ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the cremains have possibly been Deorr's?

Its possible.
Maybe even mixed in with an older persons remains that happened to be sitting on someones mantle in an Urn.

It sure would be a creative attempt to hide a burned up body.

There's a post on the "help find DeOrr Kunz" FB page by someone with the initials KG that the local LE need to look into. I'm in the UK and can't get in touch with local LE. Would one of you guys local check it out and if needs be alert the police to it?

I took a screenshot

Its possible.
Maybe even mixed in with an older persons remains that happened to be sitting on someones mantle in an Urn.

My exact thoughts.

Isn't this about the time that LE should hold a press conference and give a status update to the media ?

I saw the press release last night and I'm aware that the search is being scaled back, whether or not it is being completely halted seems to be unclear. Since he wasn't found, it appears to me that it needs to be handled just like any other case involving a missing child.....flyers, posters, Facebook pages, social media, press conferences, etc.

In the rare event that this does turn out to be some kind of bizarre abduction, the public needs to be wide awake and paying attention, of course this would have been just as important 10 days ago as it is now.

Personally, I think they should provide a grid map to the media and show what areas were thoroughly searched versus what areas were lightly searched or not searched at all. Areas that were physically walked should be noted in comparison to areas that we patrolled by ATV. It's easy to miss things when you are on a moving vehicle or a horse.

I see at the top of the screen they are asking for help in solving the Long Island Serial Killer case (LISK), so I'm gonna go over there and see if I can get that one solved before lunchtime, and then I'll check back in here in a little while to see how you guys are coming along.

We need to find this little boy.

I took a screenshot

Why in the world do these people post such things on Facebook? If that man really knows who might have taken DeOrr why does he not contact the police? I find it highly suspect when someone posts something on Facebook suggesting they know something about a crime. I think they are just seeking attention and trying to insert themselves in some way into the situation. But hopefully he really has some credible information. If he does not I hope law enforcement pays him a personal visit to explain why that was a bad idea.

There's a post on the "help find DeOrr Kunz" FB page by someone with the initials KG that the local LE need to look into. I'm in the UK and can't get in touch with local LE. Would one of you guys local check it out and if needs be alert the police to it?

Great catch. Link below Top right section

I am pretty sure it will be shared with LE because the note from that other site is saying the same thing under his post for someone to share it with LE.

Even on this FB I bet the ADMIN of this FB site will be sure it is reported.

I dont have a FB ID or I would send a note to the ADMIN of that page.

It just came up about an hour ago so I bet we will see many FB posts begin to reply about that post.

JMO
I wonder if the person is just mad at someone and trying to get them in trouble because his post seemed a little "off" to me.

But no matter what it does need to be reported to LE. Tips like this need to be checked out.

Thank you for sharing that with us and we can watch the posts to make sure we see that the FB Admin and LE are going to be notified about it.

https://www.facebook.com/FindDeorrKunz

ETA: Updated to proper link

Isn't this about the time that LE should hold a press conference and give a status update to the media ?

I saw the press release last night and I'm aware that the search is being scaled back, whether or not it is being completely halted seems to be unclear. Since he wasn't found, it appears to me that it needs to be handled just like any other case involving a missing child.....flyers, posters, Facebook pages, social media, press conferences, etc.

In the rare event that this does turn out to be some kind of bizarre abduction, the public needs to be wide awake and paying attention, of course this would have been just as important 10 days ago as it is now.

Personally, I think they should provide a grid map to the media and show what areas were thoroughly searched versus what areas were lightly searched or not searched at all. Areas that were physically walked should be noted in comparison to areas that we patrolled by ATV. It's easy to miss things when you are on a moving vehicle or a horse.

I see at the top of the screen they are asking for help in solving the Long Island Serial Killer case (LISK), so I'm gonna go over there and see if I can get that one solved before lunchtime, and then I'll check back in here in a little while to see how you guys are coming along.

We need to find this little boy.

I agree that there should be a press conference. I also feel that the best way to keep DeOrr's face and story in the media is for his parents to appear and speak for their missing child. Now that law enforcement is no longer conducting official searches in the area from which DeOrr disappeared, I hope that the family organizes their own, follow-up searches. JMOO.

Why in the world do these people post such things on Facebook? If that man really knows who might have taken DeOrr why does he not contact the police? I find it highly suspect when someone posts something on Facebook suggesting they know something about a crime. I think they are just seeking attention and trying to insert themselves in some way into the situation. But hopefully he really has some credible information. If he does not I hope law enforcement pays him a personal visit to explain why that was a bad idea.

JMO
I agree. See my previous post saying about the same thing. I think he wants to get someone in trouble.

But of course it still needs checked out by LE.
Lets hope LE follows up anyway.
If false, lets hope LE teaches him an important lesson not to create false leads in serious cases.

Wouldnt it be something if it is a real tip. I hope so but I agree with you that it just struck me as why would he choose to say his info there in that 1 part and kind of walk away without saying more. He ends his post with a "good luck" message. WTH?

Green River Wyoming is 6 hours from Leadore and 4 hours from Idaho Falls. I am sure they will check it out but I am not giving much credence to it. Although drug trafficking can bring people together who lives miles apart. Social media allows many with similar interests to connect and chat. Look at all of us😄

Maybe it's someone who fancies himself as a psychic?

That Facebook post is most likely some Troll trying to get one of his buddies in trouble, or some kid he doesn't like. All he's going to accomplish is getting himself in trouble. I wouldn't read too much into it.

AS was stated upthread, anybody with a legitimate tip would pick up the phone and call it in themselves.

I had assumed they caught someone dumping them but maybe not. We will have to search for the LE comments about the cremains to see what info has been said about them.

Jumping off your post....

I just thought of something...

Isn't putting cremains in outdoor areas technically "against the law"... Though people often do it?

Possibly there is a incident report on the Police Blotter for a citation around that time?

Or on the scanner?

Just thinking here...:waitasec:

Could the cremains have possibly been Deorr's?

Oh my.
No.
No they couldn't. It takes a while to burn a body into actual cremains versus "burned body."
And why would someone abduct a child then burn them and dump them in the area where they are being searched for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That Facebook post is most likely some Troll trying to get one of his buddies in trouble, or some kid he doesn't like. All he's going to accomplish is getting himself in trouble. I wouldn't read too much into it.

AS was stated upthread, anybody with a legitimate tip would pick up the phone and call it in themselves.

While I agree with that I think it's for LE to decide what's real and what isn't. I just wish I was in the USA to ensure that the LE was informed of this.

Its possible.

Yes, it would. I know someone who collects small urns of relative's ashes. Wow, a new way to throw off LE.

Oh my.
No.
No they couldn't. It takes a while to burn a body into actual cremains versus "burned body."
And why would someone abduct a child then burn them and dump them in the area where they are being searched for?

Ummm, you may have missed the point, in my opinion.

Yes, it would. I know someone who collects small urns of relative's ashes. Wow, a new way to throw off LE.

So...what? Someone abducted him, burned him, and then decided to dump him where they're looking for him?

Or the family killed him, burned him, then disposed him after calling for help to find him?

No.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMO there were far too many people, dogs and infrared vision helicopters there for anyone to burn a body in the middle of the search area without being seen.

JMO there were far too many people, dogs and infrared vision helicopters there for anyone to burn a body in the middle of the search area without being seen.

He could have been burned elsewhere. Once he came up missing his body could have been removed from the immediate search area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆