ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up, and super frustrated with the lack of links. Please provide SOURCES when you are posting! :)

<modsnip> :angel:

Okay, goodnight for real this time. I'm having trouble sleeping because I can't get DeOrr off my mind.

Finally caught up, and super frustrated with the lack of links. Please provide SOURCES when you are posting! :)

And mainstream media sources only. Unless the FB page is a news site's fb or an official "Find Deorr" page, it's not allowed.

Hey guyz and dollz ... the 'friend' has not been named by LE or in MSM, so it is considered "sleuthing on innocents" (which we do not do, right?)

We know it's hard to hang onto your hats at times, but that's what keeps WS squeaky clean.

:tyou:

Sorry if this has been mentioned...but did they all travel to the campground in one vehicle?

I'm sorry about naming the friend. I didn't see post before.:thinking:

I wish to apologize for not following TOS...

I will try much harder in the future...

Sincerely,

IHAVENOCLUE

Sorry if this has been mentioned...but did they all travel to the campground in one vehicle?

Someone wrote that DeOrr's fathers truck would not hold four adults and a child. He described the seating capacity and it seemed to make sense that they drove at least two vehicles to the campsite.

~~respectfully snipped by me for relevancy~~

Sorry Gitana I was wondering if you had read somewhere that there were no criminal backgrounds.
Hope you can help me on this.
jmo

Yes. I've been a websleuther for about 1,000 years. I've followed a gazillion cases like this one. If either parent or anyone else associated with the case had even a whiff of criminality, the news would be on it in a heartbeat by now, in most cases. They haven't reported such a thing so via deductive reasoning - no criminal backgrounds.

She was on FB long enough to change her profile pic twice on July 14th...

That doesn't impress me. Both profile pictures were of her son. No other activity. I see nothing to suggest something off about her.

I found the video interview odd and Deorr looked somewhat neglected in the many of the pics being used. But I just looked at JM's FB, and it tells a different story. The kids look really happy and clean in those pictures (yes, I know kids are messy and messy childhoods can be the best).

Now I'm on the fence. Not that I would speculate on parents' guilt on WS. Just saying. If you're unsure and haven't looked at FB, you should check it out.

I found it by going to Find Deorr Kunz FB, then scrolling down to July 14 post, where you can click on JM's FB.
https://m.facebook.com/FindDeorrKunz?refsrc=https://www.facebook.com/FindDeorrKunz

What are some stranger abductions where the child was disguised?

Steven Stayner is the first one that pops into my head. Other than that, there are dozens of cases of family or acquaintance abductions (Jessica Mullenberg) where kids' hair is dyed or cut. We look at that possibility in these cases routinely:

"Kidnappers may change a child’s clothes and cut or dye their hair, but they rarely think to replace their shoes."
http://www.howcast.com/videos/404977-how-to-protect-children-from-kidnappers/

That doesn't impress me. Both profile pictures were of her son. No other activity. I see nothing to suggest something off about her.
I feel good about Deorr's mother. But I think his dad gives off guilty vibes which is why some people are feeling doubtful. I think that's probably simply because he feels extremely guilty about Deorr going missing under the circumstances. I don't think he's guilty of actually doing anything 'wrong' but I think he feels responsible. I feel bad for him. I reckon I would be the same.

I think an animal taking Deorr is quite possible. I also think a human abductor is also possible, but maybe not probable.

~~Unless it was somebody else with Deorr in a black truck??

I remember in the interview re: that, dad saying something like "Here's the problem"...which sounds a bit weird.....

And even that is in question.
I believe the clerk claimed the sighting she reported was around 6pm?
Which was said to be an "unsub" male in a black truck w/a blonde boy of the general description of Deorr.
The sighting was said to have been impossible because the search team was there at the camping area around 6. IIRC
jmo and :(

*sigh* Frustrated at the lack of media coverage, they are just recycling the old news because they don't have anything new. I wish the parents could speak more to the media as we have seen in other cases.

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe it may be a long wait until we hear anything definite. I think LE is working hard on this case, behind the scenes, but I wonder if they are equipped to handle something of this magnitude. I wish the FBI would be called in and/or they would release a bit more info. Wishful thinking, I know. Hang in there folks, for the long haul. If everyone checks out A-OK, it may be years before a body or any sign is found. Sad, but that's the way many of these cases go.

My opinion only

Just a quick aside about bright clothing. Yes, dressing in bright colors may help S&R to find the missing. On the other hand, Paulides, and many others from other countries, advise against it. They say bright clothing actually attracts whatever that makes one disappear, like calling unwanted attention to yourself. I do not pretend to know what this means, it is just something I have heard/read in more than one place by more than one person. Take it for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member