searchers by these caves (this is unusual)

(Not a cluster in Nevada)

Coincidences... Expert searchers say the victims were found where they searched many times

Question by George Noory:

What were causes of death of these victims?

Answer: per DP.. Medical Examinations KNOW what's going on... but can't ascertain HOW these people died

Possiblities? hypothermia? This is often put on the older cases... because this is not real clear on autopsy

Now... ME's say "Don't Know'... :dunno:

65 to 70 % are diseased or not found

Small percentage found... about 20%

But... DP says... they might still be found... because this continues to happen..

Searchers dumbfounded that the victims that come back alive... amazing that they survived that long
Odd... not many clothes on them... lots of mosquitos.. but no bites... no sunburns

Odd... shoes found in weird places

Some clothes found folded... even though kids were young...

(To Be Cont'd)

How rough is the road? Passenger car? High clearance? 4x?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There's a visual in this video.

[video=youtube;qvZbH7NSadA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvZbH7NSadA[/video]

Will it be possible to listen to a recording of this radio show later?

(Paulides con't)

Colorado... weird story

3 year old gets ahead of group of adults

boy asks 2 other fishermen if there are bears in the area

fishermen let the boy slip away...

Never seen alive again

Coincidences: 6 air crashes in searches for these cases!!!

Plane crashed in this one....

BREAK: KFI NEWS - Pottie Break :behind:

Following up on my own post made earlier ....

Apparently Stone/Timber Creek Reservoir are 2 names for the same place.

If Middle Fork Little Timber Creek starts somewhere in the mountains above (west of) Stone/Timber Creek Reservoir, feeds into the Reservoir, and then exits the Reservoir above Timber Creek Campground and runs down past the Campground ... and given nothing was found IN the Reservoir or searching the creek near the Campground, I'd like to know if any search dogs were taken to the creek above the Reservoir and any searching done up that creek?

"Something" caused the cadaver dogs to hit on the Reservoir more than once. While the cremains may account for that, it's not clear that ALL cadaver dogs are trained as well on cremains and we don't know whether or not these dogs were so trained.

I don't know if this little boy could by himself have somehow wandered so far as to end up "above" the Reservoir and with no one spotting him during that time, but maybe it is possible. And the other thought is that if a wild animal did manage to take him, that doesn't mean he was necessarily taken right from the Campground, he could have been taken while wandering in the woods looking for his parents -- depending on where in the woods that may have been, a wild animal might have run past the Reservoir with him and the child might have ended up in the creek "above" the Reservoir.

Seems to me it would be worth a look before totally giving up. JMHO.

Paulides (cont'd)

(Jeez... loooooonnnnngggg commercial break... :thud:)

** O/T...I love how they play lots of Moody Blues bumper music on C2C, though... :guitar:
Never knew how much I liked them... :D)

Please Note:

Rough, Rough Draft!

Not necessarily my views...

Jared in Colorado (con'td)

Middle of second week of the search... dad was given call by inside the officer office.. anon. "You're not being told whole story... hope you do sometime"... click... :phone:

4 years later... clothes and shoes found... and colors were still vibrant... and NO blood...

Officers (at presser) said animal got killed by mountain lion... but not true.. by examiners

Clothes found by some bones...

Paulides and son hiked to that place - 70% incline... boy could not have hike there

2 men missing from Yosemite -3 months apart

Both went on short walks

Graduate students from Berkeley

Described as brilliant

Didn't know each other

Both parents KNEW these men would not just walk away... so they made official request for more investigation by feds... but denied...

Soo... it appears many intellectuals disappear.. while walking solo....

Feds didn't give reason for reason why...

Questioning why these disappearances are not being studies in depth.. and why there is no data base....

This is where it may get into areas where it does not seem to apply to Deorr Kunz' case...

Adios!

Oh... More Paulides interesting comments:

following LE observations... Serial Criminals usually commit crimes within a circle around where they live... As crimes continue.. The circles get bigger..can be compared to the clusters found in the patterns on the cluster maps...(but who are the perps???)

clusters found along the western line of volcanoes... And the Appalachian mountains... And now around the Great Lakes...

But...relatively few down the middle of the U.S.

George Noory asked if these cases/tragedies are continuing...
Paulides said there are about ten in the last few months that are possibilities...but he's waiting on coroners' reports...

Program (C2C) will continue after break with more specific cases...

sorry... I am burned out... :pcguru:..... Signing off.... :seeya:

I have been pondering over a child climbing up versus down since DeOrr went missing. I can only speak from my experience which is it was easier for my children to climb up than down any type of incline. Climbing up an incline provides the opportunity for unsteady children to use their hands as well as their feet. Climbing down creates such an unsteady feeling that my children felt the need to hold onto a hand to feel sure footed.

Good point!

Makes me think of Nicholas Baxter and Timmy Carter a couple of months ago here in Queensland Australia. Soldiers were stunned when they found the boys 3km away up a treacherous hilly climb that they themselves were struggling to climb. They were 5 and 6 though and survived found 24 hours after.

Man this time it will work. Don't forget the high side. Kids climb, up hill of often more natural. Opposite of adults. Turn off the ATV and walk, use them only for transport, you must miss too much when sitting up there. Sign cutting is a joke on the back of an ATV.

Kids will also crawl through berry vine tunnels and things you wouldn't believe.

The stream was small and lots of slash. Going think even a child would get very far.

Wolves are not man or baby eaters. They make a real effort to stay away from humans as they know they are likely to get shot. Less than a handful of attacks in all of North America have ever been recorded. I have spent a lot of time in the wilderness and getting to see any of the big 3 is so rare, especially the wolf. It is a treat and I never felt like they were looking at me like dinner. Quite the opposite, they were very wary of me. They have lots of natural prey to eat up there ( which is why people hate them). Not a likely scenario imo.

Makes me think of Nicholas Baxter and Timmy Carter a couple of months ago here in Queensland Australia. Soldiers were stunned when they found the boys 3km away up a treacherous hilly climb that they themselves were struggling to climb. They were 5 and 6 though and survived found 24 hours after.

Paulides was just asked about how many countries these mysterious disappearances are being experienced...

9 in total at the moment...

Australia is one of them...

Dogs and babies=though trails and success rate's. Is it because nobody wants to send their child of into the woods alone so a dog can do it's practice? Could be! Can't blame then. Could it be that they also don't smell quite right? Babies have a distinct smell. Young kids don't need to bathe for body odor often. How much skin cells do they she's? Enough cases to make me wonder, no science on it yet though. But, a lot of dogs have trouble with lil ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member